Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ballon D’or “is Not The Most Important Thing In My Career” – Ronaldo Declares - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D’or “is Not The Most Important Thing In My Career” – Ronaldo Declares (485 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? / 2014 FIFA Ballon D’or 23-man Shortlist / Ronaldo Should Win Ballon D’or, Not Messi – Mourinho. Should He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ballon D’or “is Not The Most Important Thing In My Career” – Ronaldo Declares by SportsHubng: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2013
Cristiano Ronaldo gave his views on the Ballon d’Or in an interview with Bein Sport. “It’s not the most important thing in my career. It’s a trophy that they do it for many many years; maybe it’s important for many players but it’s just an individual trophy. It’s better to have a fantastic career and do things for the clubs. It’s just another trophy, not the end of the world”.

The Portuguese superstar also spoke about the World Cup: “All World Cups are important, and this is a special one because it is in Brazil, and for we Portuguese it is important because we have history with Brazil, because we speak the same language. In our group Russia will be more constant than us, but we played the play-off and it was good for us. We are not the favourites and that takes away some pressure. We will go there to do our best in the World Cup”, he assured.

“The play-off? The day after the game, we realised what we had done. The game against Sweden was a fantastic game for us. For me, for the national team and for all the Portuguese. Ibrahimovic scored two important goals, but I scored three. Brazil, Spain and Germany are the favourites but we will have less pressure and that is positive for us.”

Cristiano also spoke about Ancelotti and Bale: “Ancelotti has changed many things, he’s a fantastic man and is important for me. He was a player and has experience how to deal with the players. I am very glad to work with him and I learn many many things with him. I am very happy”, he assured.
http://sportshubng.com/ballon-dor-important-thing-career-ronaldo-declares/

(1) (Reply)

UCL Round Of 16 Draw / Newcastle To Fend Off Arsenal & Liverpool Interest In Cabaye / Gunners Eyeing 12th Straight Win Against Hammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.