Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) (2942 Views)

African Kings & Victoria Anwuzia – Dance O Fonique + 2 Bonus Songs / African Kings Tv? / I Keep It Cool - African Kings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by demo47: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2008
African Kings are a group out of Houston, TX according to their Myspace page. Honestly, the first time I heard their music, I was convicted of their wackness. I actually listened halfway to their last mixtape because I was forced to; I felt like they were unserious with the music and it was just a hobby for them. Well, I was right and it looks like they are taking it more serios now, because this "We are AKS" joint is a worthy track. African Kings may have a shot if they continue to make more songs of this caliber or better on a consistent basis.

http://notjustok.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/07/african-kings---we-are-aks-promo-video.html
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by AfrknKngs(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2008
YES OOOH!!!! TELL THEM!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by lalaboi(m): 12:31am On Jul 29, 2008
d song just average shaaaaaaaa!! considering all the shoutn u guyz av bn making!
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by nosa101(f): 2:25am On Jul 29, 2008
I think I'm entitled to my opinion.

The song sucks and there's no denying it
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by AfrknKngs(m): 7:38am On Jul 29, 2008
lalaboi:

d song just average shaaaaaaaa!! considering all the shoutn u guys av bn making!

Go to http://www.myspace.com/theafricankings

After Checkin them out, say another rubbish again, then u must not really love Music!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by tosinadeda: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2008
I cant help but laugh!
Naija artistes full ground for here wey better this guys jare.
@poster i think ur first opinion about them is the gospel truth!
They av to up there game!
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by AfrknKngs(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2008
tosinadeda:

I can't help but laugh!
Naija artistes full ground for here wey better this guys jare.
@poster i think your first opinion about them is the gospel truth!
They av to up there game!

And I assume U'd say Sauce is better right :-D Can't u tell they weren't serious with the video @ all These guys are da most humble/Silent peeps I've seen and yet they make better hits than most of da Naija artists out there e.g. SAUCE KID!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by lalaboi(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Go to http://www.myspace.com/theafricankings

After Checkin them out, say another rubbish again, then u must not really love Music!!!

~We Are AKS~

6/10

satisfied?
most of the songs wer interesting because of the electron and voice enhancement some guy was using in the background!
we are aks is better in audio! ur stupid video killed the song! still average!
gold digga, good concept!
national dance! when una turn makosa singas? lol

the other songs are just good beats and electronnnnn!

and dat guy rappn in pidgin like a yooba mahn is funny!

overall! 5.5/10

u can still improve ohh!
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by tosinadeda: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2008
Africankngs u be fool i swear,u no fit talk about aks without reffering to sauce?
Go back and read my post, i said naija artistes plenty wey better them,i didnt mention sauce!
person!
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by AkinW: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2008
@ Akrknkngs

send videos to

admin@wetin-dey.com
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by skingo(m): 12:41am On Jul 30, 2008
there's one software they use to give extra platys, views and hits. but obivously, its not working for these guys. they are ashamed to put their actual number of friends because it is shameful to them. i dont know 1 million people who have listened to your "bad music" and yet 1 millions plays only gives u 199 comments. brb.
let me go and laugh in another room.
scammers
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by nosa101(f): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2008
Wale is Nigerian and way better than you guys

His Eye of the Tiger song >> Afrikan Kings whole catalogue

BTw, I'm talking about this wale - http://www.myspace.com/wale202
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wale_(rapper)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gfTcR3jUJ8
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by Dathreat: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2008
If this so called Wale that u keep jocking or maybe its u sef is so good, y is he not on the naija music scene yet, until then, Aks still repping naija 2 da fullest, Eye of the tiger ko Eye of the cat ni, hahaha, grin grin grin grin grin,
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by owolomo(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2008
@@@@NOSA
MY GUY WALE IS NIGERIAN?WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW, SO AFRICAN KINGS WEH U THINK THEM BE, ABI U BE FOOL, HOW COME WE NEVER HEAR WHO WALE BE ABI, NA FO UR AREA UNA DEY REPP WALE, ABI KO FE DA FON EH NI
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by AfrknKngs(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHHIH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO He DIDNT!!! WALE WALE WAAAAALEEEE Out of every1 ma guy choose WALE!!! Nothing Do U!!! I think u needa go check AKS some more and re-listen 2 their shit coz I can't, infact, I refuse to take you seriously!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by YourFather: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2008
Skingo is amazing how one drop a very important point and people just over look it. I have always suspected that there was a software for this fake hits, its a shame really!

Thanks for pointing it out.
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by nosa101(f): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2008
Dathreat:

If this so called Wale that u keep jocking or maybe its u sef is so good, y is he not on the naija music scene yet, until then, Aks still repping naija 2 da fullest, Eye of the tiger ko Eye of the cat ni, hahaha, grin grin grin grin grin,
Whoever said the Nigerian music scene was the ceiling must be a fuc.ktard at heart.

owolomo:

@@@@NOSA
MY GUY WALE IS NIGERIAN?WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW, SO AFRICAN KINGS WEH You THINK THEM BE, ABI You BE FOOL, HOW COME WE NEVER HEAR WHO WALE BE ABI, NA FO UR AREA UNA DEY REPP WALE, ABI KO FE DA FON EH NI
I don't think I ever said African Kings weren't Nigerian. I just compared them to another Nigerian artiste.
AfrknKngs:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHHIH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO He DIDNT!!! WALE WALE WAAAAALEEEE Out of everyone ma guy choose WALE!!! Nothing Do You!!! I think u needa go check AKS some more and re-listen 2 their shit because I can't, infact, I refuse to take you seriously!!!

~We Are AKS~
Call me when you have an Interscope record deal. http://www.interscope.com/wale

Call me when you get an 8.4 rating on Pitchfork http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/record_review/51474-wale-the-mixtape-about-nothing

Afrikan Kings are small time and there is no denying that.
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by YourFather: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2008
nosa you are hashhh, man! Wale is just way more international,
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by naija4laif: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2008
YourFather:

Skingo is amazing how one drop a very important point and people just over look it. I have always suspected that there was a software for this fake hits, its a shame really!

Thanks for pointing it out.
skingo:

there's one software they use to give extra platys, views and hits. but obivously, its not working for these guys. they are ashamed to put their actual number of friends because it is shameful to them. i don't know 1 million people who have listened to your "bad music" and yet 1 millions plays only gives u 199 comments. brb.
let me go and laugh in another room.
scammers
yes ive also noticed that about their hits especially on their myspace page but i thought mayb their fans realli luved dem, it wasnt until their latest promo was posted on the naija djs page, http://www.myspace.com/naijadjs, it already has 1516 hits, it was posted alongside party rider remix nd x-project's nu single which only has 102 hits,
im not hating or nethin, wen big artists like 2face dbanj nd d rest r posted on that page, dey dnt get that much hits in 3days, nd lets face it we cnt compare AKS to dbanj or 2face.well i mayb b wrong nd i stand to be corrected, just my two cents
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by nosa101(f): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2008
YourFather:

nosa you are hashhh,  man! Wale is just way more international, 

I wasn't trying to be harsh but these stans tried to make it seem like AKS were bigger than Wale. WTF?
Compare their myspaces, who looks like the bigger artist?

The funny thing is that Wale and AKS started their shit in the same country and at around the same period. Wale is a fairly new artist, he's only had like 3 mixtapes out. If the AKS were so major they would have major buzz in TX. I've been in TX for like the last 3 odd years and I only heard about these dudes on Nairaland. If you are worth shit then you should have some buzz.

Where have they been featured?
Any big time blogs? Which concerts have they performed at? South By Southwest?
Nobody knows the AKS in TX and that's a fact. I'm Houston or Austin every other day and I don't hear shit from this dudes. They aren't even big in Dallas.

Real recognize real and the AKS look mighty unfamiliar.

I don't know shit about Sauce Kid and Cali so I'm not going to call him out.
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by skingo(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2008
nosa allow these guys. the truth has come out,
godwon is from texas, b verse from texas. should i go ahead and these guys have a texas following. these fukkersare sucking djs dicks and using softwares to dull themselves. hungry for promo. everyone is but damn, they go about promoting some shit that will make you not turn back to them. who knows aks? how much do they get per show? how many songs do they have on air? how many of their songs are hits? how many songs does anyone like?
how many times have u heard them being advertised in yankee or naija radio? how many times have you heard someone say you hav to get the aks album? how many times has any othe rdj apart from naiajdjs played these guys?lol.

3 ids on nairaland will not blow u up. when u start to make the music the people like you'll get a buzz and then u can start using these softwares to your own use. the real artists will get undeniable attention. the fake ones will fake it
shikina on that note, aks can go shoot themselves wit 47 bullets from an ak 47
una papa
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by AfrknKngs(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2008
Are u serious Who's heard about WALE?? We from da South, DALLAS TX!!! And Never heard of this dude, Check yah sources out!!! Wale's been out weh longer than da AKS!!! AKS Juss recently start pushing their shit out because a lot of ppl started buzzin fuh them!!! I got their song our my page, and so does ma peeps, they play their song in every Naija party I;ve been throuh!! And if u say u've been in dallas and houston or Austin then u in denial coz first things first, AINT NO NIGERIAN ARTIST FROM DA SOUTH DOING IT BIG, ESPECIALLY IN DALLAS, coz niggas don wanna listen to any Nigerian music, So here comes AKS tryna change that and we have fools Like you tryna Bash that, And what's this software y'all are talking about?? First it was fake Id's now it softwares, Always leave it to Naija peeps to bring upcoming artists down,

I live in D-Town and this is why I will represent these niggas till Da South Recognizes Nigerian Music, 2Face came to Dallas, it flopped only 25ppl showed up, Riz came to Dallas only 20ppl showed up, Sunny came to Houston, barely anyone showed up, Am telling y'all, Nigerian music aint bumpin hard here in da South!! And nosa101 shud know this if he/she claiming to be in da Dallas area, This is da AKS motivation, their main reason of tryna push Nigerian Music in da south!!! So Fukk what y'all going thru, if u can't stand em, don't listen to them!! How hard is it?? Itz obvious y'all love their shit that's why y'all cant help but hate on it, I don't even see why I bother, Sauce(That was born in Nigeria, carried green papers to enter yankee and now tries to claim he african American and tries to sound like he american, doesnt have any Nigerian feature in him, ) is better than Modenine(Why Not), Wale(Can't hate on him but doesn't sound anything Nigerian, let's not talk about the fact that he be gettin more plays than Sauce or Mode9 (Which means his better than MODE or 2face or 9ice It's impossible to assume that Wale got his own fans that listens to his shit!!! Also I guess we can all say he has fake ids and softwares too right)) is better than AKS(That u can hear piggin in their rap and song, Hardcore Naija representers), Nothing Do Una, fuh real,

@ Skingo and all these frauds here's sumtn u worship, listen to him urselves!!!

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA03zEuorBk&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

And u'd think after what he went through in high school he'd be reppin Naija more than anything, Frontin ass nucca, AKS Born and raised in da states are reppin Naija more than these fake fukks!!! Get real!

~We Are AKS~

Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by skingo(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2008
can eldee please do something. please. please do something. and if u don't do anything then your site is losing its credibility and u will lose members as well as ratings. this is just annoying. this thread is meant to be fun or for valuable opinions. these guys are making your thread look like a spammers site. and seriously you are losing ratings . whoever seun is, i have written you over 4 times and you have yet to return the mails, tosinadeda claims he has written you as well, bolaji baok doesnt even post here again because its becoming obnoxious. seun if u read this, eldee is u read this. do something, this is not growing your site, its turning into a shit hole.

whatever artists have myspace, facebook youtube or whatever they have , they know how to promote it. we are fans of music and this nonsense is going too far. f you do not do anything about this. i will make it a point to open an id on every other forum and inform the other "professional webmasters" how you are innefficient in restoring order on your thread.
your website is turning into a shit hole. period

ps- if u don't do anything , will open profiles wereever i can and inform them of your innabilities

think about it before you ignore this post.
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by AfrknKngs(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2008
skingo:

can eldee please do something. please. please do something. and if u don't do anything then your site is losing its credibility and u will lose members as well as ratings. this is just annoying. this thread is meant to be fun or for valuable opinions. these guys are making your thread look like a spammers site. and seriously you are losing ratings . whoever seun is, i have written you over 4 times and you have yet to return the mails, tosinadeda claims he has written you as well, bolaji baok doesnt even post here again because its becoming obnoxious. seun if u read this, eldee is u read this. do something, this is not growing your site, its turning into a shit hole.

whatever artists have myspace, facebook youtube or whatever they have , they know how to promote it. we are fans of music and this nonsense is going too far. f you do not do anything about this. i will make it a point to open an id on every other forum and inform the other "professional webmasters" how you are innefficient in restoring order on your thread.

ps- if u don't do anything , will open profiles wereever i can and inform them of your innabilities

You no be spammer abi You juss a reguler NR member that does regular NR posting right?? Mind u, this all started because u claimed Saucekid was better than Mode9 and then it switched to African Kings and now spamming, WOW, If u like, go and tell George Bush!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by AfrknKngs(m): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Are u serious Who's heard about WALE?? We from da South, DALLAS TX!!! And Never heard of this dude, Check yah sources out!!! Wale's been out weh longer than da AKS!!! AKS Juss recently start pushing their shit out because a lot of people started buzzin fuh them!!! I got their song our my page, and so does ma peeps, they play their song in every Naija party I;ve been throuh!! And if u say u've been in dallas and houston or Austin then u in denial because first things first, AINT NO NIGERIAN ARTIST FROM DA SOUTH DOING IT BIG, ESPECIALLY IN DALLAS, because niggas don want to listen to any Nigerian music, So here comes AKS trying to change that and we have fools Like you trying to Bash that, And what's this software y'all are talking about?? First it was fake Id's now it softwares, Always leave it to Naija peeps to bring upcoming artists down,

I live in D-Town and this is why I will represent these niggas till Da South Recognizes Nigerian Music, 2Face came to Dallas, it flopped only 25ppl showed up, Riz came to Dallas only 20ppl showed up, Sunny came to Houston, barely anyone showed up, Am telling y'all, Nigerian music aint bumpin hard here in da South!! And nosa101 should know this if he/she claiming to be in da Dallas area, This is da AKS motivation, their main reason of trying to push Nigerian Music in da south!!! So Fukk what y'all going through, if u can't stand em, don't listen to them!! How hard is it?? Itz obvious y'all love their shit that's why y'all can't help but hate on it, I don't even see why I bother, Sauce(That was born in Nigeria, carried green papers to enter yankee and now tries to claim he african American and tries to sound like he american, doesnt have any Nigerian feature in him, ) is better than Modenine(Why Not), Wale(Can't hate on him but doesn't sound anything Nigerian, let's not talk about the fact that he be gettin more plays than Sauce or Mode9 (Which means his better than MODE or 2face or 9ice It's impossible to assume that Wale got his own fans that listens to his shit!!! Also I guess we can all say he has fake ids and softwares too right)) is better than AKS(That u can hear piggin in their rap and song, Hardcore Naija representers), Nothing Do Una, fuh real,

@ Skingo and all these frauds here's sumtn u worship, listen to him urselves!!!

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA03zEuorBk&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

And u'd think after what he went through in high school he'd be reppin Naija more than anything, Frontin ass nucca, AKS Born and raised in da states are reppin Naija more than these fake fukks!!! Get real!

~We Are AKS~

And I really meant what I said!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by owolomo(m): 12:21am On Jul 31, 2008
@@@african king mehn u have talk, and it was respected, correct one my guy,
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by Dathreat: 1:34am On Jul 31, 2008
skingo:

I can definately see the kid coming str8 out of ya, Oruko omo ni ye omo, u just a kid, Nobody is here to breastfeed you so a quick advise GROW UP, wow talking bout spamming, see how u just invaded the who thread with your tears, ELDEE be your papa abi na wetin
O and talk bout Eldee sef, just heard the Professional song wit Oladele, the beat sounds exactly like the beat suacekid used in the Hello song, Hmmmmm, i wonder, Hmmmmmm anywayz, How original huh, Naija ppl lets wake up, anyways sha, Babalola abi na wetin yo mama call u, dont make me call those guys that bullied u in high school to this thread, cos them go woozzeee u so teh u go begin u de feel yo face, Olishi,

hahaha grin grin grin grin, African Kings Balling, Feed yo Eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, I can feel ma own face ooooo, hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by owolomo(m): 1:47am On Jul 31, 2008
@@@da threat ELDEE no do nobody nothin ooo leave am na correct guy, NA SAUCE GO JACK HIM BEAT, like always swagga jacking peeps
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by Dathreat: 1:55am On Jul 31, 2008
All im just sayin is that the beat is alike and i dont know who jacked who

Damn these nuccas be deep like this, i wouldnt mess wit them if i was sauce or anybody, looks like they dont play @ all, wow,

Another Feed ya Eyes Episode shocked shocked, Oju Oloju shocked shocked

Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by owolomo(m): 2:31am On Jul 31, 2008
meeeehhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn see freshnesss, now tell sauce this is swaggggaaaaaaaaaa on an effizii level, gbao
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by nosa101(f): 3:41am On Jul 31, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Are u serious Who's heard about WALE?? We from da South, DALLAS TX!!! And Never heard of this dude, Check yah sources out!!! Wale's been out weh longer than da AKS!!! AKS Juss recently start pushing their shit out because a lot of people started buzzin fuh them!!! I got their song our my page, and so does ma peeps, they play their song in every Naija party I;ve been throuh!! And if u say u've been in dallas and houston or Austin then u in denial because first things first, AINT NO NIGERIAN ARTIST FROM DA SOUTH DOING IT BIG, ESPECIALLY IN DALLAS, because niggas don want to listen to any Nigerian music, So here comes AKS trying to change that and we have fools Like you trying to Bash that, And what's this software y'all are talking about?? First it was fake Id's now it softwares, Always leave it to Naija peeps to bring upcoming artists down,

I live in D-Town and this is why I will represent these niggas till Da South Recognizes Nigerian Music, 2Face came to Dallas, it flopped only 25ppl showed up, Riz came to Dallas only 20ppl showed up, Sunny came to Houston, barely anyone showed up, Am telling y'all, Nigerian music aint bumpin hard here in da South!! And nosa101 should know this if he/she claiming to be in da Dallas area, This is da AKS motivation, their main reason of trying to push Nigerian Music in da south!!! So Fukk what y'all going through, if u can't stand em, don't listen to them!! How hard is it?? Itz obvious y'all love their shit that's why y'all can't help but hate on it, I don't even see why I bother, Sauce(That was born in Nigeria, carried green papers to enter yankee and now tries to claim he african American and tries to sound like he american, doesnt have any Nigerian feature in him, ) is better than Modenine(Why Not), Wale(Can't hate on him but doesn't sound anything Nigerian, let's not talk about the fact that he be gettin more plays than Sauce or Mode9 (Which means his better than MODE or 2face or 9ice It's impossible to assume that Wale got his own fans that listens to his shit!!! Also I guess we can all say he has fake ids and softwares too right)) is better than AKS(That u can hear piggin in their rap and song, Hardcore Naija representers), Nothing Do Una, fuh real,

I never said I'm in Dallas. I said I go to Dallas on the odd occasion.

Music is music. I don't like hearing that "Nigerian Music" shtick. If your music is relevant then it will bump hard. Didn't reggaeton and dancehall broke into the states?Chamillionaire was born and raised in TX to Nigerian parents and that hasn't stopped him. All this labeling of music just limits your audience.

One of y'all AKS stans said AKS was bigger than Wale and that is completely false. I go to school in TX but I live in MD. Wale is heavy in the DMV (DC-MD-VA) area.
I would understand if you guys were heavy in Dallas or but you aren't. Modenine is major in Nigeria. Wale is major in the DMV (he has an Interscope deal to boot). The AKS are major where?

I won't knock your hustle. I might not like your music but I'll never knock another man's hustle. I'm not a hater, I'm a fair critic. I applaud your nigeriand-ness and all that but I don't like your stuff for the most part.
I said it on another thread, I actually listened to African Kings. I like Moni Owo and Gold Digger but the other stuff doesn't get me. The only reason I even brought Wale into this was because you guys attacked my honesty. The song in the promo video sucks and there are no two ways around it.

I could care less about Sauce Kid because, apart from the fact he's a ghetto thug poser, he's lyrically weak and I maintain that stance until he proves me wrong. And the same thing goes for African Kings, they aren't worth shit until they prove me wrong.
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by AfrknKngs(m): 4:35am On Jul 31, 2008
I guess fool, datz ur opinion so, Nothin do u, as for me, I like their shit, Dancehall has been there for years until sean=paul brought that shit out 2 da states, likewise 4 raggaeton!!! And don't even mention chamillionaire!!! Da nigga don't even rep Naija!! R u serious AND HE FROM DA SOUTH!!! So yea, Ma point proven!! U dont have to like their music, every1 has their own taste!!! Wale go hard but i don't see anything Nigerian in him, so yea, i guess he focusing in the us music industry!!! So that's him, Sauce is a fraud 2 me and always will be, grin

~We Are AKS~

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Step Into The Future By Asa - Gtbank's Latest Theme Song / Download Reekado Banks – Like / Who's Your Favorite Musician And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.