Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" (19581 Views)

BBNaija: Lolu And Cee-C Fight, Risk Disqualification / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by FlirtyGist: 5:35am On Apr 10, 2018
GistMore.com

Big Brother Naija housemate, Lolu during his diary section this night revealed to Big Brother that he was molested at the age of 5 by their housemaid and it went out on for four years.

According to him, the housemaid subjected him to lots of punishments whenever he refused to comply with her orders.

He said he couldn't report all that was happening to his mother because she had so much she was dealing with at that time. But he disclosed that he only got the courage to speak about it to his younger sister at the age 21.

Lolu who promised to share more details at his next diary section told Big Brother that he decided to share his story to inspire the confidence of people who are victims of child molestation to come out and speak about it.

watch the video...

http://www.gistmore.com/bbnaija-age-5-molested-housemaid-lolu

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by FlirtyGist: 5:35am On Apr 10, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by DuruCrusher(m): 5:36am On Apr 10, 2018
4yrs of early enjoyment

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by DuruCrusher(m): 5:36am On Apr 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by ClintonEmex: 6:27am On Apr 10, 2018
Many young children faced this, and most times, it's because of the nonchalant and carefree attitude of their parents especially the mother. You need to be close to your child to know what is happening in his life. Talk to him, ask him questions, create a good communication atmosphere with your child so that it can be easy for him to talk and report things to you. Educate your child about sex, tell him not to allow anybody to touch his sexual organs for any reason and if they try to do, that they should shout and report to an adult around. Our kids needs protection.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by eezeribe(m): 6:40am On Apr 10, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Many young children faced this, and most times, it's because of the nonchalant and carefree attitude of their parents especially the mother. You need to be close to your child to know what is happening in his life. Talk to him, ask him questions, create a good communication atmosphere with your child so that it can be easy for him to talk and report things to you. Educate your child about sex, tell him not to allow anybody to touch his sexual organs for any reason and if they try to do, that they should shout and report to an adult around. Our kids needs protection.
Then we should celebrate the housemaid right... Typical Nigerian.
Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by DaudaAbu(m): 6:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Instead of him to look for her and molest her right back

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by partnerbiz4: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2018
Attention seekers..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by Sarang(f): 9:02am On Apr 10, 2018
smiley

Please see my signature
Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by xynerise: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2018
Liars!! Anuthing for attention

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by Divay22(f): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2018
Lolu, we know what you're aiming at grin grin
But kiatinue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by hiteelong(f): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2018
Lolu this your strategy won't win u the 45M..... Forget it #teamceec. #team miracle

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2018
DuruCrusher:
4yrs of early enjoyment

Another paedophile spotted.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 10, 2018
You are sick. It’s because of people like you that sexual molestation on males would never be taken seriously.
DuruCrusher:
4yrs of early enjoyment

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by demolinka(m): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2018
Ehn, ehn...molestation, abi? See him nose

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by bobolizim(m): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2018
xynerise:
Liars!! Anuthing for attention
it can be true... You can't be so retarded to see that... Doesn't he have people's attention already by appearing on the program? And you where do you exist? #loluforce

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by Tundethegood: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2018
pity strategy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by xynerise: 9:09am On Apr 10, 2018
bobolizim:
it can be true... You can't be so retarded to see that... Doesn't he have people's attention already by appearing on the program? And you where do you exist? #loluforce

Who the hell is this asslicker? You think everyone on Nairaland is as Jobless as you are?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by cherriex(f): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2018
ClintonEmex:

My brother, no be Nigerian parents woh, most are strict and harsh, making the children fear them instead of trusting them,I can't describe how they see kids sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by bobolizim(m): 9:13am On Apr 10, 2018
sportcage:
I really don't know the purpose of this TV Show, though I like it cool

Come And Carry This Active Facebook Page With Over 18k Likes. Check My Signature For Link.
the purpose is to make money and to make some people popular

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by bobolizim(m): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2018
xynerise:

Who the hell is this asslicker? You think everyone on Nairaland is as Jobless as you are?
Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by bobolizim(m): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2018
xynerise:

ode, I'm not jobless but I bet you are.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by gloricongroup: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2018
This one wants a pity party. Who asked you?!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by bobolizim(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2018
xynerise:

youve started. Using vulgar languages; it's just so glaring that you being busy it meant you're danfo conductor in Lagos

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by cocoboss(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2018
lolu, what does that make you!!!
Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by stano2(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2018
Akuko

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by NIJJAking(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2018
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise dont gamble with your eternity

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2018
It was totally unnecessary, i was disgusted. Using this to solicit for votes.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu "I Was Molested By Our Housemaid At 5 Years" by Sanctinolezsan(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2018
hiteelong:
Lolu this your strategy won't win u the 45M..... Forget it #teamceec. #team miracle.
What strategies please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House / Big Brother Titans Starts 7pm Today, All You Need To Know And How To Watch / Download Ikebe Super Classic Comics E-book !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.