Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) (2955 Views)

African Kings & Victoria Anwuzia – Dance O Fonique + 2 Bonus Songs / African Kings Tv? / I Keep It Cool - African Kings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by crazyfunky(f): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2008
Wats with the "bonfo" trousers, ?? someone needs to school this people on how to dress up, you guys are growing up, stop dressing up like 14 year olds, as for the song, id rather listen to my dog bark, no offence
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by owolomo(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2008
crazyfunky:

Wats with the "bonfo" trousers, ?? someone needs to school this people on how to dress up, you guys are growing up, stop dressing up like 14 year olds, as for the song, id rather listen to my dog bark, no offence

for one, THEY ARE CALLED SHORTS, TROUSERS ARE LONG, U DIMWIT, FO 2, IF U'VE NOT BEEN IN THE SOUTH THEN SHUT THE HELL UP, CAUSE THATS WATS GUD ON THIS END, them yan u say them be models or fashion designer, jor jor, and nobody begged u to listen to there song, this guys are not even focused on that, if u knw them u will knw that within time they will GET TO THE LIME LIGHT, so in the meanwhile go listen to ur dog barkssss as ur boyfriend fukk her, dont take it offensive, WE ARE ON NAIRALAND, GBA BEE
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by jamjosh01: 12:53am On Aug 04, 2008
you guys sre making us proud
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by jamjosh01: 12:53am On Aug 04, 2008
you guys sre making us proud
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by AfrknKngs(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2008
owolomo:

for one, THEY ARE CALLED SHORTS, TROUSERS ARE LONG, You DIMWIT, FO 2, IF You'VE NOT BEEN IN THE SOUTH THEN SHUT THE HELL UP, CAUSE THATS WATS GUD ON THIS END, them yan u say them be models or fashion designer, jor jor, and nobody begged u to listen to there song, this guys are not even focused on that, if u knw them u will knw that within time they will GET TO THE LIME LIGHT, so in the meanwhile go listen to your dog barkssss as your boyfriend fukk her, don't take it offensive, WE ARE ON NAIRALAND, GBA BEE

Lol, Bros!!! Was that even necessary U kno self that that dude/gurl clearly didnt know shit bout Fashion, Like always, they gon try and diss, JUST diss or try all means to bring Upcoming artists down and hoping they can find lil soldiers to build an army to seriously block da flow of success within many upcoming Nigerian artists!!!! DID u not see da pic?? THEY GOT WHITE and AKATA FOLKS SUPPORTING THEM, Talk of Our own people wud rather see them fall, PITIFUL!!!

Dathreat:

I can definately see the kid coming str8 out of ya, Oruko omo ni ye omo, u just a kid, Nobody is here to breastfeed you so a quick advise GROW UP, wow talking bout spamming, see how u just invaded the who thread with your tears, ELDEE be your papa abi na wetin
O and talk bout Eldee sef, just heard the Professional song wit Oladele, the beat sounds exactly like the beat suacekid used in the Hello song, Hmmmmm, i wonder, Hmmmmmm anywayz, How original huh, Naija people lets wake up, anyways sha, Babalola abi na wetin yo mama call u, don't make me call those guys that bullied u in high school to this thread, because them go woozzeee u so the u go begin u de feel yo face, Olishi,

hahaha grin grin grin grin, African Kings Balling, Feed yo Eyes shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, I can feel ma own face ooooo, hahahahaha grin grin grin grin
R u serious No Comment Jor!!! This ppl deh rep Naija but our own Naija peeps go deh diss later una go complain when Naija peeps go deh do yankee music, !!! Nothing do UNA!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by owolomo(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2008
@@@ african king

thanks oo dont mind them ye ye peeps,
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by youngdigi(m): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2008
that woman on the left sonned sauce kid at some point

lady (right): why do you sag?
sauce: its the way my body is, even when i pull it up, they fall right down again
lady (left): thats what the belt is for

LOL, thats was funny, sauce sounded very ignorant and unreasonable, there was no chemistry in that interview at all, cus they couldnt relate to him in a lot of ways, i think he needs to work on his interpersonal skills nand leanr how to pass his points clearer, also i didnt believe when he said yebariba didnt mean anything, that doesnt make sense, even tho it doenst mean anything, the fact that he got the whole county saying it, he should make up a meaning for it, but oh well,

by the way, this AKS song is not too good, the video is very corny, sorry, i expected more, especially after the noise u guys have been making, i'll be expecting more in the future, good luck
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by skingo(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2008
young digi go and give yourself a digbe, if u dont like my boy sauce kid, why do find time to listen to his interviews to the point that u can pick point shit out. m,y guy leave story, accept what u lik, take what u can from what u se and hear, leave the rest alone as it does not apply to u. thats my judgement on u. pointing on sauce kid for being ingnorant by the way he answers his questions has made me realise that we are either on different psychological, intellectual planes or we jus see things differently.
that interivew never gets old i still watched it yesterday and the entertainment value in that interview is what makes it fresh everytime. im tired of ppl makin up things about sauce kid not because i like him or know him or respect him btu because it saddens me to see you making a statement bout someone who does not know you or even value your opinion. it starts gettin annoying coz u never stop. i've not liekd u for over 2 years online and i dont think ima stop not liking you. you can make your points here and there and i will not say anythinng but when u involve saue kid i will yan.

besides, his belt his expensive thats why he sags. lol. anyone who reads negative meaning into this needs to go buy a bag filled with various senses of humors. tired motherfucks
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by Dathreat: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2008
Buahahahaha, grin grin grin expensive belt ma a**, look here that belt aint worth non but $25-30, as a matter of fact this sauce kid dude is fake, u just a wanna be thug, got jumped in high school, now he tatted up tryn pose, who u think say u bee, yo your name is BABALOLA, and u stay in a Effin white neighbourhood, Be real bout yoself men, regardless ppl gon hate u or like u, But i no go even yab u teh sha, cos i know say u be Baba now, o ya congrats on the new born baby, Hope u still getting dem paperless gigs cos u gon need it to put some dippers on his behind, Uncode it.
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by owolomo(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2008
@@SAUCE KID /SKINGO

I THOT THEY BANNED YOU, ABI U HAD TO RECOVER , LOL, YOUNG GIDI I STRONGLY B LIV THE SONG AND THE VID WAS FOR PROMO REASONS, TRUST I KNW MY GUY , I HAVE BEEN WATCHIN DER MOVEMENT FOR A WHILE THAT WAS NOTHING TO THEM, JUS SUMTHIN TO MAKE PEEPS WNT TO SEE MORE, WHICH WAS ACCOMPLISHED, NOTHIN DO THEM, THAT VID WAS A HOME VID SOMETHING ANYBODY CUD HAVE DONE, BUT U MADE A POINT W/ THAT SAUCE INTERVIEW, HE DIDNT MAKE SENSE WHEN HE SAID YEBARIBA DONT MEAN NOTHIN, I THINK IT CAME FROM THE WORD YEPA RIPA, BUT CHNGD IT UP, AS U ALREADY KNW HE IS A SWAGGA JACKA,
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by skingo(m): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2008
african kings will burn in thell for making yeye music. everyone who agrees can just inhale it and free them. shebi na naija we dey. we know wetin we like. and u can tasi sauce kid all u want, it makes u happy.
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by Dathreat: 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2008
F sauce kid, he just a childish a** negro who cant take criticism, And im repeating again if i catch u in person ehnn, walahi, u go know, say ILAJE boys no de play at all,
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by skingo(m): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2008
u sabi sauce kid? tell me wetin sauce kid do u? because u r a liar, ass hole and u bored. so make some constrauctive statements, if u catch sauce kid u wont do a damn thing and if u did a damn thing then there will be more than onme damn thing goin on. u get? ogba boys dont play that. we dey for map. una papa backyard
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by Dathreat: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2008
Ok ooo, Hope say i no catch am sha, u get mouth, Olenu abi, No shaking, Till dat day sha, and pics go de 4 proff ok, gbabeski, NA internet u de u de fo nonsense, NY, CALI, TX, anywhere i ready 4 ram, but no shaking sha,
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by owolomo(m): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by owolomo(m): 12:10am On Aug 06, 2008
;d ;d
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by youngdigi(m): 2:50am On Aug 06, 2008
skingo:

young digi go and give yourself a digbe, if u don't like my boy sauce kid, why do find time to listen to his interviews to the point that u can pick point shit out. m,y guy leave story, accept what u lik, take what u can from what u se and hear, leave the rest alone as it does not apply to u. thats my judgement on u. pointing on sauce kid for being ingnorant by the way he answers his questions has made me realise that we are either on different psychological, intellectual planes or we jus see things differently.
that interivew never gets old i still watched it yesterday and the entertainment value in that interview is what makes it fresh everytime. im tired of people makin up things about sauce kid not because i like him or know him or respect him btu because it saddens me to see you making a statement bout someone who does not know you or even value your opinion. it starts gettin annoying because u never stop. i've not liekd u for over 2 years online and i don't think ima stop not liking you. you can make your points here and there and i will not say anythinng but when u involve saue kid i will yan.

besides, his belt his expensive thats why he sags. lol. anyone who reads negative meaning into this needs to go buy a bag filled with various senses of humors. tired motherfucks

dude// i didnt put my feedback there for u to give me feedback on my comments, i threw it there becos sauce could be reading this and it could possibly help him in his career, i can give u a few points to expatiate on what i was tryna say but thats not necessary

i advise u to go back and read my msg and try to decode what i was tryna say, there was absolutely no reason for ur defensive attitude, except u felt insecure about something, the lady sonned sauce kid, and if u dont know what sonning is, i'll explain it to u

when someone gets at u in a corrective/humorous manner and u cannot respond, that is wat sonning is, now go back and watch that interview and tell me if sauce was sonned or not
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by tosinadeda: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2008
young digi me thinks the ladies were just unprofessional, asking stupid questions on natioanl TV doesnt make sense!!!!!!!
thank God for the presenter(funmi) they would av torn him apart!!!!!!!!!!!! Nigerian presenters are shitty and unprofessional!!!!!!!!!!!
imagine the young lady saying anytime she sees any nigerian dressed like that with such accents that she feels he is lost
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by owolomo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2008
no bi naija, who no get accent, wow, the fact is still standing,
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by youngdigi(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2008
tosinadeda:

young digi me thinks the ladies were just unprofessional, asking stupid questions on natioanl TV doesnt make sense!!!!!!!
thank God for the presenter(funmi) they would av torn him apart!!!!!!!!!!!! Nigerian presenters are shitty and unprofessional!!!!!!!!!!!
imagine the young lady saying anytime she sees any nigerian dressed like that with such accents that she feels he is lost

i feel what you are trying to say but i dodnt think there was anything unprofessional in the questions they asked, what they were saying is what the typical nigerian would say on the streest, or what some of sauces friends might even say behind his back, point is, a lot of ppl feel thatw ay, and thanks for bringin this up becos this is where my previous point lies.

i beleive sauce should expect questions like this, and should be prepared based on his image (tattoos, african american persona), from what i saw in that interview, a lot of times he couldnt give straight answers and used money statements and stuff like swag to cover up, thats why i said they werent relating to him, and funny enough a lot of those things i believe simple answers coudl be given, for example, where the lady said pppl who dress like that she feels they are lost, sauce could have just said, its fashion and end it there, there are ppl who have never been to america that dress like that, so thats a valid point, i cant keep going on, but bottomline, hope i madde myself clear
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by Dathreat: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2008
Seriously the guy iz mentally chanllenge, the way he was answering the question like person weh no go sch, even gramma sch kid fit answer the question good, he a fake nigerian, to prove ma point, remember when the host asked if he can continue the rest of the interview in pidgin and he said ok, but then went str8 back into some akata ish, him just de use naija de cover face jor,
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by owolomo(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2008
lol cool like this
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by AfrknKngs(m): 2:12am On Aug 11, 2008
Don't Mind Them,  Them like this simple promo,  Imagine a Real Music Video,  That would set da New ERA of AKS!!! Infact, If una deh HEAR me,  MAKE UNA MAKE A MUSIC VIDEO OOOOH,  Shut these fake fukks down,  like SAUCEKID!!!! I no like am @ all ooooh,  Me I deh rep 4 una oooh,  I should even be gettin paid fuh this lol,  but anyways,  I trust in AKS and I'm sure they will deliver their Visions 2 Naija :-P WATCH!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by tosinadeda: 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2008
young_digi:

i feel what you are trying to say but i dodnt think there was anything unprofessional in the questions they asked, what they were saying is what the typical nigerian would say on the streest, or what some of sauces friends might even say behind his back, point is, a lot of people feel thatw ay, and thanks for bringin this up because this is where my previous point lies.

i beleive sauce should expect questions like this, and should be prepared based on his image (tattoos, african american persona), from what i saw in that interview, a lot of times he couldnt give straight answers and used money statements and stuff like swag to cover up, thats why i said they werent relating to him, and funny enough a lot of those things i believe simple answers coudl be given, for example, where the lady said pppl who dress like that she feels they are lost, sauce could have just said, its fashion and end it there, there are people who have never been to america that dress like that, so thats a valid point, i can't keep going on, but bottomline, hope i madde myself clear

i get ur point!!!!!!

Dathreat:

Seriously the guy iz mentally chanllenge, the way he was answering the question like person weh no go sch, even gramma sch kid fit answer the question good, he a fake nigerian, to prove ma point, remember when the host asked if he can continue the rest of the interview in pidgin and he said ok, but then went str8 back into some akata ish, him just de use naija de cover face jor,

u b fool!
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by AfrknKngs(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2008
Lol,  "Watch Your Mouth" (Warning Shots!! Bout time grin) http://www.myspace.com/theafricankings These guys do this music ish like it was nothing,  big ups to D-Mite or Dog-No-Mite LMAO,  This exactly what I mean,  You cannot quench these guys passion ooooh lol,  Check it out,  crazy as hell, DEM NO SEND!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by skingo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2008
to the person hating: sauce kid has been saying oya shebai for years. since 05. 06, 07, 08. ok
http://www.underdarock.com/news.php?Id=91
part 5. from 2.39
just thought i should note that. besides who started itsnaija? yebariba? sanboribobo? nothing do you?
sauce kid started all this and almost every nigerian uses it. does that mean thatsauce kid should be attacking people about it?

you guys are not to blame though. you dont matter.
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by owolomo(m): 12:11am On Aug 15, 2008
negro plssss, u didnt start no DAMN NOTHING DO YOU, LMAO, JOKER, AKS ALL DAY, I THINK U HAVE NOT HEARD, GO LISTEN TO THA nu TRAKKK, I THINK THEY ARE TALKIN TO YOU, www.myspace.com/theafricankings , its called wat u talkin about, lmao
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by AfrknKngs(m): 6:13am On Aug 15, 2008
skingo:

to the person hating: sauce kid has been saying oya shebai for years. since 05. 06, 07, 08. ok
http://www.underdarock.com/news.php?Id=91
part 5. from 2.39
just thought i should note that. besides who started itsnaija? yebariba? sanboribobo? nothing do you?
sauce kid started all this and almost every nigerian uses it. does that mean thatsauce kid should be attacking people about it?

you guys are not to blame though. you don't matter.

Man Fukk out of U.S. mehn, Who in da fukkin words uses these words, Nothing do you did not start from no damn Sauce, I hurrd it from 2Face first nigga, Lookin ass, Through out this thread, aint ever sean any1 say or use da word "itsnaija? yebariba? sanboribobo? " beside "It's Naija" yebariba and sanboriwtva dont mean shit, so who in their right mind wud follow u guys and say that shiiit, only idiots, Sorry ass nucca =D

I do have to admit, he shud stick with "It's Naija" coz that's a cool phrase to tell folks =D Yah digg?? BUT Dem rest Fukk outta hurr,

~We Are AKS~

Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by xJaysonx(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Man Fukk out of US. mehn, Who in da fukkin words uses these words, Nothing do you did not start from no damn Sauce, I hurrd it from 2Face first nigga, Lookin ass, Through out this thread, aint ever sean anyone say or use da word "itsnaija? yebariba? sanboribobo? " beside "It's Naija" yebariba and sanboriwtva don't mean shit, so who in their right mind would follow u guys and say that shiiit, only idiots, Sorry ass nucca =D

I do have to admit, he should stick with "It's Naija" because that's a cool phrase to tell folks =D Yah digg?? BUT Dem rest Fukk out of hurr,

~We Are AKS~

Can u proudly post a track from AFKs which u regard as their most flawless track and make that a fresh thread.

Let's see how the scores go.
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by skingo(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2008
x Jayson x:

Can u proudly post a track from AFKs which u regard as their most flawless track and make that a fresh thread.

Let's see how the scores go.

pls do not encourage nonsense jayson x. i can tell you are very unbiased by your posts but pls do not give these gays gas to move around more.
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by Dathreat: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2008
Jaysonx Pls do ooo, Post the Trak
Re: African Kings - We Are Aks (promo Video) by xJaysonx(m): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2008
skingo:

please do not encourage nonsense jayson x. i can tell you are very unbiased by your posts but please do not give these gays gas to move around more.

It's ok buddie. It's a free forum,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live In K S U, Dr Panam Percey Paul. . . / Download Tiwa Savage X Reekadobanks Ft. Rihanna - BBHMM (mavin Remix) / What Do You Think About Erigga D Enigma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.