Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Which Of This/these NAIRALAND Traits Is/are Proven To Be True? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of This/these NAIRALAND Traits Is/are Proven To Be True? (453 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / What Are The Meanings Of These Nairaland/internet Abbreviations? / What Are The Meanings Of These Nairaland/internet Abbreviations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This/these NAIRALAND Traits Is/are Proven To Be True? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pleading with the mods..This topic shouldn't be here so i'm pleading for it to be here..
I'd be grateful if anyone reading this article comments on his/her view..
The following are various characters of Nairaland..
1. NOTEWORTHY
2. CREATES AN ARGUMENTATIVE FORUM
3. INFORMATIVE
4. EDUCATIONAL
5. CREATES DECEPTION VIA FAKE NEWS
6. ETHNOGRAPHIC
7. CREATES A RARE OBSESSION TOWARDS THE INTERNET
8. CHANGES VIEWS
9. EXPOSES NIGERIA
10. INTERESTING
11. TIME CONSUMING
12. WORTH YOUR M.B
13. CONTRIBUTES TO YOUR RAPID M.B CONSUMPTION
14. CHANGES YOUR LIFE/YOUR SCHEDULES
15. DOES MORE GOOD THAN HARM..
These xters, I picked out carefully..Its more like an opinion poll for an essay i'm working on..
I'd love to read your comments and use them collectively..
The question is WHICH OF THESE CHARACTER(S) ARE/IS PROVEN TO BE TRUE?
Re: Which Of This/these NAIRALAND Traits Is/are Proven To Be True? by Arosa(m): 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Humorous.
Re: Which Of This/these NAIRALAND Traits Is/are Proven To Be True? by Ellidude(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Arosa: Humorous.
Lol..How the hell did i forget that..
Re: Which Of This/these NAIRALAND Traits Is/are Proven To Be True? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
They are all true..

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Gives Condition To Return To PDP / Winter Moon Light Stroll - A Poem To All Nairalanders / How To Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.