Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta (57265 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by sunex: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2013
Airforce1:

Na yo popsi be mumu
Oloshi

Guy Jus accept say u no dey tink twice... Lol, no b angel ,nah ghost.
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by mojeer678: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
Airforce1: The photo of an angel making appearance at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Ebute Metta in Lagos has gone viral since it appeared online.

Here is the story behind the photo.

The Perfected Praise Singers, a popular gospel band in Lagos, were worshiping God in the said church and some kids were taking photos of them.

When one of the kids, got home and was going through the pictures, he discovered that an angel (or what looked like it) was there with them in the church.

However, most people believe the picture was photo-shopped while some others disagree, insisting the story can be verified from the church.

Source
http://m.naij.com/news/54054.html

Pathetic. SMH!
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
I thank god that I only believe in Satan, and these Christians are gonna kill me.
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by sunex: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Guy u disappoint me ooo,u Bleep up no b small...
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by SPSpecial(m): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Faaaaaaabbbuuuuu ooooo
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by irokobest(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
Airforce1: The photo of an angel making appearance at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Ebute Metta in Lagos has gone viral since it appeared online.

The Perfected Praise Singers, a popular gospel band in Lagos, were worshiping God in the said church and some kids were taking photos of them.

When one of the kids, got home and was going through the pictures, he discovered that an angel (or what looked like it) was there with them in the church.

However, most people believe the picture was photo-shopped while some others disagree, insisting the story can be verified from the church.

Source

that's ghost from camera 360 android app.
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Edwardc: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
Austeenx: Thank God I only believe in Satan.
get ready 2 burn I'm not judging
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by mikeakeh(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
tellwisdom: Guy, you be mugu..How you go call this kain thing angel?? sad
lol, abi o... dis effect na chost effect for camera360 for Tecno android
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by mikeakeh(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
tellwisdom: Guy, you be mugu..How you go call this kain thing angel?? sad
lol, abi o... dis effect na ghost effect for camera360 for Tecno android

1 Like

Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by SWG1: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
princecuite: That's my church,so i knw it's not a frame, i believe it is a spirit but i dn't knw wat kind of spirit is dat. Do you?
A software called 360 camera has a ghost scene in the settings. Unless u want an angel to start posing for pictures in scruffy hair & wingless ghostly apparel now, when they they are spirit being.
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by rodeo0070(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
SWG 1:
A software called 360 camera has a ghost scene in the settings. Unless u want an angel to start posing for pictures in scruffy hair & wingless ghostly apparel now, when they they are spirit being.

I taya o! I don illustrate plus explain join with picture, still dem de argue. Ignorance na true bliss fa!
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by irokobest(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
livingstoneony: Lol that ish looks like a ghost from paranormal..nice try.

story. same angel dey here o see pix

ghost effect from camera360 android application. don't be decieved, its not an angel.

Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by dorox(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
Some days ago I dropped a big one in the toilet that looked like pastor Oyedepor. It kind of surprised me to see something as disgusting as that in my toilet bowl having a remarkable likeness of our pastor, so I attempted to flushed it, but come see me see trouble o! E no gree flush. Na one of those unflushables that can sometime be embarrassing, especially when it happens in a house that you are visiting. So after like the seventh attempt and with a little assistance, the thing come decide to go.
Later that same day, I was having a stroll in the evening when I came across a bunch of guys admiring a pattern on the ground, it looked like Daddy G.O Adeboye. I asked them who made the pattern, and they gave me an unlikely reply. It was a dog that peed on the spot, and when the pee dried off, it left a remarkable silhouette of Daddy G.O Adeboye.
The reason for narrating my experience is to let all the doubters know that anything is possible, the image in question may very well be an angel.
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Airforce1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
dorox: Some days ago I dropped a big one in the toilet that looked like pastor Oyedepor. It kind of surprised me to see something as disgusting as that in my toilet bowl having a remarkable likeness of our pastor, so I attempted to flushed it, but come see me see trouble o! E no gree flush. Na one of those unflushables that can sometime be embarrassing, especially when it happens in a house that you are visiting. So after like the seventh attempt and with a little assistance, the thing come decide to go.
Later that same day, I was having a stroll in the evening when I came across a bunch of guys admiring a pattern on the ground, it looked like Daddy G.O Adeboye. I asked them who made the pattern, and they gave me an unlikely reply. It was a dog that peed on the spot, and when the pee dried off, it left a remarkable silhouette of Daddy G.O Adeboye.
The reason for narrating my experience is to let all the doubters know that anything is possible, the image in question may very well be an angel.

Werey!

May god have mercy on you..
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by kamo2930yahoo(f): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mr Admin, I think some people here have broken your rules by insulting and bullying others, they don't use perfect grammar.
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by agohavivi(f): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
rodeo0070: HABA!, Don't be carried away please. Enough of this confusion...

If you have an Android phone, download "Camera 360", use the[b] Ghost mode[/b] and see wonders. The app inserts Ghost (a hazy figure into white areas of your photo). So, sorry to burst your bubble. Take a look @ d picture below, see the same "supposed Angel" on the top left corner...
Dont mind these gullible nigerians. Rubbish ghost indeed. People that cant decipher between a ghost and photo trick.[b][/b]
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by rodeo0070(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
agoha_vivi: Dont mind these gullible nigerians. Rubbish ghost indeed. People that cant decipher between a ghost and photo trick.[b][/b]

Tell them o! Its annoying fa!
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Topsonluv(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
RUBBISH
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by riloxy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
Half bodied angel. .. grin grin grin
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by IGBOSON1: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
So what's a white Angel doing in Africa? Couldn't they send a black one?

Colomentality!

PS- When i reach heaven and it turns out that God and Jesus are white, i'll organise a protest! We can't suffer discrimination on earth and continue suffering it in paradise!
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by olipee(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
My people perish because they lack wisdom..............I believe it anyways.
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by khel(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2013

Source

oooooooopx!!!! That's no angel bro, that's a photo trick or the Grudge in a church!!!....
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by oluxy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
lokito: Many many lie lie for churches these days mehn

The other day one woman come out for testimony time say their car somersault 17 times forward and 5 times sideways say thank God she survived. Me com dey ask "who even count the somersaultings them sef? Lol

Lolz... Na true ooo. U re right guy
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Airforce1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
I knw those terrorists would hijack dis thread

Lets just hope they don't throw bomb on dis thread sha
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by truthcom: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2013

Source

Nigerian Christains, the best jokers in the world. Lol... The poverty in the land had really...
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by jossy501: 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
homesteady: grin airforce1 and tellwisdom, I thought you guys are best friends? grin
LOL....VERY FUNNY... BOTH OF THEM WAN KILL ME WITH LAUGH HERE OO I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.. YOU GUYS ARE SOMETHING ELSE...SERIOUSLY...
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Agunnewi: 12:21am On Dec 16, 2013
IGBO-SON:
So what's a white Angel doing in Africa? Couldn't they send a black one?

Colomentality!

PS- When i reach heaven and it turns out that God and Jesus are white, i'll organise a protest! We can't suffer discrimination on earth and continue suffering it in paradise!

Word!
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by pcaptain38(f): 12:40am On Dec 16, 2013
i need to contact sam and dean winchester for further investigations

if u are looking for affordable spacious hall for hire for any kind of Event
call 07046432546

http://central-business-district./spacious-hall-for-all-kind-of-social-and-corporate-events-in-the-heart-of-abuja-for-hire-iid-574395829
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 16, 2013

Source
demon or angel?
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by irokobest(m): 3:22am On Dec 16, 2013
oli_pee: My people perish because they lack wisdom..............I believe it anyways.

u ll also believe if I post hundred of pictures where that ur same angel appear in my latrine squatting basin water seal. b careful of what u believe dear. it is a camera trick. QED.
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2013
Looks like the camera was aimed @ the ''Angel'' not the singers. Or how would you explain the singers' insignificant appearance in the pix taken of them?
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 16, 2013
Looks like the camera was aimed @ the ''Angel'' not the singers. Or how would you explain the singers' insignificant appearance in the pix said to have been taken of them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Faces Sound System In Direction Of Church That Always 'disturbs' Him / Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.