Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him (1637 Views)

20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria: Why You Need To Vote For GEJ 2015. / A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 / Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2013
peleson: GEJ is Nigeria ever best President. I will Vote and campaign for him. Opposition bribe news papars to tell lies
of cause. They bribe news "papars". grin
Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by ubongutioh(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2013
OP, didn't you do 'punctuation' in English. You just mix everything together. You are bias, why not also list out the numerous things GEJ has done.
Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by ba7man(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2013
DerideGull: I shall definitely vote for Goodluck Jonathan in order to watch the war-making capabilities of the loudmouthed ingrates roaming freely in the jungle called Nigeria.
I always find it hard to believe that you're elderly.

You didn't grow up..............You grew down. Its evident in how you reason.

I'll excuse some people that agree or talk like you because they're young or immature but you have no excuse.

Bitter old man.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by donphilopus: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2013
See write-up!!! grin
Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by YoursGEJ(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2013
mumumugu: Whether you vote for him or not, by 2015, Goodluck will be president

I want reply you before I see your name....so no comment

1 Like

Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by juventino: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2013
RESOUNDING YES[b]RESOUNDING YES[/b]RESOUNDING YES

1 Like

Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2013
Usual antics of APC and Tinubu warriors. After series of media and online PROPAGANDA they'll set up a mock-poll to test the EFFECTIVENESS of their 'hardwork'.

Check the timelines of the recent propaganda:

1. First it was criticism of the president by Tambuwai.

2. Followed immediately by the CBN governor allegation of unremitted funds.

3. Then followed closely by OBJ's letter.

Note: The OBJ's letter allegedly written on the 2nd of December contained the CBN governor's allegation that was published only 2 days ago.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by shevon: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2013
[size=20pt]NEVER!!!![/size] angry

2 Likes

Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by premlove(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2013
ddazz: I expect him to be in jail then but if he isn't. .......Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
if obasanjo could not go to jail i don't see any reason while goodluck 'll go to jail
Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by premlove(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Usual antics of APC and Tinubu warriors. After series of media and online PROPAGANDA they'll set up a mock-poll to test the EFFECTIVENESS of their 'hardwork'.

Note: The OBJ's letter allegedly written on the 2nd of December contained the CBN governor's allegation that was published only 2 days ago.
i dont want to like ur post but you are indirectly saying the truth
Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by naija2dabone(m): 8:17am On Dec 12, 2013
By january 2015, I will take up a voluntary full time job campaigning and promoting the candidature of GEJ and his transformation programme (Note that I did not say transformation agenda). This is because, GEJ administration is a CLEAR DEPARTURE from how Nigeria has been runned over the years. It is indeed a breath of fresh air in terms of performance and results.

It is true that this administration has faced a lot of deliberate action aimed at weakening it resolve through subversion, obstruction, disruption, and destruction of govt plans and programmes but doggedly, GEJ keep matching on shaming cynics.

Nigeria: Forward ever, backward never!

5 Likes

Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by 9jii(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2013
I refused to vote b4 but 2015 I will vote APC to double that.

1 Like

Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by clun(f): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2013
A. Yunusa:
over my dead body

That's your business, it is not a do or die affair, either you vote for or against him. Or rather join your boko brother( do or die).
Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by jamace(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2013
If not GEJ who else? I can't risk my vote for another crook in the waiting.
Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2013
Depends on the quality of opposition fielded, obviously if the APC fields a Fashola or a Ribadu which is very unlikely,they surely have my vote,however if they still field 'old guard members' like buhari, I may rather stick to the devil I know GEJ....not too trustful of a Buhari candidature..inclined to believe the 'bigot' tales about him
Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by yorke1: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2013
I'll vote for him without thinking twice. Better than the person APC is presenting in the person of Buhari a BOKO HARAM sponsor.
Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by igbeke: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2013
Babamide: I pray to get hit by a truck if I vote for GeJ
be careful wat u wish urself cos u might just get it even b4 d election.
.... and ur kinsmen will no longer be able to vote against him wen d time comes.
just a piece of advice.
Btw,
Who is APC presenting to Nigeria? If a bokoharam sympatiser, den.... GEJ all d way.
Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2013
Of course I expect almost all Ibos and a good part of the SS people to vote for him.

Unfortunately their votes will be useless as the votes in either the NW or SW alone can easily trounce and neuralize 100% voting for GEJ is SS & SE...his areas of strength.
Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by sammyjay3(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2013
CAPITAL NO

1 Like

Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Usual antics of APC and Tinubu warriors. After series of media and online PROPAGANDA they'll set up a mock-poll to test the EFFECTIVENESS of their 'hardwork'.

in other words, sanusi, obasanjo and tambuwal are all APC members right?
Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2013
yorke1: I'll vote for him without thinking twice. Better than the person APC is presenting in the person of Buhari a BOKO HARAM sponsor.
Stop lieing against buhari. Late general andrew owoeye azazi, the former national security adviser said 'boko haram is a monster created by pdp', Bamanga tukur, the current pdp national chairman also said 'boko haram are freedom fighters', Gej himself told us that he knows some boko haram sympathisers and they are in his cabinet.
Re: GEJ 2015... Would U Vote For Him by SAHABAY(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
Pls let try make dis topic front page cus it is interesting nd let see pple opinion but to me GEJ capital no am not voting for u... Go back to ur lectural work

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING : Tambuwal Remains Speaker Till December – Federal High Court / Lagos Doctors Serve Notice On Indefinite Strike / Who Started "Sai" Buhari ??..or What Does It Mean ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.