Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Inscription Found On Fried Meat - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inscription Found On Fried Meat (579 Views)

An Arabic Inscription Was Seen On A Moriga Tree In My Area / Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? / Photo: Fried Meat With Allah's Inscription Found In Ilorin? Huh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inscription Found On Fried Meat by dayoungmoney1: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2013
I got this photo this morning from a colleague of mine. He said his neighbour bought meat from the market and cut it when she got home. After frying the meat she saw what looked like an islamic inscription on the meat and called peoples attention to it. Here is the pix he took with his phone.
what could this inscription mean?

Re: Inscription Found On Fried Meat by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2013
Da fu. ck?
Re: Inscription Found On Fried Meat by Adrenaline123(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2013
Go and check the frying pan
Re: Inscription Found On Fried Meat by Tolexander: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
Is this a fried meat or a baked cake with design?

Nonsense!
Re: Inscription Found On Fried Meat by Yemlizzy(f): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Tolexander: Is this a fried meat or a baked cake with design?

Nonsense!
Exactly what i'm wondering

2 Likes

Re: Inscription Found On Fried Meat by Akpangbon: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
it says you are a dummy OP.
Re: Inscription Found On Fried Meat by wazobiaforu(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
But why? Why? Why? Are Nigerian keep rubishing themself with ways of trying to show one religion is shit than the other ? The background of the picture alone is enough to know the op is a bloody liar or you edited the pics before you post it ?

Once I see a thread with :

Inscribe on rock : muslims

Go to heaven and hell : christians

So funny that christian have not started inviting Angel for photo session in churches.

Please make una stop all this rubbish its make the open minded person like me to see more holes in religion

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Pagan Beliefs Dismissed? / Non-watchtower Religions That Practise Shunning / Cure For Sickness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.