Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Pleasi Need To Get My Vw Passat Diagnosed @ Lagos Or Abeokuta - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pleasi Need To Get My Vw Passat Diagnosed @ Lagos Or Abeokuta (649 Views)

Work In Progress (vw Beetle) / Toyota Camry Vs VW Passat Vs Peugeot 406 (2004 Models) - Whats Your Pick Please? / Vw Passat Or Audi A4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleasi Need To Get My Vw Passat Diagnosed @ Lagos Or Abeokuta by oblo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
Please does anyone know where I can get the above subject done?

The car is @ abeokuta and I need to get it diagnosed before I know what to do.

Its a 1999 vw passat that came in with a dead battery and alternator. I have since changed both but the car does not idle and really rev fine thereby making it impossible to drive. Had it scaNned. My self via VCDS lite courtesy our very own Siena who has been really helpfull but I cnt seem to get it done as it comes up with " excessive common errors detected and cant continue' . ( Really wish Siena was in Naija)!!!!

I need the registerd version of VCDS to get to the root of all this! Abi who sabi anyone wen sabi anyone wen get am for egba or lagos

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

I currently drive a 2001 vw jetta 1.8t and used the same VCDS lite to diagnose and was able to get things done... But the passat,,,,,,!?
Re: Pleasi Need To Get My Vw Passat Diagnosed @ Lagos Or Abeokuta by oblo(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Pleasi Need To Get My Vw Passat Diagnosed @ Lagos Or Abeokuta by tdie: 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
oblo: Please does anyone know where I can get the above subject done?

The car is @ abeokuta and I need to get it diagnosed before I know what to do.

Its a 1999 vw passat that came in with a dead battery and alternator. I have since changed both but the car does not idle and really rev fine thereby making it impossible to drive. Had it scaNned. My self via VCDS lite courtesy our very own Siena who has been really helpfull but I cnt seem to get it done as it comes up with " excessive common errors detected and cant continue' . ( Really wish Siena was in Naija)!!!!

I need the registerd version of VCDS to get to the root of all this! Abi who sabi anyone wen sabi anyone wen get am for egba or lagos

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

I currently drive a 2001 vw jetta 1.8t and used the same VCDS lite to diagnose and was able to get things done... But the passat,,,,,,!?

Hi Oblo. Was expecting your email....
Anyways, the first point of elimination would be changing some settings on your PC (I did have some problems with communication when i just got my vcds). How well versed are you with tweaking pc settings? Shoot me an email.
Re: Pleasi Need To Get My Vw Passat Diagnosed @ Lagos Or Abeokuta by oblo(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ tdie Pllease what's ur email?

Thanks.
Re: Pleasi Need To Get My Vw Passat Diagnosed @ Lagos Or Abeokuta by tdie: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
oblo: @ tdie Pllease what's ur email?

Thanks.

PM me again

(1) (Reply)

I Need Good Used Japanese Car. / Mazda Mpv 2002 Model. / I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.