Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

What Can You Say About This?: Pre-mature Attempt At Courtship!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can You Say About This?: Pre-mature Attempt At Courtship!!! (907 Views)

Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship? / Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time / An Attempt At Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About This?: Pre-mature Attempt At Courtship!!! by Kiingsolomon(f): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
How do you understand this; PRE-MATURE ATTEMPT AT COURTSHIP.... Or what do you have to say about it, biblically?
Re: What Can You Say About This?: Pre-mature Attempt At Courtship!!! by Kiingsolomon(f): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
No one?
Re: What Can You Say About This?: Pre-mature Attempt At Courtship!!! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:18am On Dec 12, 2013
Premature attempt asin? what do you mean?
Re: What Can You Say About This?: Pre-mature Attempt At Courtship!!! by Kiingsolomon(f): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: Premature attempt asin? what do you mean?
Prince, I mean, an attempt dat'z made before d right time....
Itz everywhere now, I tink U can get dat.
Re: What Can You Say About This?: Pre-mature Attempt At Courtship!!! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
If It's What I'm Thinking, I'll Say It's Not Right Biblically...Why? They Are Still Two(not yet joined) and That's Fornication

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About This?: Pre-mature Attempt At Courtship!!! by Kiingsolomon(f): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: If It's What I'm Thinking, I'll Say It's Not Right Biblically...Why? They Are Still Two(not yet joined) and That's Fornication
precisely, U gat wat am saying. Thnx

Awaiting other opinions....

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About This?: Pre-mature Attempt At Courtship!!! by Godmouth(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
Yeah it's clear fornication. In Genesis 1 vs 27-28, and 2 vs 21 -22 when God made Adam and later eve out of Adam: He (God) presided over the first marriage. Thus He blessed them and gave them a charge/mandate to populate the earth via reproduction which can be achieved via sexual intercouse as husband and wife. Sex is very sacred before God: and He olny permits it in the confines of marriage between a husband and wife.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About This?: Pre-mature Attempt At Courtship!!! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2013
Godmouth: Yeah it's clear fornication. In Genesis 1 vs 27-28, and 2 vs 21 -22 when God made Adam and later eve out of Adam: He (God) presided over the first marriage. Thus He blessed them and gave them a charge/mandate to populate the earth via reproduction which can be achieved via sexual intercouse as husband and wife. Sex is very sacred before God: and He olny permits it in the confines of marriage between a husband and wife.
I Must Say, GOD Personally Supervises And Judges That Aspect, He Never Joke With HIS Temple(our body). HE Wants It Clean And Holy Always!
Re: What Can You Say About This?: Pre-mature Attempt At Courtship!!! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2013
Godmouth: Yeah it's clear fornication. In Genesis 1 vs 27-28, and 2 vs 21 -22 when God made Adam and later eve out of Adam: He (God) presided over the first marriage. Thus He blessed them and gave them a charge/mandate to populate the earth via reproduction which can be achieved via sexual intercouse as husband and wife. Sex is very sacred before God: and He olny permits it in the confines of marriage between a husband and wife.
I Must Say, GOD Personally Supervises And Judges That Aspect, He Never Joke With HIS Temple(our body). HE Wants It Clean And Holy Always.!
Re: What Can You Say About This?: Pre-mature Attempt At Courtship!!! by Kiingsolomon(f): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: I Must Say, GOD Personally Supervises And Judges That Aspect, He Never Joke With HIS Temple(our body). HE Wants It Clean And Holy Always.!
yes, bro!.... But, the world is already lost in that aspect.
Re: What Can You Say About This?: Pre-mature Attempt At Courtship!!! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2013
Kiingsolomon: yes, bro!.... But, the world is already lost in that aspect.
Exactly!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Benefit Of Christmas? / ISIS [islamic State Of Iraq And Syria] Demolishing Shiite Mosque. Picture / Will Ebola Victims Go To Hell When They Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.