Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Possible Cause Of Curve 7 Shutting Down All The Time - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Possible Cause Of Curve 7 Shutting Down All The Time (582 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? / Infinix Zero Shutting Down All Over The Country / How To Stop Whatsapp From Connecting To The Internet All The Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Cause Of Curve 7 Shutting Down All The Time by sleekysol(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
i got this curve 7 blackberry that keeps shutting down by itself for no reason just wondering if any one in house has experienced same before N.B phone was bought brand new. Just hoping anyone has a clue
Re: Possible Cause Of Curve 7 Shutting Down All The Time by tmtech: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
sleekysol: i got this curve 7 blackberry that keeps shutting down by itself for no reason just wondering if any one in house has experienced same before N.B phone was bought brand new. Just hoping anyone has a clue
Check ur ba3 , its likely not well packed
Re: Possible Cause Of Curve 7 Shutting Down All The Time by sleekysol(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
@tim i have placed sumtin on the edge of the battery to make it firm
i even bought a new battery at slot and the issue still persist. is it a software issue?

1 Like

Re: Possible Cause Of Curve 7 Shutting Down All The Time by Belexy(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
sleekysol: i got this curve 7 blackberry that keeps shutting down by itself for no reason just wondering if any one in house has experienced same before N.B phone was bought brand new. Just hoping anyone has a clue
My frnd had the same problem wt his brand new curve 7 few months after purchasing it......He sold it sharply.
Re: Possible Cause Of Curve 7 Shutting Down All The Time by sats: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
i use a brand new curve 7 and it doesnt shut down all d time though it shuts itself down sometimes, i guess it does dat to free up memory cos it gets low on memory and needs to restart, my fone seizes and stops working, i just leave it alone for sometime, not more than a minute, it will pick up
Re: Possible Cause Of Curve 7 Shutting Down All The Time by vickysolo(m): 4:29am On Dec 12, 2013
how much do you get the fone

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Old BBM Back? / Creating A Movement For An Affordable Data Plan For Non Bb Devices,a Must Read I / Does Android Have A Different Way Of Consuming Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.