Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List (928 Views)

Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari / See Why Jonathan Deleted The Tribute He Made To Murtala Muhammed On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List by phapi(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
People have started writing nonsense that President
Jonathan was not even recognised to give a speech at
the Mandela's memorial today. How about David
Cameron of Britain? Was he even mentioned? There
were over 100 world leaders at the memorial for God's
sake. It was a solemn mournful atmosphere and not a
compulsory speech giving or ego massaging kinda
thing.
Let's see what they'll come up with as the reason
Jonathan was not allowed to speak today. I know that
drunkenness story won't fly this time.
Opposition should just "GO-AND-DIE" if this man is
their headache

3 Likes

Re: EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List by owobokiri(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dont sweat it son.. Every sensible person following the events in SA knows that it is not a UN general assembly meeting where every Head os state needs to represent even if most HoS are there in SA as we speak. To make it look like a snub simply because GEJ wasnt called to make a statement is simply stewpid. But are you sirprised? We are dealing with resident ACN rats here. Common sense is very uncommom within this clan.

2 Likes

Re: EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List by citizenY(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Honour must be given when due. In the anti apartheid struggle, Nigeria was seem as a frontline state and we gave our all, just like Cuba and many others.

South Africa, by design or default, missed an opportunity to honour Nigeria. This could have been the mother of all honours.

Today is a dark day in the annals of Nigerian diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List by phapi(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
owobokiri: Dont sweat it son.. Every sensible person following the events in SA knows that it is not a UN general assembly meeting where every Head os state needs to represent even if most HoS are there in SA as we speak. To make it look like a snub simply because GEJ wasnt called to make a statement is simply stewpid. But are you sirprised? We are dealing with resident ACN rats here. Common sense is very uncommom within this clan.

Thank u jawee,help tell them the APC rat whu go about ranting about the snub
Re: EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List by cbrass(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Have always said it that an average SA is a complete in grate but come to think of it gej can't be allowed on that podium to speak( he is too dirty)

1 Like

Re: EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List by johnmartus(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
phapi: People have started writing nonsense that President
Jonathan was not even recognised to give a speech at
the Mandela's memorial today. How about David
Cameron of Britain? Was he even mentioned? There
were over 100 world leaders at the memorial for God's
sake. It was a solemn mournful atmosphere and not a
compulsory speech giving or ego massaging kinda
thing.
Let's see what they'll come up with as the reason
Jonathan was not allowed to speak today. I know that
drunkenness story won't fly this time.
Opposition should just "GO-AND-DIE" if this man is
their headache
Jonathan is a big shamed to Nigeria's you cannot make Nigeria compare colonial master because Nigeria was know as center peace for African they campaign against the colonialism what did you expect David cameron of Britain to say? my br think twise before you typing your nonsensical on nairaland this is not a 2go room
Re: EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List by Pk001(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Will be back when the broom e rats start firing .
Re: EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List by donphilopus: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
cbrass: Have always said it that an average SA is a complete in grate but come to think of it gej can't be allowed on that podium to speak ( he is too dirty)
LWKMD! grin grin
Re: EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
johnmartus: Jonathan is a big shamed to Nigeria's you cannot make Nigeria compare colonial master because Nigeria was know as center peace for African they campaign against the colonialism what did you expect David cameron of Britain to say? my br think twise before you typing your nonsensical on nairaland this is not a 2go room

Man you have guts! You type this and you say someone else is a big shame? You call something else "nonsensical"? Well, given what you represent, anything that shames you must be a good thing.
Re: EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List by phapi(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
johnmartus: Jonathan is a big shamed to Nigeria's you cannot make Nigeria compare colonial master because Nigeria was know as center peace for African they campaign against the colonialism what did you expect David cameron of Britain to say? my br think twise before you typing your nonsensical on nairaland this is not a 2go room

We both on nairaland and I think u d one whu has a 2go mentality here what won't david cameron say,have u forgotten that it was BRITISH that colonise SA? Or kilo se ode yi
Don't u knw SA citizen has a free visa to the UK?
Don't u know SA and UK are trade partners via d supply of coals for UK trains transportation?

I see no gud reason why I should entagle myself wif a nonentity lyk u whu can't spelt correctly

Go and Die
Re: EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List by gtrust: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
citizenY: Honour must be given when due. In the anti apartheid struggle, Nigeria was seem as a frontline state and we gave our all, just like Cuba and many others.

South Africa, by design or default, missed an opportunity to honour Nigeria. This could have been the mother of all honours.

Today is a dark day in the annals of Nigerian diplomacy.

On a serious note: what did Nigeria do to stop Aparthied

Canada was the 1st of all G7 and the 1st of all Industrialized nations to make it their official policy to fight aparthied.
Canada was the 1st country to appoint 2 ambassadors for South Africa.
Canada was the 1st country to stop benefitting from the aparthied south africa.
Canada contributed money, personnel and present the case of South Africa to United Nations and lobbied for them.

Now, tell me wetin Nijja do
Gave Tambo Mbeki asylum. ok
named their campuses mozambique. ok

I beg, guyz! let's hear something.

If Nigeria want do something, please, let's start at home!

South African companies are driving Nigerian economy and south africans (whites) are smiling to the bank!!! Thanks to Mandela
Re: EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List by cbrass(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
gtrust:

Canada was the 1st of all G7 and the 1st of all Industrialized nations to make it their official policy to fight aparthied.
Canada contributed money, personnel and present the case of South Africa to United Nations and lobbied for them.

South African companies are driving Nigerian economy and south africans (whites) are smiling to the bank!!! Thanks to Mandela

Hmm...now I see how malnourished you are in terms of history. However its not my custom to strive but will just ask you to go and listen to some Songs by Fela Anikulapo Kuti on apartheid then please stop over at Minna and say hi to IBB then if you stiLl have the strength to make it down south, check in at OTTA FARM and greet OBJ for me
Re: EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List by phapi(m): 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
gtrust:

Pls. Can u hear urself well over this aphartied isssue I guess u a kid in d gathering of historian Nigeria single handily fought for the SA before d coming of CUBA ,CANADA and the UN it is in the golden records of SA and nigeria that Nigeria played the position of big brother africa Her foreign diplomacy policy was trigger because of SA neo colonialism and the apartheid policy of the western world

Even the Nigeria ARMY and ther police can assert to this facts do u knw hw many of our able soldier died on the verge of eradicating apartheid or even the innocent police medical team dt went for peace mission in SA bru it seems u not a gud history student

And if u say Nigeria didn't do anything significant Y then did MANDELA came straight to Nigeria after he was set free from the prison and Y did THEBO BeKI got asylum

I really pit u sir,pls go bck to the book of history and do ya thorough research b4 u reply this response
Re: EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List by meforyou1(m): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
This "Nigeria giant of Africa" of a thing is getting into people's head. So said naijainfo FM today. Over 100 world leaders in a 4-hr occasion and Nigerians say GEJ must talk? When Israeli prime minister didn't even attend NCOs they say the trip will be too costly.
If citizens of the 100 leaders make similar demands for speech, that means Mandela's burial will be in June 2015
Re: EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List by cbrass(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
me_for_you: This "Nigeria giant of Africa" of a thing is getting into people's head. So said naijainfo FM today. Over 100 world leaders in a 4-hr occasion and Nigerians say GEJ must talk? When Israeli prime minister didn't even attend NCOs they say the trip will be too costly.
If citizens of the 100 leaders make similar demands for speech, that means Mandela's burial will be in June 2015

I don't know how many of you reason? No matter what one should never forget the person that helped him while in need. Gej as lost it both home and abroad, He is not wanted anywhere in the insternational seen. Are you saying if Obj was still the president will they do that rubbish dey did to gej?? As for naijainfo fm, they are just bunch of ethnic bigots
Re: EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List by clemmonce(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
I just hate all this acn guys they don't reason before they talk.
Re: EVEN David Cameron And The Sec Gen Of UN Wasn't On The Tribute List by cbrass(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
me_for_you: This "Nigeria giant of Africa" of a thing is getting into people's head. So said naijainfo FM today. Over 100 world leaders in a 4-hr occasion and Nigerians say GEJ must talk? When Israeli prime minister didn't even attend NCOs they say the trip will be too costly.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Spoke The Minds Of Nigerians, Jonathan Should Resign – CNPP / “nigeria Has No Great Politician” By Jonathan / Ndi Imo We Wish You People Well As You Continue To Grind Your Teeth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.