Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west (6665 Views)

States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund / Breaking News:a.p.c Floors P.D.P In Benue State / Check Out The Amount Collected By YOUR STATE From Sure-p Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by sonickay(m): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2013
slimstanakacns: Neva have i seen any known to me benefits from this scheme ,only hear say n in d news
Same with me. However, I was awestruck when I saw people along some areas in Ibadan donning Sure-P apparel directing traffic while our traffic wardens got relegated. I expect something better to come out os Sure-P not traffic controllers.
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by urCreator(m): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2013
HOW CAN ONE PARTICIPATE in SURE-p ??
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by shimonshoo: 11:37am On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I'm very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel on the world.
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by juniorboy106: 11:38am On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I'm very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel on the world.
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 11, 2013
slimstanakacns: Neva have i seen any known to me benefits from this scheme ,only hear say n in d news
Same here
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by Gamji007: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2013
The SW has a population of about 20 million, and the minister is happily and proudly telling us 19,000 people benefited from a scam that almost all Nigerians are suffering. That means in the SW, less than 0.01% have benefited from the extension of subsidy scam called SURE-P, and some bloody foooolz are here celebrating!

Mtcheeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by Gamji007: 11:58am On Dec 11, 2013
ur Creator: HOW CAN ONE PARTICIPATE in SURE-p ??

You have to be related to GEJ or PEJ!
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by sheriffman(m): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
Anyone believing this theory is a retard,FGN under its present leadership is busy embezzling funds meant to be used as a war-chest against 2015 elections,hence I do not believe this script.The only thing that sure-p money is used for is seminars,PR,adverts and the rest are embezzled.
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by mpowa(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
BigBen10: 19,000 jobs is less than insignificant in a country like Nigeria with a population of approximately 170million people. Thats why many of you can feel the impact or even hear of someone that it affects

Now to be more candid the FG should stop the joke of 19,000 jobs today 9000 jobs tomoro. In a country with such high unemployment rate we need to create millions of jobs at time. How?

The government should start building and managing industries: steel,aluminium,coal,gold,manufacturing,sugar processing,cement, oil etc

and Please dont give that excuse that government has no business doing business. Before other developed countries handed over to private hands government ran companies for many years successfully. So dont tell me its not possible! angry

what you're suggesting is almost impossible for this government to deliver, they don't have the capacity, if you talk about EMBEZZLING money now, that's much easier. A government that can't build a stable power system, that can't build refinery while our president was busy encouraging one individual who chose to undertake the task they can't do as a whole government, a government that is still struggling with building major roads that even most 3rd world countries now take for granted. A government can't create water, good heath facilities, internet. basic, basic things. You are now talking about building industries. Well the only other option is for individuals in the government to build them with the money they STOLE from the government and they will now be the philanthropist, the one who's giving job to the jobless.
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by Juwonlo73(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
LORD HAVE MERCY!
I dont like involving myself in political talk. WHY? Because nigerian dont like hearing the truth.
Ten people were chosen from each unit/ward and FG paid them 10,000 per month and cutlasses, spades, wheelbarrol, hand gloves, and so forth were given to them and their work is to clear the bushes beside the FG roads.
The question is, for some citizens to be benefitting 10,000 monthly as SURE-P and nigerian to be buying fuel in d former price, WHICH IS BETTER?
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
With all sense of responsibility, I say that the federal govt is seriously unserious and highly insensitive when it comes to some salient issues and problems that seem intractable, the more I hear their lies , the more I want to fire them with all weapons in my arsenal. Or how could you explain to me how a mere 19,000 ghost workers could compare to the millions of unemployed in the land? 40 million youths are not gainfully employed and you are talking of 19,000 not even up to 1percent of that figure! Osun state alone is engaging people and youths through the OYES scheme,which runs into almost 20, 000 making it the safest state in the country by all standards, oyo state has done the same but with some hitches; at least they made an attempt and there are lessons learnt;that will make them launch out better, yet someone is saying 19,000 are engaged in the Southwest; I say Death to the enemy of the people, death to PDP death to the reign of darkness in the land! Death to corrupt leaders! If you are with me on this one, share, like and lets make this viral! Shouuut Deeeeeaaaath to the thieves!!!! !

2 Likes

Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
With all sense of responsibility, I say that the federal govt is seriously unserious and highly insensitive when it comes to some salient issues and problems that seem intractable, the more I hear their lies , the more I want to fire them with all weapons in my arsenal. Or how could you explain to me how a mere 19,000 ghost workers could compare to the millions of unemployed in the land? 40 million youths are not gainfully employed and you are talking of 19,000 not even up to 1percent of that figure! Osun state alone is engaging people and youths through the OYES scheme,which runs into almost 20, 000 making it the safest state in the country by all standards, oyo state has done the same but with some hitches; at least they made an attempt and there are lessons learnt;that will make them launch out better, yet someone is saying 19,000 are engaged in the Southwest; I say Death to the enemy of the people, death to PDP death to the reign of darkness in the land! Death to corrupt leaders! If you are with me on this one, share, like and lets make this viral! Shouuut Deeeeeaaaath to the thieves!!!! !
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by shizzle11(m): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nashville: First of all we know that Emeka Wogu is a liar. He probably should have said 19,000 ghosts benefits from Sure-P. Where and how did they benefit?

And even if it is true (a 1% chance), a region that has 25 million people and you have created a scam that you claim has benefited only 19,000. Should we applaud you? The fuel subsidy you removed, has increased inflation and increased the cost of transportation and living expenses for ALL the people but your scam program has benefited only 19,000 and we should clap for you?

Rubbish!

[size=18]"GO AND DIE"[/size]

1 Like

Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by shizzle11(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ayoolla: With all sense of responsibility, I say that the federal govt is seriously unserious and highly insensitive when it comes to some salient issues and problems that seem intractable, the more I hear their lies , the more I want to fire them with all weapons in my arsenal. Or how could you explain to me how a mere 19,000 ghost workers could compare to the millions of unemployed in the land? 40 million youths are not gainfully employed and you are talking of 19,000 not even up to 1percent of that figure! Osun state alone is engaging people and youths through the OYES scheme,which runs into almost 20, 000 making it the safest state in the country by all standards, oyo state has done the same but with some hitches; at least they made an attempt and there are lessons learnt;that will make them launch out better, yet someone is saying 19,000 are engaged in the Southwest; I say Death to the enemy of the people, death to PDP death to the reign of darkness in the land! Death to corrupt leaders! If you are with me on this one, share, like and lets make this viral! Shouuut Deeeeeaaaath to the thieves!!!! !

[size=18]YOU WILL DIE FIRST[/size]
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by docsholz(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
shizzle11:

are u a thief?
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
shizzle11:

after you sir!
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by Okikiade(m): 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
With these negatives reaction from some disgruntle elements on Nairaland,My opinion is that they'll never see anything good in Nigeria! I've so many beneficiaries! They're all receiving alert but they 've not received Oct. Salary sha!
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by playcharles(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nashville: First of all we know that Emeka Wogu is a liar. He probably should have said 19,000 ghosts benefits from Sure-P. Where and how did they benefit?

And even if it is true (a 1% chance), a region that has 25 million people and you have created a scam that you claim has benefited only 19,000. Should we applaud you? The fuel subsidy you removed, has increased inflation and increased the cost of transportation and living expenses for ALL the people but your scam program has benefited only 19,000 and we should clap for you?

Rubbish!

you are stupi.d, was Rome built in a day
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
playcharles:
you are stupi.d, was Rome built in a day
Oga no need to insult anyone here, first of all what kind of rome building are you talking about sir? You see creating employment is usually about values, services and process. In other words, a value chain. For example, Dangote has truck drivers these truck drivers have mechanics that travel with them, the mechanics have one or two assistants that help them out, the list is endless. So i expect that you explain how this process of SURE p is laudable and welcome not fire anyone with invectives. This is what a real employment does! Besides for how long will the FG continue to support this programe? Is it sustenable? Can it stand on its own after 5 to 10 years? How about the agricultural value chain of the program? Sir this I believe are your strong points if you want to win an arguement but I seriously doubt if this programe has anything of such!
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
Do they think we are fools? They will just cook up figures in d dailies 2 decieve nigerians that they are working. Which kind stupid sure-p dey give 19,000 jobs 4 south west? Dem no like south north. Where are d names & contact numbers of d beneficiaries? Few months ago, they asked unemployed graduates 2 go and apply 4 immigration job, till now nothing has been done on that, by next year january or february, they'll say 400,000 graduates have just been employed into Nigerian Immigration Service. That's naija 4 u.
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by texazzpete(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
patriotic007: GEJ is the first president that has ever made an attempt to solve Nigeria's numerous problems,...that alone makes him the best so far

You mean like how he's massively overhauled the Nigerian health services to the extent that every single member of the FEC receives all medical care in Nigeria?

Or how he solved the ASUU strike issue within weeks? Or how he's conclusively solved the bunkering issue

That's great news. For a second I nearly confused him with the President who plans to take steps to raise price of imported cars by over 60% so that the struggling masses can only afford ramshackle, old gas guzzlers.

1 Like

Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
Are those beneficiaries located in the moon?
What is with this govt banditing numbers here and there with no face value for all to see?
And you will see the beneficiaries from your bedroom, verandah, or your stinking toilet, correct?
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by kasco27: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
ogologodimkpa: Good to know.

While waiting for the APC tribal e-WARLORDS that
will never see anything good in GEJ angry
Guy don't be deformed wt their paper achievementt. There was no recruitment in my state. The last time took forms tơ̴̴̮͡ my state it was distributed @ PDP secretariat and APC accused them, that was the end of form distribution. Subsidy was removed frm fuel and Nigeerians feels the pain, so only few people can should be beneficiary of the scheme if @ all 19,000 was truly rectruited. Come 2015 we need change in this country. PDP must go.
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by nairaman66(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
guiddoti: who want to say no? You are right. They have over ride the process. Are they not even over emphasied the number? The servants are riding on horses, whilst the prince(ss) walking on their bare foot.

Thats the true definition of the Nigerian dream.. Pathetic!
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by Waspy(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
Abi.....a white scam from the chief scum. GEJ and his cohorts need psychotherapy. So the money that the govt ought to pay to the entire populace in this region, to cushion the price of oil, which initially was hiked by some uncheckmated and untouchable cabal, is being spent on some faceless 19,000 jobbers for heaven knows what
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by huncky: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Surep cswye is working in all the states of this country and where I recide it is workinng very well with more than 2000 grassroot beneficiaries,
Surep GIS is also working as It's recruitment process is as transparent as it can with many Graduates benefiting from the monthly stipends and skills acquisition.
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by grlzone(f): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sure p is real,u guys shld try it.Am a witness
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by willibounce: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2013

Rubbish!

He is not just a blatant liar, but an ugly, bull dog look alike bas...tar.d from hell. I wonder y he's not been sacked.
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by Aderupoko2: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2013
This country is a Joke. SURE-P is sure poverty. Why are we asked to believe a mirage in this country.
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by Fishout(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2013
shizzle11:

FOOLISH!!!
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by mcdonaldskofi: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2013
nairaman66: I am sure out of those numbers.. 15,000 could be ghost benefactors! Dont ask me how, its possible in Nigeria!! grin

right on point dude... I cant just stop wondering for this country o. angry
nairaman66: I am sure out of those numbers.. 15,000 could be ghost benefactors! Dont ask me how, its possible in Nigeria!! grin

right on point dude... I cant just stop wondering for this country o.
Re: 19,000 Benefit From SURE-P In South-west by Toppiano(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2013
I am meniacally bewildered with scandalous brandishing of non-existent figures in the absence of supporting facts.

This SURE-P is the lamest program of GEJ administration. GEJ/Okonjo told us they needed to remove subsidy to save the petroleum sector from cabal and use the money to develop the economy.

They even promised they would buy about 3000 buses to as palliatives when BRT in Lagos only is more than 2,000. GEJ/Iweala in their best form of thinking wanted to share 3,000 for 36 states. What a strategy!

After seeing they have successfully failed, they came around again to tell us 23 months later that 19,000 people in southwest benefited from the programme. Who are the 19,000 people, they should tell us.

The only improvement I see in Lagos where I live is the painting of sideways on third mainland bridge. Is that why they removed subsidy from fuel? Let GEJ and company tell us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(MBGN) Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria 2015 Contestants: Why Always Igbo? / Nnamdi Kanu's Regret; A Huge Lesson for the Biafrans / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.