Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? (6012 Views)

An Arabic Inscription Was Seen On A Moriga Tree In My Area / Photo: Fried Meat With Allah's Inscription Found In Ilorin? Huh? / Commotion In Lagos As Crowds Rush To View ‘mystery’ Arabic Inscription (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by GBTYO: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2014

Is this why they can't defeat Boko Haram?

After some brain dead Muslims will see zionist inscriptions everywhere..

yeye dey smell

This is the only arm of the military that has an arabic inscription on it and I can bet it must be related to Islam?

Why?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by GBTYO: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Googled it and it says: Victory is from Allah alone.

wtf!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by Welrez(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Una don come again...
Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by Ezedon(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
the Arabians are trying to dominate everywhere
Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by tobechi20(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nigeria is islamic nation
Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by jom28gy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
They won't see that one now.
Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by jking001(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
From this symbol, i have drawn my conclusion that nigeria is an islamic nation,nigeria is a moslem nation.
Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by abes(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Op, Arabic and Islamic do not mean the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by richeso: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
some people dey do like say na today things spoil.. guys things don spoil from time ago.
just that the new generation is finding solution to stop this things, but are using the wrong tools
that's why they get bad results.. even as we speak. some still dey wish to use the OLDEST TOOLS.
wonder which kind results dem go get.

mmmcheww!!!
Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by san316(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
It was introduced by GMB.

for more info, find a christian Arabian and ask him what victory is from God is in Arabic...
Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by Adetula1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
WTF..this is not funny.we have been sold long ago
Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
GBTYO:
Googled it and it says: Victory is from Allah alone.

wtf!

I will suggest you visit the website of the Nigerian Army, and then tell us what is on it before you continue in fooling yourself.
Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by omenka(m): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Op you are a hazard to yourself and those around you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by Truckpusher(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
omenka:
Op you are a hazard to yourself and those around you.
Why do you hate the truth with such a passion?

6 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by omenka(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Truckpusher:
Why do you hate the truth with such a passion?
Truth that an arabic inscription is the reason why the President can't put an end to terrorism in Nigeria??

Why are you guys so passionately FOS??

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by GBTYO: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2014

Nigerian air force logo

Nigerian navy logo

Why is the Nigerian army having that Mohammed dik scribble as a motto?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by Truckpusher(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
GBTYO:

We must not fight dirty to that extent to make our point.
Abusing people's parents I do not support even as the man in question has insulted Jonathan more than anyone.

Please,we can curse ourselves here but not our parents.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by emirateprince: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
GBTYO:

Is this why they can't defeat Boko Haram?

After some brain dead Muslims will see zionist inscriptions everywhere..

yeye dey smell[\quote]
Founding fathers of the army are mostly Muslim and from the north
And in nigerian army is so tribalistic to the extent what adamu did and was exonerated if Joseph tries it is dismissal from service.

This is the only arm of the military that has an arabic inscription on it and I can bet it must be related to Islam?

Why?
fela best described the military.
Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by Truckpusher(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
omenka:
Truth that an arabic inscription is the reason why the President can put an end to terrorism in Nigeria??

Why are you guys so passionately FOS??
Nobody ever said that and stop twisting the whole ish towards Jonathan this and Jonathan that which seems to be your newest job since you've not renewed your contract with you pay masters after the APC primaries. grin

Don't worry eh! you will soon be out of job come february 2015tongue

5 Likes

Re: Why Is There An Islamic Inscription On The Nigerian Army Logo? by emirateprince: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Founding fathers of the army are mostly Muslim and from the north
And nigerian army is so tribalistic to the extent what adamu did and was exonerated if Joseph tries it is dismissal from service.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Strong Babalawo In Lagos / Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite / Lilith: Adam's First Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.