Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace (16796 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here / Shiloh 2013 Prayer Guidelines: Exceeding Grace: 2 Corinthians 9:14-15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace by stevewale(m): 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
Below are few powerful words/quote I wrote down from the morning and eveng service today:

#It doesn't take time; it only takes grace - Pst David Oyedepo Jnr

#Its not the strong that wins always but the wise - Pst David Oyedepo Jnr

#Grace is what terminates the limitations of life - Bishop Thomas Aremu

#striving to be self-made is to be self-destroyed - Bishop Thomas Aremu

#Prayer alter is a processing plant - Bishop Thomas Aremu

#Every 'thus saith the Lord' is a possibility; you need to take it to the prayer alter for manifestation - Bishop Thomas Aremu

#Every opportunity to pray is opportunity to greatness - Bishop Thomas Aremu

#Waiting for who will pray for you is a waste of time and destiny - Bishop Thomas Aremu

#Dont ever say what you don't want for your life - Bishop David Oyedepo

#Your expectations determine your destination - Bishop David Oyedepo

#When God speaks, everything hears - Bishop David Oyedepo

#The mercy of God is the cheapest access to the healing virtues - Bishop David Oyedepo

#Its God's mercy that cleanse every mess in one's life - Bishop David Oyedepo

#The voice of God is too powerful for the noise of the devil to disturb you - Bishop David Abioye

#It is the company you follow that determines those who accompanies you - Pastor David Ibiyeome

Add yours let's benefit... Cheers
Re: Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace by Gboliwe: 12:01am On Dec 12, 2013
Never heard of this Thomas Aremu until now. He is inspired.
Re: Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace by stevewale(m): 12:25am On Dec 12, 2013
Gboliwe: Never heard of this Thomas Aremu until now. He is inspired.

I guess he's third to Papa Oyedepo in Winners ... i.e next to Bishop Abioye
Re: Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace by Gboliwe: 12:35am On Dec 12, 2013
stevewale:

I guess he's third to Papa Oyedepo in Winners ... i.e next to Bishop Abioye
who is bishop Abioye?
Re: Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace by stevewale(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2013
Here are additional ones:

#An encounter is not what you wait for, it is what you hunt for - Bishop Abioye

#Every challenge in the life of a believer has an expiry date - Bishop Oyedepo

#You cannot access the wisdom of God without walking with Him - Bishop Oyedepo

#The love of God is the principal facilitator of exceeding grace - Bishop Oyedepo

#Grace is the opposite of disgrace - Bishop Oyedepo

# God's love is not theoritical; it is practical - Bishop Oyedepo

Add yours ... Let's keep it rolling
Re: Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace by abacus(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bishop Aremu really influence my faith.

Always looking forward to go to church on Sundays. I schooled in Ilorin, he was then pastor of Winners Chapel, Ilorin.
Re: Powerful Inspirational Quotes @ Shiloh 2013 - Exceeding Grace by awosdot(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2016
famous quotes by bishop david oyedepo:
A quote for each day of the week
#CheckItOut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM7X7_mox2o

(1) (Reply)

All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You / See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong / All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.