Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Person Of Interest - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Person Of Interest (19548 Views)

Person Of Interest Versus Jack Bauer 24 Hours. Which 1 Do U Prefer? / PERSON OF INTEREST Season 3. What Are Your Expectations? / CBS Person Of Interest - Illuminati Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 13, 2015
hyzicbond:

appreciate your comment, if then else also remains the best episode so far on poi. But i hate the fact rhat greer keep kicking this guys a55 since season 3, all i want is a win for them and am happy they a partial victory in the seson finale.....

The season finale was sooooo good! In fact, I think that episode was a win for the machine, how clever it distributed across itself across the power grid. Samaritan and Greer would think they've won now. Season 5 will be superb if they dont mess up the writing. Shame about control, Greer killed her like a common civilian sad
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 6:34pm On May 14, 2015
naijababe:

The season finale was sooooo good! In fact, I think that episode was a win for the machine, how clever it distributed across itself across the power grid. Samaritan and Greer would think they've won now. Season 5 will be superb if they dont mess up the writing. Shame about control, Greer killed her like a common civilian sad

I loved the finale so much i was happy they get to smile. i loved the machine played it's part by not being in a location, and that's what gave her an advantage over Samaritan.
control has been moving too fast, and sometimes she doesn't think with her head. Did she think she could take down Samaritan? he!l no, nobody can take down Samaritan. if she had find a way to reconcile with root maybe she would still be alive. am happy she get killed off, she's a fool.

hope to she Shaw, Harper and the phone caller in season 5.
Re: Person Of Interest by Talius(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2015
I need to meet up with u guys ASAP
Re: Person Of Interest by Sammypedro18(m): 6:37pm On May 15, 2015
Really,control deserved a tougher death, cant wait to c what'll happen when Harold n Ruth recreates d machine in season 5!! 'Greer's' time is counting
Re: Person Of Interest by sage1000: 8:23am On May 16, 2015
The finale was another win for d series as a whole. The sequence where Harold talks to the machine was awesome, Reese regained his bad ass status after a season of being beaten by every random criminal.
A point of note, I felt like if d machine had put as much effort into winning has it did into planning for its loss,it might have won. We never saw d machine on the offensive this season only always defending against Samaritan.
Re: Person Of Interest by jasmine01s: 9:06am On May 16, 2015
Yh person of interest is very damn interesting, currently watching season 2, you can also do so here
http://movies.alayeblog.com/show/person-of-interest
Re: Person Of Interest by cao(f): 9:22am On May 16, 2015
^^^
We know where to watch it, enough with the broadcasting. Your subtlety is impeccable.

1 Like

Re: Person Of Interest by gottoboy(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2015
We re talking about season 3finale. You re still mentioning season2. . cheesy
Re: Person Of Interest by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 17, 2015
Sammypedro18:
Really,control deserved a tougher death, cant wait to c what'll happen when Harold n Ruth recreates d machine in season 5!! 'Greer's' time is counting

My exact thoughts! It just didn't seem like Control would confront Greer so abysmally without any back up plans. For a spy chief, the way she died sucked.
Re: Person Of Interest by DEIFIED(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2015
Following...
Re: Person Of Interest by Sammypedro18(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2015
naijababe:

My exact thoughts! It just didn't seem like Control would confront Greer so abysmally without any back up plans. For a spy chief, the way she died sucked.

Exactly!! She's smarter dan dat
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 9:43am On May 20, 2015
Sammypedro18:

i don't really know what to say? maybe the writers are tired of the character "control" that they want to kill her off so quickly or it's a bad plot, cos am still pondering why a spy chief will just go into the den of samaritan without any back up plan.
Re: Person Of Interest by sage1000: 9:58am On May 20, 2015
Eh probably because she is busy on another show. Also she didn't go to Samaritan, she invited him into her base and surrounded by her trusted spies. She just didn't know her men were working for Samaritan
Re: Person Of Interest by kazzonline: 12:34am On May 21, 2015
Hello to all those saying control didnt hav backup when confronting geer, actually she did had back up, remb she threatened geer that if he doesnt speak up on what his plan was that she would tell his men outside to arrest him and lock him up in a dark hole, i guess samaritan agents where just smarter than hers and you shld know geer always thinks two steps ahead of course.
Re: Person Of Interest by lafuria1(m): 6:43am On May 21, 2015
No one even cared to give Elias and Dominic a shout out here, na wa o,. Anyway, so samaritan goal is a crime free society? Or samaritan just hate savings like the machine does, rather samaritan prefers elimination of problems of what it calls outliers.

Samaritan loves elimination (kill it off, wicked thing) , remember the woman that wanted to kill her husband, well samaritan went ahead to kill him on her behalf whereas the machine was trying to save both the wife and the husband.

I don't know what to expect in season 5 which makes the show a great one.

Finally a special shout out to detective fusco, the unsung hero, very loyal. the director should better hook him up with a nice Babe (partner) , they always give the guy false hope lol.
Re: Person Of Interest by Temidayo9(m): 11:23pm On May 21, 2015
I tot the person of intrest movie has been discontinue?
Re: Person Of Interest by princesweet: 11:32pm On May 21, 2015
Download the latest tv series, Hollywood movies, Hallmark romantic/christmas movies,wwe,award shows etc on (mobtvmovies.com)
Re: Person Of Interest by lafuria1(m): 11:35pm On May 21, 2015
Temidayo9:
I tot the person of intrest movie has been discontinue?
No it hasn't. It has even been renewed for a fifth season. So if you love the show, go resume from where you stop, you won't regret it.
Re: Person Of Interest by Sammypedro18(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2015
hyzicbond:

i don't really know what to say? maybe the writers are tired of the character "control" that they want to kill her off so quickly or it's a bad plot, cos am still pondering why a spy chief will just go into the den of samaritan without any back up plan.
Think so bro..........Dominic n Elias dead, no more street Lord..getting boring
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sammypedro18:

Think so bro..........Dominic n Elias dead, no more street Lord..getting boring

well i think season 5 might be the last, giving the fact that CBS only gave POI thirteen episode instead of 22..
Re: Person Of Interest by sage1000: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Wait really?
link pls
Also on second thought, shorter seasons will benefit the show greatly. It tends to get less interesting when it is filled with filler especially this last season.
Re: Person Of Interest by swiftz(f): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2015
I no gree watch again after they killed Cater. That episode broke my heart and gave me nightmares.. embarassed
Re: Person Of Interest by hyzicbond(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
swiftz:
I no gree watch again after they killed Cater. That episode broke my heart and gave me nightmares.. embarassed

killing carter wasn't in their plan, but Taraji p. Henson who plays the role of carter decides to leave the show, and that is the reason they had to kill her off completely....
Re: Person Of Interest by cao(f): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
hyzicbond:

killing carter wasn't in their plan, but Taraji p. Henson who plays the role of carter decides to leave the show, and that is the reason they had to kill her off completely....
Nope, she didn't - she had no idea until she read the script, they killed off her character 'cause they knew it would give a stronger reaction than killing off Fusco...The creators wanted to prove that the stakes were real, that they could kill off a major character.

2 Likes

Re: Person Of Interest by sage1000: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
you sure of that? i'd assumed its because of her commitment to empire that led to her onscreen death
Re: Person Of Interest by cao(f): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
sage1000:
you sure of that? i'd assumed its because of her commitment to empire that led to her onscreen death
Very sure. She was free when she auditioned for Empire.
Re: Person Of Interest by parrotibaba(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2015
Control is not dead na ,they just took her away n Elias too ,he was shot on the shoulder not on d head ,I believe he's not dead. The conversation between the machine n finch was epic ,the machine didn't know how to win so I hope Finch teaches him how to be tough next season. It's a shame we won't see shaw again.
Re: Person Of Interest by sage1000: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2015
actually Shaw is back on d show. she has given birth to her twins and is set to return fully dis next season
Re: Person Of Interest by parrotibaba(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
sage1000:
actually Shaw is back on d show. she has given birth to her twins and is set to return fully dis next season
just read dat now ,there r talks between her n d producers for a run-in next season but not fully maybe 3 or 4 episodes, preferably towards the ending (e no easy to give birth to twins)
Re: Person Of Interest by swiftz(f): 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
parrotibaba:
just read dat now ,there r talks between her n d producers for a run-in next season but not fully maybe 3 or 4 episodes, preferably towards the ending (e no easy to give birth to twins)

I like her character. I find her eagerness and enthusiasm for guns & action very funny.
Re: Person Of Interest by cao(f): 1:14am On Aug 20, 2015
hyzicbond, you see this is why some fans had issues with Carter's killing off, they saw this as a way of getting Root & Shaw to full regular status. Plus, the fact that Sarah Shahi (Sameen Shaw) had time off due to her pregnancy & was actually given an opportunity to return if she wanted to, rubbed them off the wrong way.

1 Like

Re: Person Of Interest by usmawa(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2015
How is this series going to end (I mean really end: the End)

......I guess we all die at the end.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Bbnaija Beach Themed Saturday Night Party (week 5) / NTA News and Radio Nigeria On Your Desktop / BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.