Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Let's Discuss Wheel Alignment And Balancing - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Let's Discuss Wheel Alignment And Balancing (18097 Views)

Motorized Three-Wheel Tricycle Spotted In Onitsha (Photos) / The New 6-wheel-drive Mercedes G63 AMG / My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Discuss Wheel Alignment And Balancing by xpensivealex(m): 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
engrfestus:
for those of us in akure and its environ,thr is a boy @ freeman petrol station alng oyemekun road who I gues was born into d job.he is good at alignment,balancing,straighting of stering and specialize in gear too.
Do u have his contact? I need to aligh my wheel
Re: Let's Discuss Wheel Alignment And Balancing by GREENLIGHTLAW(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2022
Thanks, for this, bro. I went there 2 days ago with my car based on your recommendation. Those guys are good. Long story short, after they finished, I didn't have to go back for them to correct anything unlike the MRS filing station at Iponri where I've been wasting my money. My car now drives straight for a seconds on a smooth, straight road, enough time to allow me plug in my phone.My car actually had an impact around the driver's side fender. I have changed every part of the suspension that was affected apart from the shaft and lower arm, yet every time I left MRS after alignment and 3 seconds of leaving my steering on a seemingly straight and smooth road, my car would have already started tilting to the right. I usually see my mecho before going for alignment. At Total, the guy, Biggy 08086049163 told me that Total trains and transfers them from one station to another unlike others. I think someone had said something good about Total service stations being better at it and I think that's true based on my experience while I was using sienna. I would try them again.
Re: Let's Discuss Wheel Alignment And Balancing by Jaystye34: 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
For those of us in ojo are (lasu,iba, iyana isashi, igbolerin and it axis) Come to Folabs auto care at ogas filling station market bus stop along Badagry express way opposite prime mart supermarket. They are d best with all modern computerized equipment
Re: Let's Discuss Wheel Alignment And Balancing by cmoney22222: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
any computerise balancer around surelere/yaba pls?

thanks
Re: Let's Discuss Wheel Alignment And Balancing by berbs112(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
Enyo filling station. They are excellent. This information will work for those that live within Sango Otta axis.
Re: Let's Discuss Wheel Alignment And Balancing by MrHighSea: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
Checked with my mechanic, he advised, I change my shock caps first. Tomorrow it'll be solved then I'll visit alignment.

Hate that steering drifting off thingy

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Medically Wrong To Use The AC Just Immediately You Enter Your Hot Car / PHOTOS: Police Assists Man Whose Vehicle Broke Down In Lagos / VREG: No To Re-Registration Of Vehicles - Daily Trust Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.