Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,002 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here (24321 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace / Shiloh 2013 Prayer Guidelines: Exceeding Grace: 2 Corinthians 9:14-15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Jessicavizzy(f): 8:09am On Dec 12, 2013
collynzo2: Fools keeping late nights, shouting their voices to coarseness all for one thief of a pastor.
Many Nigerians need to wake up and smell the coffee, these things do not work.
Shiloh shiloh shiloh, at the end most of them step into the new year with their lives exactly the same, while that of the thieving pastor gets better because of their money.

eeeeeeehhhhhhyaaaaaa...c anoda fool again.May God 4give u ooh!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by 1freshdude: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2013
Jessicavizzy: ...Do u know u are a fool?..For crying out loud y cant sum humans mind dia business juz for once

Girl drop your opinion and move on, insulting people who have a different opinion from you especially when they are stating the obvious reeks of ill up bringing!

5 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Dbestmax(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2013
its yr ending...you bad guys beta go get a change of heart....if u wana hv a swt new yr....he walks out
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by patostation(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2013
uncle2010: This words just hit me from the man of God....he said "is grace that makes great and therefore exceeding grace will make you exceedingly great. Therefore receive the exceeding grace of God. I receive it now. Thank you Father.

Contrast the "Man of God's" statement with that of the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived, Jesus Christ when he said that the greatest among you will be the most humble one, the one with service orientation

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by 1freshdude: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2013
desdichando: I'm a better xtian than u ll ever be..I'm a comfortable guy but doesn't mean I should give a testimony when I see the kind of whirlpool my beloved country is sinking to and we try and ask God to resolve our problems..I luv my country and thatz why it pains me when I c all dz
When u go home and see ur sisters and brodaz jobless at home due to ASUU strike,is that the devilz work?

It is not news anymore that the church business is one of the few businesses blooming in Nigeria today.

6 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Jessicavizzy(f): 8:19am On Dec 12, 2013
1freshdude:

Girl drop your opinion and move on, insulting people who have a different opinion from you especially when they are stating the obvious reeks of ill up bringing!
...Making no sense.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by adconline(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2013
2 simple tests:
1:pray more and give no tithes/offerings to the pastors; they will go out of business.
2: pick a pressing national problem like power outage or Boko haram and pray over it. It can never go away through prayer but by doing the required work. It's like wanting to work in an oil company when you have not applied for it. We must meet God half way by doing our hard required part.

We have prayed more, more people have been killed in religious related violence.
We have prayed more, more people have become poorer.
We have prayed more, more people have become homeless
We have more for security, more people have died in the hands of militia, armed robbers, kidnappers, Boko haram and other non-state actors.
We have prayed more for better hospitals, more children and mothers have died at child birth.
We have prayed more for good roads, more roads have gone bad and become inaccessible and death traps for passengers.
We have prayed more to avert air crashes, we have become the air crash capital of the world.
We have prayed more and done little. Time to reverse course; WORK MORE and pray little. No country has ever been saved through prayer. Prayer without GOOD work is vanity!

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by denvers: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2013
The winners church near my house is not allowing me to sleep ooo, morning to mid night loud speakers abeg when will they finish.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by e4e5d4d5: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2013
Nigerians my brothers and sisters wake up.Year after year watch these abominable programs like shiloh and other "crusades", you see that and overwhelming majority of the attendants are simply common people seeking hope.Hope that they can find an escape from the poverty that has been inflicted on them,hope that they can seek cure for their illnesses since they can't do that at the run-down hospitals.Hope they can find a better life because they have been abandoned in pain and suffering.And then you see these despicable thiefs like the oyakilomes,oyedepos,ibeyomie e.t.c feeding of these poor people.It is really a saddening sight.

What percent of oyedepo's congregation can afford decent cars. . .but see their "daddy'' having a good time in his million dollar private jet

How many of them can afford a good education for their but their ''daddy'' sends his kids to the best schools abroad

We are talking about a man that is supposed to be a spiritual leader yet he abused and assaulted an innocent child in public becos he thought she was a ''witch''. . .it is a truly remarkable thing that the devils in our society are being venerated yet if you ask most people to recount the history of those that fought for justice in nigeria like ken saro wiwa, abiola, dele giwa e.t.c they know nothing about them.

5 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by 1freshdude: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2013
Jessicavizzy: ...Making no sense.

From your previous post i see you are looking for a potent HIP and BREAST enlargement cream, Cant you just pray for your HIP and BREAST to get enlarged at shiloh instead of looking for creams? or..dont tell me you doubt your God of shiloh?

9 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by exago(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2013
unclenna: Server not found. that is the error code the page is showing.

same here!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by alphaconde(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2013
I weep, for my country is heading southwards, respite doesn't seem to be coming from anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Hobbynarh: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2013
Nothing destroys like ignorance...

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by rooftech: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2013
tmgtreasure: PLEASE WHERE IN ITIRE IJESHA @ SURULERE CAN I WATCH SHILOH 2013 SATELITE TV OR GIVE ME THE LINK TO STREAM
IT ONLINE.
http://www2.davidoyedepoministries.org/
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2013
pls when i the settlement night and shiloh sacrifice coming up pls?
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2013
1freshdude:

From your previous post i see you are looking for a potent HIP and BREAST enlargement cream, Cant you just pray for your HIP and BREAST to get enlarged at shiloh instead of looking for creams? or..dont tell me you doubt your God of shiloh?
LOL

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by psky: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2013
click2cbn: LOL

As in, he don expose that girl. grin

Let me see if the shame will make her talk again.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by vanguard1(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2013
Jessicavizzy: ...Do u know u are a fool?..For crying out loud y cant sum humans mind dia business juz for once
Why jumping into my post, did I mention your monicker. Am sure you are one of those desperate bitches this pastors use to satisfy their ever glowing and burning libido. Little wonder you sacrificed decorum for that scammer called oyedepo. Close your red velvet cake bitch, they have got nothing to offer except fake mesages of revival.

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2013
Bigboyz32: pls when i the settlement night and shiloh sacrifice coming up pls?

Night of settlement is Friday night,while Shiloh sacrifice is saturday morning
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2013
Thank u very much my friend...a sane response....I like ur views...my only issue here in naija s that every1 (man of God) solely focuses on d spiritual leavn other parts which r essential to d growth of my people..I believe religion has a large part to play in saving naija if harnessed properly
Thank u once again
dafnna:

Hello my brother,
Every man has a specific calling. Some men of God are called to focus on spiritual assignment and not criticize government for the ills of his people e.g Apostle Paul, Abraham, Noah, Phillip and today we have the Adeboye, Oyedepo e.t.c
We have some who were called for spiritual assignments and also to criticize governments for double standards e.g John the baptist, Elijah, Elisha, e.t.c and today we have the Bakares.
A man of God must be careful not to leave his lane on the track for another lane . God will disqualify him.
My brother, i am a witness of the several evils perpetuated by our leaders. But if God calls me, i will only focus on my assignment. This my assignment will dictate whether i should criticize or peacefully focus on the message that Baba God has given me.
God bless you brother and may be God has called you to be another Gani or Bakare. Take time to clarify things with God and swing into action.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by popy35: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2013
Tytto: We are a chosen generation, call forth to show his xcellence... Shiloh is rily a place to be.. !
all I require in life God has given me cos I know who I am! I was greatly blessed!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by obongtunji: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2013
Where can one get satellite viewing center around oluyole industrial estate, ibadan?
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by glassman: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2013
committed friends to Gods word/servant and i nid not dignify any fool trying to derail ds thread thru a response..BP ABIOYE just ministered on GODs guidance
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 12, 2013
When I read dz, I exclaimed OMG smiley
I tot I wa d only sane nigerian here
Nice 1 bro
obo_man: I am never and will never be against religion but I want to make some things clear....

Most of the things promised in crusades like this are just things that an efficient government would have put in place....

Healings ( Most of our hospitals are in dire states and because of misdiagnoses, patient would run to churches to seek miracles for an ailment wrong diagnosed because of incompetent doctors). Most of the diseases we have no cures for, instead of building research facilities across the country, we run to crusades.

All the current drugs we mostly import from other countries,are they made in the altars of churches or in some pristine laboratories?

Protection ( Yes crimes and accidents do happen in advanced countries but our roads are among one of the worst roads on this planet). How many dangerous criminals do we persecute and lock up in a year? We have them all, from ritualist to robbers to rapist, etc. Why pray for God's protection when we can simply put these scumbags in or down?

Financial Prosperity ( Imagine the high level theft taking place in government because of our leaders' greed). NNPC was alleged to to have siphoned close to $50 billion. Imagine how many power stations that money could build, which in turn would create jobs for our youths and take them out of economic hardship. We pray to God to give us dodgy government contract. The contract get awarded to us and we either run away with the money or do some shady works. These shady works will cost lives and increase economic hardship, enabling the vicious cycle to continue.

I sometimes think some of these crusades are merely exploiting our government's inefficiencies, in place to offer the unsuspecting populace hope and escapism. Instead of Nigerians demanding better governance, they pray to God to solve a problem caused by Nigerians. What a joke!

Why would Nigerians choose to pray to God for healing when their counterparts around the world are coming together to fight Dementia through research? ( News came out yesterday that world leaders are coming together to set some funds aside to fight Dementia).

Why would Nigerians choose to pray to God for protection when they can simply fix the police, the judiciary and the prison system?

Why would Nigerians choose to pray to God for wisdom when they can simply encourage reading, reform schools and build better learning facilities across the country?

If Nigerians are praying to God to give them the will to put corrupt politicians in prisons, fix our roads, fix our electricity, etc, then that is a good prayer. Anything besides that is simply a gimmick.

I don't intend to shake your faith, I simply want you to put it to sensible use. After all, why test your lord?

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2013
Gbam!!!
adconline:
2 simple tests:
1:pray more and give no tithes/offerings to the pastors; they will go out of business.
2: pick a pressing national problem like power outage or Boko haram and pray over it. It can never go away through prayer but by doing the required work. It's like wanting to work in an oil company when you have not applied for it. We must meet God half way by doing our hard required part.

We have prayed more, more people have been killed in religious related violence.
We have prayed more, more people have become poorer.
We have prayed more, more people have become homeless
We have more for security, more people have died in the hands of militia, armed robbers, kidnappers, Boko haram and other non-state actors.
We have prayed more for better hospitals, more children and mothers have died at child birth.
We have prayed more for good roads, more roads have gone bad and become inaccessible and death traps for passengers.
We have prayed more to avert air crashes, we have become the air crash capital of the world.
We have prayed more and done little. Time to reverse course; WORK MORE and pray little. No country has ever been saved through prayer. Prayer without GOOD work is vanity!
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by henryblaze25(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2013
Was really blessed yesterday, evening session of day 2 was really awesome.
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2013
Lol madame, in my post u ll note that I meant no insult to any1?u as a proposed born again and shiloh mama calling me a fool on a publiv forum is so baffling!!!is this what u garnered from the program..there r better ways of educating people than calling them fools!!I wnt join words with u as I'm a xtian smiley
Jessicavizzy: ...sorry to say,U r d biggest Fool of the year.Go n solve ur problem,lemme tell u,u are the one that is jobless and i advice you to Get a life and dont attract Gods wrath.U jobless Human.

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by toms55(m): 9:25am On Dec 12, 2013
About 50,000 gathered at the viewing centers yesternyt! God is indeed awesome ! Infact eXceeding Grace has started flowing! Ride On Papa!!!! Where i keep my whistle sef
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2013
U call some1 fool and in d next breath u call on God!!!ur spiritual outloook on life s quite illuminating
Celine dion once said 'most people are plainly religious without been spiritual;there is a big difference'
Jessicavizzy: eeeeeeehhhhhhyaaaaaa...c anoda fool again.May God 4give u ooh!

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by toms55(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2013
'There is Power in Redemption' -Bishop oyedepo.... "When Fear knocks at the Door,sent Faith to Open and u'll find out there is Nothing" - Pastor Faith Oyedepo (shiloh 2012)
Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by chezholy(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2013
..C Coded.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here by abrahym(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2013
please any viewing center in lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Have Never Earned Money From My Book Proceeds" - Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria / Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.