Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! (20993 Views)

Hard Times! Economic Downturn Humble Nigeria’s Oil Moguls And Super-rich / Instantgold.ng Please Pay Me My Money / Online Shop, Kasuwa Rebrands To Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by adepink(f): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
Jumia Fear them, I experienced similar thing with them last month, 2 refund my money became a problem while their customer care reps are so so rude. 1 of the items I ordered for was missing, d delivery man wantd 2 do me 419. smh
Same thing with tafoo or watever, d shoe I got 4m them turned out to be 'cross road, I dey come'. The shoe disgraced me wen I worn it 4 the 1st time. 2 pay back my remaining money took more than a month.
Konga, long story...
Online stores are zero in Nigeria.
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by oldenglish: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
Anything electronics contact me. Come, see, satisfied and pay. No long thing at all.
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by lankyjay: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
something is wrong somewhere and i want to believe they will get it fix. just be patient they will refund you they knw what is at stake especially on dis platform u had just reported them.
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by idee91: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nna mehn..... Your money don hang for air.....
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by charleff512(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
jumia abeg refund his money biko.
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by donJ2(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
My dear OP, @this stage of this case ur intreast should be on speakin 2 ur attorney and making them pay the Demurrage (Not just a refund of ur money)...this is 21st century, U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt treat civilised people like dis and go scot-free..Bro go through their terms of service and get a lawyer, this might be ur little breakthrough in disguise...lol
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by free2ryhme: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
flybiz08: Hello Nairalanders,
On the 2nd of December 2013, I ordered for one piece of Samsung Active Tab 3 from . I immediately got a confirmation mail both from Jumia.com.mg and from GlobalPay that the transaction was successful. It was then time to wait and according to their delivery terms and conditions, I was to get my product in 2 - 8 days. Delivery was meant to be in Enugu.
I did not hear from after the order number was verified. I started getting worried that no one had contacted me and on the 5th of December 2013, I decided to call on 01-46 04 400. To the biggest surprise of my life, my order had been cancelled the previous day being 4th December 2013. No notification was given and it was at this point that I began to question their credibility. I was told on the 5th when I made my first call that I would get my money in 2-3 business days and up till this moment being 10th of December 2013, I have not received anything from them. I have called over 5 times and even on one occasion, the support representative kept me on hold without getting back.
I humbly ask to refund my money. One of the representative whom I spoke with today being the 10th of December 2013 told me that my money has been sent since 4th December 2013 whereas other representatives especially Fred, that I have spoken to before now told me to be patient till my money is refunded to my account. I have been to my bank and I can confirm that I have not received any money. I have also not received any alert to that effect.
, please refund my money. I do not wish to escalate this beyond our dear forum. I am begging you. I do not regard you as a scam organization and in that vain, live up to your reputation by refunding my money.
Thank you.

Jumia dot com ole ole ole dat online store is fRaud
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
oldenglish: Anything electronics contact me. Come, see, satisfied and pay. No long thing at all.

HTC one dual sim & iPad air 64gig..

Ego o' ne?
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by seangy4konji: 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
Na so i deh argue with my friend yesterday...He deh tell me to be shopping online...I will never do that mistake with this hard earned money...Never...online koAirspace ni....
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by joanpinkie(f): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Yesterday I wanted to order some pairs of office shoes and a denim T shirt , but then network was bad . I just learnt from this story.
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by free2ryhme: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
If u can get omawunmi u can get jumia. grin
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by BabaEto1: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
File a complaint @Consumer Protection Council. They have head office in abuja and zonal and liaison offices all over the federation. U can read more about them in their website.
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Vincent41(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
nbright: There are many reasons why people shop online... People believe that online goods are authentic, they are cheaper, you can compare with other products, etc. Some people just don't go out much (I inclusive) so they feel comfortable doing shoppings online

dis is not an excuse bro
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by andymofia(m): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
joanpinkie: Yesterday I wanted to order some pairs of office shoes and a denim T shirt , but then network was bad . I just learnt from this story.

I have purchased several items from jumia. But my style is choosing the 'pay on delivery' option. The reason is, I get to see the item, inspect it before I pay. You have nothing to worry about when you choose the pay on delivery option.

1 Like

Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
Look i bought something from Jumia BUT i used the Pay On Delivery option and they came to my address and after i inspected the item,i paid... cool cool cool.In Nigeria,'Pay On Delivery' is your best option for now...i hope you get your money back or better still get what you paid for...
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
Jumia please he wants his money back oh....na small small he take dey start oh!!!me don dey vex pass d op sef..
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by andymofia(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
flybiz08: Hello Nairalanders,
On the 2nd of December 2013, I ordered for one piece of Samsung Active Tab 3 from . I immediately got a confirmation mail both from Jumia.com.mg and from GlobalPay that the transaction was successful. It was then time to wait and according to their delivery terms and conditions, I was to get my product in 2 - 8 days. Delivery was meant to be in Enugu.
I did not hear from after the order number was verified. I started getting worried that no one had contacted me and on the 5th of December 2013, I decided to call on 01-46 04 400. To the biggest surprise of my life, my order had been cancelled the previous day being 4th December 2013. No notification was given and it was at this point that I began to question their credibility. I was told on the 5th when I made my first call that I would get my money in 2-3 business days and up till this moment being 10th of December 2013, I have not received anything from them. I have called over 5 times and even on one occasion, the support representative kept me on hold without getting back.
I humbly ask to refund my money. One of the representative whom I spoke with today being the 10th of December 2013 told me that my money has been sent since 4th December 2013 whereas other representatives especially Fred, that I have spoken to before now told me to be patient till my money is refunded to my account. I have been to my bank and I can confirm that I have not received any money. I have also not received any alert to that effect.
, please refund my money. I do not wish to escalate this beyond our dear forum. I am begging you. I do not regard you as a scam organization and in that vain, live up to your reputation by refunding my money.
Thank you.

I have purchased several items from jumia. But my style is choosing the 'pay on delivery' option. The reason is, I get to see the item, inspect it before I pay. You have nothing to worry about when you choose the pay on delivery option.
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Richy4(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
just give them another week. maybe they sent the money to your account and it is pending for some reason. or get your bank involved. it could be that it has been paid on a wrong account. I do not know how Nigerian bank operate but get the bank to call them so that they can verify the account number they paid the money. that is their job. since it is an online transaction.
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by jonezz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Abeg make i go order for food online

but oga, d truth be say

ur money dor enta voicemail
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by IYANGBALI: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Na wa for some of dis our girls o,how jumai go collect money and refuse to park go the man house?that is wickedness,anyway op,look for her parents and report her to them and ask dem to refund the money you pay for her dowry. Girls are very wicked
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
andymofia:

EXACTLY cool cool cool
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by hrykanu231(m): 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
And I almost bought something from them last week, all thanks to my gf who discouraged me....she for vex gan if na me dem dey post so
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by ADUNOKIKI(f): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
We are in the same shoes, I purchased a good from this so-called jumai on 29th nov. 2013 and paid online, till I write I am yet to receive it O.
I am still hoping.
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by mrperfect(m): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
You can go to their office direct other than through phone and email.
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Beync(f): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
Am not a fan of online transaction.
Good for hand, money for hand, simple.
or pos, Pay at the point of service.
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by LizzyAnn(f): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
Some people re just funny wat happened to the pay on delivery option As for me I think there is a mixup somewhere I ve ordered a lot of items from jumia nd konga nd I ve received them through the pay on delivery option.
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by chairman: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
Booty4me: is it dat sum pple are just so lazy to go to d market and buy what they want?... i cant buy anytin i have nt seen with my eyes.. dat just me
I wouldn't say lazy but I think that some ppl want to belong, it's simply hard to believe that this phone cannot be found in whichever town mr op posted from
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by Rexphobia(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
ermmm.

I believe you used a Naira Mastercard or Visa card.

it may interest you to know that refunds may actually take between 3-15 days before your account is credited after the merchant has sent a refund notification to the switching company/card issuer/bank.

Thank you.
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by IAMBREEZY: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
Online shopping will be the last thing i'll ever do in my life no time for bullshyte.
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by rasqman: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
Next time you shop online with jumia or konga pls choose the pay on delivery option, it's safer and keeps your mind at rest. I had a bitter experience with jumia once and I have since resolved to pay on delivery. Shikena
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by dwittyc0der(f): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
oh i don miss
check this out

u still dey look for am ??

scroll down smiley
Re: A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! by chairman: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
LizzyAnn: Some people re just funny wat happened to the pay on delivery option As for me I think there is a mixup somewhere I ve ordered a lot of items from jumia nd konga nd I ve received them through the pay on delivery option.
well this one is pay before delivery and there is a great difference, this is nigeria my sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Invest In Quarry Business In Nigeria / The Number One Cause Of Business Failure And How To Avoid It / Is Aliko Dangote Really A Self-Made Billionaire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.