Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,002 members, 7,849,038 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

Waconzy Apologizies To Davido, Flavour And Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy Apologizies To Davido, Flavour And Others (898 Views)

Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix / Who Did This To Davido? / Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waconzy Apologizies To Davido, Flavour And Others by entadaplace1: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
After the beef and misunderstanding that the Chairman and CEO of DV8 MEDIA; Waconzy had with Tonto Dike, Olamide, Timaya Davido and his recent misunderstanding with Flavour, he replied positively to Flavours apology and made reparation and also apologised to these celebrities.
He cleared the dust, and made everyone comprehend that he has nothing against these companions.
Fans on twitter see Waconzy as someone who possesses a sense of Majority and right judgement and NoCoolStory sees the same. We hope he doesn’t fall a victim of any future misapprehension that would cause irreverent dispute.

Read More Here
Re: Waconzy Apologizies To Davido, Flavour And Others by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
Yeye boi. He was running his mouth like a tap. Good he apologised

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Upto? Check Out Picture Mr And Mrs Balogun’s Sexy / I Choose To Exposed My Armed Robber Husband, Now I’m In Big Trouble ––nursing Mo / Nollywood Actress Toyin Aimakhu Excited About Her Marriage....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.