Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,041 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Daily Word Or Phrase You Can't Stay-off-it - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Daily Word Or Phrase You Can't Stay-off-it (483 Views)

Which Word(s) Or Phrase Made Huge Impart In Nigeria For You In 2015 / Name One Thing You Can't Stay Without In A Day! / I Can't Stay Logged In to NAIRALAND Mr Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Word Or Phrase You Can't Stay-off-it by Emyo(m): 5:58am On Dec 11, 2013
They are words or phrases that we have tried to live without them. We have tried to end a day without it but we can't. It is now part of us like the act of banning is to sexkillz.

Here are words or phrases am addicted to. 1. I love you- i say that every seconds while on phone convo. 2. As in eh- this one has made my convo lines predictable. 3. Like serious, like...- I don't know how when, but am addicted to that femine word- like seriously. 4. Make i hear- like seriously make i hear is one phrase i hate. As in I want to stop it but it is not working. Let me stop here and listen to your own. I will add mine too let me see those i share addiction with.

(1) (Reply)

Room & Palour / Mydn_44 We Need Your Answer Here Pls / How Far Back In Time Has The Hack Taken You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.