Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Femi Kuti Gets 4th Grammy Award Nomination - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Femi Kuti Gets 4th Grammy Award Nomination (405 Views)

Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD / Wizkid Ft. Femi Kuti - Jaiye Jaiye Video / Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy Award For The Third Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Gets 4th Grammy Award Nomination by autofreak2020(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2013
The National Academy of Recording Arts &
Sciences releases the list for the 56th Annual
Grammy Awards last week for recordings
released during the Eligibility Year October 1,
2012 through September 30, 2013.
Femi Kuti’s album ‘No Place For My Dream’
was nominated for the 2014 Grammy Awards
in the “Best World Music Album” Category.
Femi Kuti of Nigeria , Indian musician Ravi
Shankar, French group Gipsy Kings and South
African group Ladysmith Black Mambazo are in
contention for award in this category
The last time he was nominated in 2012 Femi
Kuti had said that he will never attend the
Grammys again. And that if he wins let them
bring it to him in Africa.
What we should all pray is that this award
comes to Nigeria
BEST WORLD MUSIC ALBUM
“Savor Flamenco” – Gipsy Kings
“No Place For My Dream” – Femi Kuti
“Live: Singing For Peace Around The World” –
Ladysmith Black Mambazo
“The Living Room Sessions Part 2″ – Ravi
Shankar
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/femi-kuti-gets-4th-grammy-award-nomination/[/color]

Re: Femi Kuti Gets 4th Grammy Award Nomination by Walphem(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
has anyone had a feel of the album? anyways I wish him 'better luck' this time round

(1) (Reply)

Reagge Artists And Dada / Best Artist Of The Year / Banging Song From Medulla - Wine 4 Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.