Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Names Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Calls His Administration Programs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Calls His Administration Programs (724 Views)

Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Calls His Administration Programs by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
His Excellency Governor Rauf Aragbesola of Osun state is at it again, apart from changing the name of the state from Osun State to "The State of Osun" he has also decided to add an "O" prefix to all the programs and agendas set for his administration.
They have names like;
O-Farms, O-Housing, O-Tourism, O-Yes, O-Agriculture, O-rail, O-Trade, O-Schools, O-Transport.....etc
Very soon he'll have names like;
O-Women, O-Men, O-Students, O-Osogbo, O-Bags, O-Bribe, O-University ...etc.
And by the time he his done with his tenure the whole people of The state of Osun will shout....
O-NOOO!!!
Re: Names Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Calls His Administration Programs by Dayoagboola: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
Okeke_Onyi: His Excellency Governor Rauf Aragbesola of Osun state is at it again, apart from changing the name of the state from Osun State to "The State of Osun" he has also decided to add an "O" prefix to all the programs and agendas set for his administration.
They have names like;
O-Farms, O-Housing, O-Tourism, O-Yes, O-Agriculture, O-rail, O-Trade, O-Schools, O-Transport.....etc
And by the time he his done with his tenure the whole people of The state of Osun will shout....
O-NOOO!!!
Funny... But I think you're wrong though, by the time he's done, the people of the state will shout " O-dabo" means bye-bye.
Re: Names Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Calls His Administration Programs by oduaboy1: 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
The people of osun are not complaining.....so why taking panadol for anothe man's headache??
Re: Names Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Calls His Administration Programs by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
odua boy: The people of osun are not complaining.....so why taking panadol for anothe man's headache??
You are taking it personal o......I base n live at Osun.
Re: Names Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Calls His Administration Programs by Aminat508(f): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
Wht is your own whahala with dis? D man is trying and we are enjouing his tenure! So haters keep off!!

1 Like

Re: Names Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Calls His Administration Programs by gratiaeo(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
AREGBESOLA THE CALAMITY GOVERNOR
That monkey called Aregbe is definitely a fanatic who ought to be in a zoo. It is unfortunate that an ape is occupying Osun Government House.

1 Like

Re: Names Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Calls His Administration Programs by mayorall(m): 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
gratiaeo: AREGBESOLA THE CALAMITY GOVERNOR
That monkey called Aregbe is definitely a fanatic who ought to be in a zoo. It is unfortunate that an ape is occupying Osun Government House.

Well done. Charity begins at home.
Re: Names Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Calls His Administration Programs by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
Okeke_Onyi:
You are taking it personal o......I base n live at Osun.
you could have used pidgin
Re: Names Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Calls His Administration Programs by mayorall(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Okeke_Onyi: His Excellency Governor Rauf Aragbesola of Osun state is at it again, apart from changing the name of the state from Osun State to "The State of Osun" he has also decided to add an "O" prefix to all the programs and agendas set for his administration.
They have names like;
O-NOOO!!!

The O in all means Osun. Osun farms, Osun tourism, osun youth empowerment scheme, osun school.
Re: Names Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Calls His Administration Programs by oluwashaddow(m): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
make I add one for u,ONA BABA ONA, anybody living in osun will understand
Re: Names Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Calls His Administration Programs by mayorall(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
oluwashaddow: make I add one for u,ONA BABA ONA, anybody living in osun will understand

Makes way where there seems to be no way. The man should he called Ogunlana Rauf Aregbesola grin

1 Like

Re: Names Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Calls His Administration Programs by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2013
Aminat508: Wht is your own whahala with dis? D man is trying and we are enjouing his tenure! So haters keep off!!
I don't have any problem with it......the names are sounds just hilarious me..I neither hate or love politicians....
Re: Names Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Calls His Administration Programs by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 12, 2013
mayorall:

The O in all means Osun. Osun farms, Osun tourism, osun youth empowerment scheme, osun school.
I already know my bro..is d way he uses d acronyms and abbreviations that caught my attention.
Re: Names Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Calls His Administration Programs by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2013
gratiaeo: AREGBESOLA THE CALAMITY GOVERNOR
Hmmm...my aim was not to rain insults on Gov Rauf.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Constructed Road By NDDC / NNPC Still Unable To Account For $12 Billion Crude Oil Proceeds - Sanusi Lamido / A President Without Balls- Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.