Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. (118546 Views)

Browse Wit Ur Phone As Modem Witout Pc Suite. / Nokia 6230i Pc Suite / Nokia Forum(all About Ur Nokia Fone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. by moyes(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Good news to all nokia s40 users. Now u cn reinstall all ur lost nokia certificates on ur phone without using nokia pc suite or usb connected to ur fone. If u re ving problem with ur fone anytime u want to download and it says no certificates on sim or phone. This implies that,some nokia authority certificates is lost. If u re suffering frm this, let me knw. I will teach u how to deal with that.
Re: Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. by davidoutomi(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
moyes: Good news to all nokia s40 users. Now u cn reinstall all ur lost nokia certificates on ur phone without using nokia pc suite or usb connected to ur fone. If u re ving problem with ur fone anytime u want to download and it says no certificates on sim or phone. This implies that,some nokia authority certificates is lost. If u re suffering frm this, let me knw. I will teach u how to deal with that.
plz help my nokia 2700 do say dat I cnt download ani tin
Re: Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. by moyes(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
all u need do is this,ensure u ve blueftp or file explorer on ur fone.

Re: Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. by moyes(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
go to dis site for proper understanding. http://resources.techmesto.com/NokiaCertificates. Goodluck
Re: Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. by davidoutomi(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
thnks God bless
Re: Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. by moyes(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
@david,did it work?
Re: Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 12, 2013
Dat link is not workin plz post d tutorials here

1 Like

Re: Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. by davidoutomi(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2013
moyes: @david,did it work?
link not woking
Re: Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. by moyes(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2013
Solution – Certificate Not on Phone or SIM
error (Nokia s40)
Nokia
Sometimes while updating the phone or
when you’re just completely out of luck, your
Nokia phone may not install any new
applications because it has lost all its
certificates which are used to install signed
applications to the phone and allot them
proper permissions depending on how
much can they be trusted.
People keep asking me for help regarding
this same question again and again. So I’m
publishing a solution here to help anyone
who faces a No Valid Certificate or
Certificate not on phone or SIM error on
his Nokia S40 phone (even other phones
can get the certificates through this method.
Just give it a try.
Procedure to re-install Nokia s40
certificates
All you need to do is to open the certificates
in the phone’s default browser. Opera Mini
or Nokia Browser will NOT work. I’ve
uploaded the certificates onto the server
here, so it is just a few easy steps for you.
1. Compose a new SMS in your phone.
2. Write http:///NokiaCertificate as
the content.
3. Now either save this SMS as draft or
send it to your own number so that you
can access its content in the message
viewer.
4. In the message viewer, select the link
and open it (tap on it in case of touch
phones).
5. From the page that opens (http://resources.techmesto.com/
NokiaCertificates/), keep clicking on the
various certificates and Install them.
6. The certificates will be installed and
available for approving signed apps.
7. To confirm, you can Goto Settings>
Security> Authority Certificates
Alternative Way:
If you have access to entering the web
address in your default browser (web), you
can just skip the first 4 steps and instead
manually enter the address http://
resources.techmesto.com/NokiaCertificates/
in your browser’s Go To Address column
and install certificates from the page that
opens.
I hope this content is clear enough.and if still u cnt get it. Keep me posted.
Re: Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. by Sniperer(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Finally figured out a solution to the error.....pls view @ http:///kx90lT.
Thank mhe lerra..works perfectly for asha 205
Re: Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. by Magicdon(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
moyes:
Good news to all nokia s40 users. Now u cn reinstall all ur lost nokia certificates on ur phone without using nokia pc suite or usb connected to ur fone. If u re ving problem with ur fone anytime u want to download and it says no certificates on sim or phone. This implies that,some nokia authority certificates is lost. If u re suffering frm this, let me knw. I will teach u how to deal with that.

if i want to send video or pix to someone on my whatsap, it will do as if it is uploading d video or pix, then it will tell me certificate not recognized or fro a trusted server. Then it pops out a like for me to download a trusted certificate. When i open d link it will say certificate already installed. Pls what do i do?
Re: Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. by rayandexter1: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Magicdon:

if i want to send video or pix to someone on my whatsap, it will do as if it is uploading d video or pix, then it will tell me certificate not recognized or fro a trusted server. Then it pops out a like for me to download a trusted certificate. When i open d link it will say certificate already installed. Pls what do i do?

I had the same issue and following instructions didn't help. It appeared date was set wrong and as I changed it everything started working ok.

custom writing service
Re: Reinstall Ur Nokia Certificates Witout Pc Suite. by ken6488(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
rayandexter1:

I had the same issue and following instructions didn't help. It appeared date was set wrong and as I changed it everything started working ok.

custom writing service
always check the date

(1) (Reply)

Fake Nokia N95i & Nokia N99i / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.