Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

BOMBSHELL: Obasanjo Writes Jonathan, Accuses Him Of Lies And Secret Atrocities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMBSHELL: Obasanjo Writes Jonathan, Accuses Him Of Lies And Secret Atrocities (672 Views)

Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election / Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BOMBSHELL: Obasanjo Writes Jonathan, Accuses Him Of Lies And Secret Atrocities by Dejiolaniyi(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2013
An apparently angry and frustrated ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo has written what clearly competes as one of the most acerbic letters in modern history to President Goodluck Jonathan, accusing him of ineptitude and of taking actions calculated at destroying Nigeria and Nigerians.

“Up till two months ago, Mr. President, you told me that you have not told anybody that you would contest in 2015. I quickly pointed out to you that the signs and the measures on the ground do not tally with your statement. You said the same to one other person who shared his observation with me. And only a fool would believe that statement you (Jonathan) made to me judging by what is going on. I must say it is not ingenious. You may wish to pursue a more credible and more honorable path.”

See many more shocking revelations from Obasanjo below…
“Nigeria is bleeding and the hemorrhage must be stopped,” Obasanjo blasted in the letter dated December 2, 2013, as sighted by Premium Times on Sunday.

He said Mr. Jonathan has failed to deliver on his promises to the Nigerian people, stem corruption, promote national unity and strengthen national security.

He said in the letter titled “Before it is too late” that rather than take steps to advance Nigeria’s interest and up the standards of living of Nigerians, Mr. Jonathan had betrayed God and the Nigerian people that brought him to power, and has been pursuing selfish personal and political interests based on advice he receives from “self-centred aides”.

In the detailed letter, dripping of anger , frustration and what appears a genuine concern to rescue a nation on the brink, Obasanjo lamented that Jonathan had become terribly divisive and clannish, destroying his own party, polarizing the country along regional and religious lines and ridiculing Nigeria in the comity of nations.

Without mincing words, Obasanjo blamed Jonathan for the crises tearing the ruling PDP apart.
- See more at: http://informationafrica.net/2013/12/bombshell-obasanjo-writes-jonathan-accuses-him-of-lies-and-secret-atrocities/#sthash.L05lEncF.dpuf
Re: BOMBSHELL: Obasanjo Writes Jonathan, Accuses Him Of Lies And Secret Atrocities by ckkris: 10:55am On Dec 11, 2013
Tchief Obasanjo should, first of all, produce the $16 billion budgeted and released to him as president to revamp NEPA & increase production of electricity.

Re: BOMBSHELL: Obasanjo Writes Jonathan, Accuses Him Of Lies And Secret Atrocities by 1025: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2013
snake can only give birth to a snake. obasanjo is an old confusion-ist. he is behind all the problems in nigeria today. he impose his loyalists on nigeria and nigerians. God will reward him and his wards.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Passes Vote Of Confidence On Gov. Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC / $49.8 Billion Scandal: NNPC, CBN, Others In Reconciliation Meeting / How IGP Saved Me From Fraudulent Policemen Who Planned To Ruin Me Forever–doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.