Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 (18762 Views)

Massive Graduate & Experienced Recruitment At Ringo Teleco Ltd (2000 Positions) / Ringo Telecommunications Limited Is Recruiting / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by osifred(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
the mail issue has being rectified now
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by Onyenna(m): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
with a minimum of 8yrs working experience, and a role experience of 3yrs. The preferred candidate must not be less than 35yrs old......and also Candidates not less than 27yrs old would be preferred.

Are you guys kidding me!?? What's with you guys and thirty-something-year_old's? Going by the ages above I'm already "disqualified" even before applying...Someone once told me about a job but the FUNNY thing was that; they said I was "Under-aged"!! What Nonsense!! So now a twenty-something-year old young man(Mech. Engr) is under-aged!? Nah age dey do work!!...Rubbish.... I seriously Need to Escape from this country!!
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by teeboi77: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
bounce bounce bounce
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by Fajimad: 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
THE EMAIL IS NOT GOING
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by 1miccza: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
Bro please I have a b.engr in chemical engineering and I am currently heading the Sports committee and coordinating the JETS club in the school where I teach can I apply please Osifred please reply ASAP.
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by uboma(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
^^^ If you have the necessary qualification as outlined in the above advert, you can send your application.
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by lasunray(m): 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
kayswag100: I bought my Samsung galaxy S3 from their ikeja office

More professional than Slot wink

Abeg how much u buy am?
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by GentleFrank(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nice info !
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by IRIENBOY(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
uboma: Deadline for applying for any of the above vacant positions is December 23rd, 2013.
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by blakky97(m): 4:05am On Dec 13, 2013
Thanks, can I apply for more than 1 position?
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by yunisco: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2013
uboma: ^^^ If you have the necessary qualification as outlined in the above advert, you can send your application.
. Pls, I hv b tryin to apply but it keep on bouncing back, pls can some one help me out?
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by chidex101(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2013
If you are one of those whose email bounced, while applying for the Ringo Telecommunications Limited’s Job Opportunity advert in the Guardian newspapers, Kindly note that we do have a copy of your mail, and the bounce was as a result of traffic, and has since been resolved. Thank you for your understanding, as we look forward to inviting qualified applicants.
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by busuyem: 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
chidex101: If you are one of those whose email bounced, while applying for the Ringo Telecommunications Limited’s Job Opportunity advert in the Guardian newspapers, Kindly note that we do have a copy of your mail, and the bounce was as a result of traffic, and has since been resolved. Thank you for your understanding, as we look forward to inviting qualified applicants.

How much is the pay 4 young graduate?
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by samoks(m): 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Rawpidgin: i hate it wen companies looks 4 only pple wit experience, all those pple wit experience started from somewhere, if their previous company nor give dem chance how dem 4 take get the experence

I thought I was alone in this bewilderment....
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by latestsunny(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
chidex101: If you are one of those whose email bounced, while applying for the Ringo Telecommunications Limited’s Job Opportunity advert in the Guardian newspapers, Kindly note that we do have a copy of your mail, and the bounce was as a result of traffic, and has since been resolved. Thank you for your understanding, as we look forward to inviting qualified applicants.

Pls wats d latest concerning ds job?
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by Joodaaa(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
I think it would be nice having Office Device Limited (ODL),otherwise known as Ringo here in Osun. Bring it on Ringo, come spice up the emerging economy of Osun.
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by jadef: 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
Any news about their interview, i apply for a̶̲̥̅̊ post in̶̲̥̅̊ Abeokuta. Please keep m̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ posted.Thks
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by GabrielAezi: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
I am Gabriel Okonkwo a B.sc (Hon) STATISTICS 4rm fed univ of agriculture umudike,07034881165,pls i wl be happy to secure job in Ringo communicatn. I currently reciding in port harcour
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
Gabriel Aezi: I am Gabriel Okonkwo a B.sc (Hon) STATISTICS 4rm fed univ of agriculture umudike,07034881165,pls i wl be happy to secure job in Ringo communicatn. I currently reciding in port harcour
mumuh...shior
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by smithremmy: 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Atlast did any of you get the job cause me just dey get their invitation for nxtwk oooo aany one with better info on payment and interviews gist hope to get quick help
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by smithremmy: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
latestsunny:

Please boss do you work with them what's the latest on new spaces
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by AwesomeDuru(m): 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
latestsunny:

Bro goodafternoon, so did you get this job? If yes, whats their pay like?
Re: Vacancies @ Ringo Telecommunications Limited-dec.2013 by equivalent123: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
pls who knows how their interview looks like and their pay?...I have interview with them on Monday....somebody help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would Pass Or Lower Credit Affect Your Chances Of Getting The Job? / What Is The Cleverest Salary Negotiation You've Had? / Vacancy In An Oil And Gas Company Located In Escravos, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.