Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist (25853 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by oaroloye(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2016
I do not have time to answer you in full, right now, but I intend to do so in the near future.

I shall be sure to make your several misconceptions the subject of my next blog.

Vladimir Lenin said:

"THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE OUR OPPOSITION IS TO LEAD IT OURSELVES!"

Organized Christianity is led by Atheists, who use The Bible to control people for any reason except that they believe in and love The Bible God.

Many of them are subverting Christianity deliberately. The Roman Catholics infiltrate Protestantism to leadership levels, to control those Churches, and destroy their effectiveness.

People who truly believed in the REAL God would never use SIN to serve Him.

During the fake COLD WAR, Communist Atheists enrolled in Bible Schools in large numbers, to destroy Christianity from within.

Therefore you find various Church Theologies being promoted that are totally rubbish. The justifications for Homosexuality and Insane-Sex Marriage are examples of that.

Therefore, you will have never met an actual Christian before and have no idea what they actually preach.

GOD IS AN INTELLIGENT ENTITY.

Why would He send Yahshua His Son to save the World, without giving him the TOOLS NECESSARY to communicate with people who did not grow up under the MOSAIC LAW.

If it were necessary for a person to previously Believe In everything the Jews believed in in order to be Saved, then "THE WORLD" would AUTOMATICALLY be EXEMPT from Salvation.

Whereas plenty of Gentiles have enough Beliefs in common to be Saved, many do not.

Therefore, the intelligent question should be:

"WHAT DID GOD GIVE YAHSHUA IN ORDER TO SAVE UNBELIEVERS?"

It would be nice for an Atheist to ask that politely.

If all He gave was REASONINGS, those who cannot Reason would be exempt from Salvation.

God must have given us something much more powerful than argumentation, or else all His Servants could find themselves on the wrong end of perforating implements.

What is unwarrantedly taken for granted, is the idea that God gave the ability to Save the World to Yahshua, and Yahshua gave it to his Disciples, and his Disciples gave it to THEIR followers.

THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED.

At his Trial, Yahshua refused to answer changes because he would have beaten them, and had to be released.

He explicitly said that it was not his purpose to save all of Israel.

. MATTHEW 13:1-23.

10. And the Disciples came, and said unto him,
"Why speakest thou unto them in Parables?"
11. He answered and said unto them,
"Because it is GIVEN UNTO YOU, to know The Mysteries of The Kingdom of God, but to THEM it is NOT GIVEN.
12. "For whosoever hath, to him it shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13. "Therefore speak I to them in Parables: because they seeing see not, and hearing they hear not, neither do they UNDERSTAND.
14. "And in them is fulfilled the Prophecy of Esaias, which saith,
'BY HEARING YE SHALL HEAR,
AND SHALL NOT UNDERSTAND;
AND SEEING YE SHALL SEE,
AND NOT PERCEIVE:
15. 'FOR THIS PEOPLE'S HEART IS WAXED GROSS,
AND (THEIR) EARS ARE DULL OF HEARING,
AND THEIR EYES THEY HAVE CLOSED;
LEST AT ANY TIME
THEY SHOULD SEE WITH (THEIR) EYES,
AND HEAR WITH (THEIR) EARS,
AND SHOULD UNDERSTAND WITH (THEIR) HEART,
AND SHOULD BE CONVERTED,
AND I SHOULD HEAL THEM.'
16. "But Blessed (are) your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
17. "For verily I say unto you,
'THAT MANY PROPHETS AND RIGHTEOUS (MEN)
HAVE DESIRED TO SEE
(THOSE THINGS) WHICH YE SEE,
AND HAVE NOT SEEN (THEM);
AND TO HEAR (THOSE THINGS) WHICH YE HEAR,
AND HAVE NOT HEARD (THEM).
18. "Hear ye therefore THE PARABLE OF THE SOWER.
19. 'When any one heareth THE WORD of THE Kingdom, and UNDERSTANDETH (IT) NOT, then cometh The Wicked (One), and catcheth away That Which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed By The Way Side.
20. 'But he that received the seed into Stony Places, the same is he that heareth the Word, and anon with joy receiveth It;
21. 'Yet hath he not root in himself, but curseth for but a while: for when Tribulation or Persecution ariseth because of the Word, by and by he is offended.
22. 'He also that received seed Among the Thorns is he that heareth the Word; and the Care if the World, and the Deceitfulness of Riches, choke the Word, and he becometh unfruitful.
23. 'But he that received seed into the Good Ground is he that heareth the Word, and Understandeth (It); which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an Hundredfold, some Sixty, and some Thirty ' "

However, he alienated his own Disciples by telling them that the GENTILE and LATTER DISCIPLES WOULD SURPASS THEM.

. MARK 10:17-31.

17. And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him,
"Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit Eternal Life?"
18. And Jesus said unto him,
"Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
19. "Thou knowest the Commandments,

'Do not commit Adultery,
Do not Kill,
Do not Steal,
Do not bear False Witness, Defraud not,
Honour thy father and mother.' "
20. And he answered and said unto him,
"Master, all these have I observed from my youth."
21. Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him,
"One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the Poor, and thou shalt have Treasure in Heaven: and come, take up the Cross, and follow me."
22. And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.
23. And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his Disciples,
"How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the Kingdom of God."
24 And the Disciples were astonished at his Words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them,
"Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the Kingdom of God!
25. "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."
26. And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves,
"Who then can be Saved?"
27. And Jesus looking upon them saith,
"With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible."
28. Then Peter began to say unto him,
"Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee."
29 And Jesus answered and said,
"Verily I say unto you,

' NO MAN THAT HATH LEFT
HOUSE, OR BRETHREN,
OR SISTERS, OR FATHER,
OR MOTHER, OR WIFE,
OR CHILDREN, OR LANDS,
FOR MY SAKE
AND THE GOSPEL'S.
30. 'BUT HE SHALL RECEIVE
AN HUNDREDFOLD NOW
IN THIS TIME,
HOUSES, AND BRETHREN,
AND SISTERS, AND MOTHERS,
AND CHILDREN AND LANDS,
WITH PERSECUTIONS;
AND IN THE WORLD TO COME
ETERNAL LIFE.
31. "But many that are first shall be last; and the last first."

They therefore deliberately sabotaged THE CHURCH, rather than let that happen.

Therefore the World has a distorted view of what CHRISTIANITY is supposed to be, because THOSE IDIOTS SCREWED UP.
Re: 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist by oaroloye(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello, "NOBODY?"

I have my answers to your post.

http://15wrongbuttonstohitonanatheist..com.ng/

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

World's Famous Freemasons / Apostle Suleman: Why I Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine / Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.