Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta (57261 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / 88 Babies Born In A Week At RCCG 60th One-week Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by bishopken: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2013
I laugh, mâke unah see how ghost turn out to be angle to some people
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by chidexxy007(m): 7:04am On Dec 16, 2013
@op... u snap angel, im show 4 camera.... guess ur camera lens na 4 heaven dem make am dats y u fit snap angel... smal time na Jesus n heavenly host u go snap com show us
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by kcclink: 7:16am On Dec 16, 2013
If I hear say na angel wit Brazilian hair. This is photoshop the picture was taken with ghost camera app.
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2013
lokito: Many many lie lie for churches these days mehn

The other day one woman come out for testimony time say their car somersault 17 times forward and 5 times sideways say thank God she survived. Me com dey ask "who even count the somersaultings them sef? Lol

God will always rise in defence of himself. You cant insult God and get away with it.

Btw, what took you to church if you make caricature of his miracles? Now you said she claimed the car summersaulted. Even if it was just once, does a car need to summersault in an accident before somebody dies ?
Dont people die in face to face hits?

You must be a kid.
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by e9teen(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2013
rodeo0070: HABA!, Don't be carried away please. Enough of this confusion...

If you have an Android phone, download "Camera 360", use the[b] Ghost mode[/b] and see wonders. The app inserts Ghost (a hazy figure into white areas of your photo). So, sorry to burst your bubble. Take a look @ d picture below, see the same "supposed Angel" on the top left corner...
Even my tecno can do this! grin grin no need for photochop sef.
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by 2good(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2013
okpara ugo:

God will always rise in defence of himself. You cant insult God and get away with it.

Btw, what took you to church if you make caricature of his miracles? Now you said she claimed the car summersaulted. Even if it was just once, does a car need to summersault in an accident before somebody dies ?
Dont people die in face to face hits?

You must be a kid.

You must be a brainwashed zombie adult which more or less makes you a big baby. It is more shameful for an adult to reason the way you do than for a child.
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by sniffydon(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2013
adesexy: No b only Angel na Di Maria....NonsensE
No b only Angel na Di Maria....NonsensE

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2013
2good:

You must be a brainwashed zombie adult which more or less makes you a big baby. It is more shameful for an adult to reason the way you do than for a child.

God will answer you...

What we see today are people who have achieved nothing in life making caricature of their maker. When you go to church to rubbish the testimony of saints, your life remains without testimony. Year-in, year-out, you make no progress...

Later you blame fate for not making your parents rich...
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Airforce1(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by ladenz(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2013
rodeo0070: HABA!, Don't be carried away please. Enough of this confusion...

If you have an Android phone, download "Camera 360", use the[b] Ghost mode[/b] and see wonders. The app inserts Ghost (a hazy figure into white areas of your photo). So, sorry to burst your bubble. Take a look @ d picture below, see the same "supposed Angel" on the top left corner...

thank you jare. End of story. After this post, i dont see why people are still arguing.

I wonder if the kid who took the photo deliberately tried to deceive people. If so he should be flogged angry
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by FolayanDiranMathew: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2013
WHY THAT ANGEL IS NOT A BLACK PERSON EVEN IN THE MOVIES THEY USE WHITE PEOPLE AS AN ANGEL WHEN ALWAYS USING BLACK PEOPLE AS DEVIL WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by FolayanDiranMathew: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2013
WHY THAT ANGEL IS NOT A BLACK PERSON EVEN IN THE MOVIES THEY USE WHITE PEOPLE AS AN ANGEL WHEN ALWAYS USING BLACK PEOPLE AS DEVIL WHYYYYYYYYYYYY? ARE WE NOT CREATED EQUALLY
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by kaybyte: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2013
Airforce1: The photo of an angel making appearance at the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Ebute Metta in Lagos has gone viral since it appeared online.

Here is the story behind the photo.

The Perfected Praise Singers, a popular gospel band in Lagos, were worshiping God in the said church and some kids were taking photos of them.

When one of the kids, got home and was going through the pictures, he discovered that an angel (or what looked like it) was there with them in the church.

However, most people believe the picture was photo-shopped while some others disagree, insisting the story can be verified from the church.

Source
http://m.naij.com/news/54054.html
nawa o. I no see d angel na.
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by 2good(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2013
okpara ugo:

God will answer you...

What we see today are people who have achieved nothing in life making caricature of their maker. When you go to church to rubbish the testimony of saints, your life remains without testimony. Year-in, year-out, you make no progress...

I do not believe in your fucking god and so don't have to go to any church to be successful in life. Stop deceiving yourself and use your brain to reason for yourself. Your pastor want nothing from you but your money while deceiving you that he is proclaiming blessing in your life.
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by maayha(f): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2013
homesteady: grin airforce1 and tellwisdom, I thought you guys are best friends? grin
they r. that's how best friends behave

1 Like

Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Ryda(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2013
Na ghost picture be dis sef? grin cheesy

Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Airforce1(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided
Angel of life
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by babaireti(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2013
Looks so much like the Angel of Lucifer
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by bukalence: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2013
adesexy: No b only Angel na Di Maria....NonsensE
lwkm hahahahahahahahaa adesexy u funny die grin
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by dorox(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lack of critical reasoning has made nigerians to become one of the most credulous people on earth.
Tell a nigerian adult a fantastic tale that a child in europe would find hard to believe, the nigerian adult will accept it as fact. It is almost as if the average nigerian lives in Tolkien's middle earth from lord of the rings where witches and gobblins are as real as doctors and engineers.
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Airforce1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
dorox: Lack of critical reasoning has made nigerians to become one of the most credulous people on earth.
Tell a nigerian adult a fantastic tale that a child in europe would find hard to believe, the nigerian adult will accept it as fact. It is almost as if the average nigerian lives in Tolkien's middle earth from lord of the rings where witches and gobblins are as real as doctors and engineers.

What's dis one saying undecided
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by dorox(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Airforce1:

What's dis one saying undecided
It doesn't surprise me that you cannot make sense out of what I said.
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by twentycent(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
If I say Go and Die nw to some posters they will say I am talking in Oshio baba's voice...but make I no talk am sha..bt for the angel apparition, that one pass me ooo
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by ambanjoson(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2013
Airforce1:

Na yo popsi be mumu
Oloshi
the tin neva reach that level now .

1 Like

Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by ambanjoson(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
lokito: Many many lie lie for churches these days mehn

The other day one woman come out for testimony time say their car somersault 17 times forward and 5 times sideways say thank God she survived. Me com dey ask "who even count the somersaultings them sef? Lol

no mind d woman she no plan d testimony well .
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by dorox(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
ambanjoson:

no mind d woman she no plan d testimony well .
grin grin grin Very funny. But to be fair to the lady she knew her audience quite well. Given a choice between fact and fiction, they will go for fiction every time.
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Birdmanjnr(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Airforce1:

Na yo popsi be mumu
Oloshi
yuh don take am personal sha... Lol. grin
Airforce1:

Na yo popsi be mumu
Oloshi
yuh don take am personal sha... Lol.

1 Like

Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by sexychocho(f): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2013
2good:
I do not believe in your fucking god and so don't have to go to any church to be successful in life. Stop deceiving yourself and use your brain to reason for yourself. Your pastor want nothing from you but your money while deceiving you that he is proclaiming blessing in your life.

Can u Imagine wat u av just said, I pity u. May God av mercy on u
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by 2good(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2013
sexychocho:

Can u Imagine wat u av just said, I pity u. May God av mercy on u

Please do not waste your pity on me. Pity the millions of Nigerians who believe in your god and are suffering from severe poverty with the only promise coming to them from their so call men of god is better life after death in heaven without any means of solving their earthly problems while thesame pastors and so call men of god live a life of affluence here on earth under the ignorance of their followers. I stopped going to church like 18 years ago and it has really made my life better and much more pragmatic and rational to daily events.
I pity my race because each time I walk through the street of Lagos, I always wonder why you all have not use your brain to organise your lives rather than depending on some imaginary god. We all have brain in our head for a reason so may be you could figure out what it is meant for.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Ucee1999: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
lokito:
Many many lie lie for churches these days mehn

grin grin
Re: Angel Appears At RCCG Ebute Metta by Ucee1999: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2021

God will answer you...

Bless you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Faces Sound System In Direction Of Church That Always 'disturbs' Him / Man Carrying Bible Preaches With Machete Because Of Fulani Herdsmen (Pic, Video) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.