Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Child Abuse: A Detriment To The Future Of Our Great Country. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Abuse: A Detriment To The Future Of Our Great Country. (994 Views)

6 Ways Parents Complicate The Matrimonial Future Of Their Children. / (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? / Child Abuse And Street Hawking In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Abuse: A Detriment To The Future Of Our Great Country. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
Child abuse has cause a lot of things in our dear nation. Many young lads have been denied the freedom, justice, peace, liberty due to child abuse. It has now eaten deep into our dear country. There was a day I was passing along my area, when I discovered that a woman was beating a young child of about 8years old. She beat the girl mercilessly due to the fact that the young girl have not completed the household chores given to her. Imagine a small girl doing the dishes, washing the clothes, scrubbing the floor, arranging the rooms, sweeping all the dirty areas, cooking the meal and many other things like that, but the woman left her children to be doing nothing at home. What even made this situation worse is that the young girl has been denied the advantage of going to school. This is a very sad story.
Also, many of our young ladies and guys have been forced into prostitution, arm robbery, tout, pick pocketers due to child abuse.
So the question is: What can we do to stop child abuse in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Child Abuse: A Detriment To The Future Of Our Great Country. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
Share your views about this topic and let's find a way we can solve this problem of child abuse in our country. It's very important that we find a solution to this problem so as to save our nation from further problems..Your views, facts, opinions would be highly appreciated.
Re: Child Abuse: A Detriment To The Future Of Our Great Country. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2013
Following. Ist to comment :-|
Re: Child Abuse: A Detriment To The Future Of Our Great Country. by Kanwulia: 12:09am On Dec 12, 2013
It is a NIGERIAN delicacy ke!
Molesting children! kiss
Women are even WORSE than men! kiss
Re: Child Abuse: A Detriment To The Future Of Our Great Country. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
the Great Word Of Wisdom. Please people should stop molesting children, they're our future. Children of nowadays are ambassadors and parents of tommorrow.
Re: Child Abuse: A Detriment To The Future Of Our Great Country. by coldgate(f): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2014
Societal ills will always be with us.
What did you do OP? We are agents of change.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Going To Your Place Of Worship....... Where Do You Keep Your Phone / Why I Dumped My Children In Boarding School For 8 Years- Father / The World's Largest Family, Just Check Them Out And See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.