Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Can You Give Your Kidney To A Loved One?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Give Your Kidney To A Loved One?? (604 Views)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had / At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Your Kidney To A Loved One?? by astronautog(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2013
A friend of mine is in a tight situation,his newly married wife needs a kidney transplant.
And she needs a kidney,doctors have asked my friend the million dollar question.
He came to me yesterday and asked for my advice.they said they would have to open him up even remove a rib to get to the kidney!!am not sure I can do that for someone not to talk of advising someone to donate his kidney!!I don't want to be a bad friend so I want to hear your view please mature comments only as you could save or end a life!!
Please mod frontpage pls
Re: Can You Give Your Kidney To A Loved One?? by EzePromoe: 8:38am On Dec 11, 2013
Only to my wife and my mother
Re: Can You Give Your Kidney To A Loved One?? by astronautog(m): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2013
Eze Promoe: Only to my wife and my mother
sure of that??sincerely?
Re: Can You Give Your Kidney To A Loved One?? by Agiemars: 9:06am On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Can You Give Your Kidney To A Loved One?? by hersweetness(f): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2013
Only to my sis, i'm not married yet so i don't know if i can give it to my hubby
Re: Can You Give Your Kidney To A Loved One?? by 1stola: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2013
Maybe...
Re: Can You Give Your Kidney To A Loved One?? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2013
Since I can live with one kidney. Yes I can! If only I love the person that much.
Re: Can You Give Your Kidney To A Loved One?? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2013
I won't think twice before doing it for my child.
Re: Can You Give Your Kidney To A Loved One?? by astronautog(m): 11:37am On Dec 11, 2013
una just dey talk yes like say e easy
Re: Can You Give Your Kidney To A Loved One?? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2013
Most mothers ll do it for their kids.
Re: Can You Give Your Kidney To A Loved One?? by EzePromoe: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
astronautog: sure of that??sincerely?
Definitely
Re: Can You Give Your Kidney To A Loved One?? by aadetoyin(f): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
Would he rather allow her to die?
I can only give my hubby and mum cos they are priceless to me. Any other person , NO!
Re: Can You Give Your Kidney To A Loved One?? by Kanwulia: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Yes! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice On This! / A Princess' Predicament. Your Advice, Pease. / How To Kill Entitlement Mentality In Your Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.