Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Mydn_44 We Need Your Answer Here Pls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mydn_44 We Need Your Answer Here Pls (480 Views)

9 Out Of 10 People Get This Wrong! What's Your Answer? / Have You Ever Asked: Why Do Mosquitoes Always Bite Me? Here Is Your Answer / ''the Secret'' - Your Answer To Anything ( Including Romance) I Know You Want It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mydn_44 We Need Your Answer Here Pls by GodFreyinNORSE: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2014
I have been known for not been patronizer of Nairaland Religion section police station division (report section).

Someone asked me to accept a gospel of jesus. And I voiced out my reasons which wont make me accept Jesus which are...

He was a gay. Had sex with a prostitute (mary margelene)

He asked his disciples to hate their families.

The said person that asked me to accept Jesus also asked me to prove my point with the bible. Why are you stopping me from doing this?

When did you become a Goliath that stand against other people's view?

Like you told me in your mail reply, you said I am posing religion intolerance....pls how is this case religion intolerance?

(1) (Reply)

How We Planned To Attack Abuja, By 16-year Old Boko Haram Suspect / Operation Tell Your Friends And Neighbour That Nairaland Is Back / House Set Ablaze By Woman Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.