Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York (20427 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Buhari Meets With David Mark At The State House.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by Swagavillage(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2015

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by adedayourt(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
My President smiley

eku'se takuntakun

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by Ojeremi(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
sometimes I wonder why and who are those preoccupied with snapping and snapping, ..... its a new world craziness, must they snap everything.....i won't be surprised to see a caption * Buhari in the toilet ..

then, hungry bloggers, any small picx dey their site, picx of this and that, leave Baba alone,.
go after people interested in Public stunts like, Gov buying Ponmo, Gov frying Akara, or riding okada

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by Demmzy15(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Wallahi anytime I see this man, he gives me hope of a better Nigeria. If it were to be an "Otuoke ogogoro drinking Mafia" having a talk with Cameron, he would have been saying nonsense like "Gwoza?! shocked Where's Gwoza sef? undecided" or "This is nat carrect, this is nat carrect "

I'm happy we have this man as the President of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, he's going to leave in 2023.

Ojeremi:
[s]sometimes I wonder why and who are those preoccupied with snapping and snapping, ..... its a new world craziness, must they snap everything.....i won't be surprised to see a caption * Buhari in the toilet ..
then, hungry bloggers, any small picx dey their site, picx of this and that, leave Baba alone,.
go after people interested in Public stunts like, Gov buying Ponmo, Gov frying Akara, or riding okada[/s]
Dry id'ot, these are the same people who be shouting "Pinshure or adonbilivit". Confused mofo!

CR77:
grin grin The dullard of northern nigeria
A dullard more intelligent than your whole generation combined, born and unborn. The fact is your father can never sit on that sit he's sitting, so better go do something better.. . She'male! grin grin tongue

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aiit
Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by CR77(f): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by wasco24: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
tt
CR77:
I think you are the dullard here,frustrated idiot.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by ttemmi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
That's my president.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by damton(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Baba. best nigerian president of the decade. don't know about anybody

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by ellechrystal(f): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
lol, photocracy, God help Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by dramenda(f): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good, help us beg him to reduce the cost of his currency. 300plus is too much grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by CR77(f): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
The best dullard president
damton:
Baba. best nigerian president of the decade.

Vorp:
tt
I think you are the dullard here,frustrated idiot.
ewa tongue

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by wristbangle: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Okay. Waiting for the ministerial list
Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by ibkgab001: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Okare baba Nla ...... But please tell America to send Drone to kill Aregbe ... everyone is not happy in the state of the living spring

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by kennyman2000(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
My amiable president sitting down with that ''CHANGE IS HERE SWAG '' Weldone sir

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by acunon: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Baba
Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
So? Na today person dey snap selfie?
Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Great

I have been enjoying good power supply in my domain for a very long time now. May God bless His Excellency.
I enjoy my cable networks. I enjoy my cold drinks. I enjoy my cool home. I enjoy the good things of life including peaceful quiet.

Jonathan sef lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by 4ubootyman: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Articulating the need to return stolen funds....when this presidency starts with PDP.....im not sure anything can save them. IMO

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by Takim107(f): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Him just dey laugh cus they English wey that oyibo speak him no understand.
Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by ilo04(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
buhari moving Nigeria forward

God bless Nigeria and our president

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin see
Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by imtfans(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
we are behind u...go baba go baba!
Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lil Wayne of Nigeria
Wizkid of Africa
Kim Kardashian
He looks funny in the last picture...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by acunon: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Babaonechance jst humble him self. We are jst observing!
Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by CR77(f): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
You and who
imtfans:
we are behind u...go baba go baba!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by Mega005(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
That's my president

Those behind U baba are more than those against @ ration 95:5

I have vowed to respect and support any govt that cld make me see electrivcity for 3weeks but baba Ur govt has surpassed it.. 2 day makes it 3months of an uninterrupted power supply to my area..

God bless U baba

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by osaslord500(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
David Cameron go be like “he can't speak English well "

Buhari go be like “I no dey understand this oyinbo man”
Re: Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York by babywhite(f): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
uhnmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of 14 Withnesses Against Saraki,ekweremadu,and What They're Telling D Court / Aisha Buhari Presented An Award By The European Union And Belgium Prime Minister / Presidency In Grand Plan To Abort New Order Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.