Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

What Is Wrong With Upcoming African Models And Them Not Having Their Hair Clean - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Wrong With Upcoming African Models And Them Not Having Their Hair Clean (618 Views)

Nigerian Photographer Presents Prints, Colors & Beautiful African Models / 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair / Why Are Black Men Expected To Keep Their Hair Short? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Upcoming African Models And Them Not Having Their Hair Clean by eseeybeauty: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
hello rose-bugs i recently attended a fashion show and they were short of stylist and i had to help styling the models hair since am good with hair styling and to my greatest surprise i realized that out of 22 models i helped styled their hair 17 had very tacky hair, uncombed , unkept, dandruff hair and damaged hair i was so irritated i screamed out at the models don't you ladies take care of your hair and i got the attention of my colleagues and my boss and i told them how irritated i was when i was handling the models and their hair . pls and pls i don't see any reason why a lady cant take good care of hair you don't have to spend a lot of money before you can take good care of your hair or going to the salon to spend alot when you can do it yourself at home their are lots of ways and products one can buy that wouldn't cost a lot to treat dandruff, hair breakage and chemical damaged hair . today i will be posting on how to take care of your hair without spending a a high cost on product you either do it the natural way or buy the right product that wouldn't be expensive and will bring out the same results. visit my blog today eseeybeauty..com i will be sharing tips on how to clear dandruff and treat damaged hair . thanks and have a good day.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Quality Wristwatches @N1000 / Love Your Hair? / Place Your Order On Olak Wears Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.