Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices (9072 Views)

Quality Products at Cheaper Prices: from China, UK and USA / Drinks (wine/spirit) At Unbeatable Prices / Coppens Fish Feed & Skagen Danish Fishmeal (72%) Available At Unbeatable Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by princeuk21(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
abrahym: OK I want to order 12000 mah pb. I need their phone numbers
should be their lagos representative's No# 0805 056 8713
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by emeraldlife: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
emeraldlife: Where is ya contact number for those in the north? Can I have the PB delivered to bauchi? Hope this offer isn't too good to be true
I still need their phone numbers if possible kano or kaduna branch
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by ekanDamie: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
princeuk21: i dont think its going to end

Hmmm kobomart ambasador, and will d 12000mah charge my 1200 tab for atleast 5full cycles? even when it should do atleast 9, based on d mah calcutation
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
How can I get to ilupeju from ketu??
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by Benjacky: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
I am in PH. Where is your branch office
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by princeuk21(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
ekanDamie:

Hmmm kobomart ambasador, and will d 12000mah charge my 1200 tab for atleast 5full cycles? even when it should do atleast 9, based on d mah calcutation
u've already done the calculation
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by ladyF(f): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
toluxa1:

Depends on your area - Most areas are N650.

Ajah, badagry, ikorudu is 1k

Ok. Are you the one delivering and how soon can i expect it pls?
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
ladyF:

Im around Oniru, VI side. Are you the one delivering and how soon can i expect it pls?

shey no light for VI ni? lol
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by ladyF(f): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
haibe:

shey no light for VI ni? lol
hmmmm, na so we see am oh. Wetin person go do na? grin

1 Like

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
ladyF:
hmmmm, na so we see am oh. Wetin person go do na? grin

Me I think say na for my side only oo
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by kobomart: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
haibe: How can I get to ilupeju from ketu??

From ketu find ur way to Anthony or Obanikoro bus stop then take a bike to 19 Kolawole Sonibare.

2 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
kobomart:

From ketu find ur way to Anthony or Obanikoro bus stop then take a bike to 19 Kolawole Sonibare.

so I should take a bike to ilupeju from Anthony right?
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by jackson44(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
haibe:

so I should take a bike to ilupeju from Anthony right?
yes U̶̲̥̅̊ can take a bike or keke napep to coker road ilupeju lagos,then alight in front of tantalizer cross τ̲̅ȍ the other side of the road. Then u can call or ask of no19 kolawole shonibare
street.

1 Like

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by ekanDamie: 1:00am On Dec 18, 2013
nice one wit d directions cos me am comin from ogun state. So once i get to ketu, through to anthony na keke maruwwa tins to powerbankswole street. U guys see say my journey long. Make una no dare fall my hand oh.
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by jackson44(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2013
ekanDamie: nice one wit d directions cos me am comin from ogun state. So once i get to ketu, through to anthony na keke maruwwa tins to powerbankswole street. U guys see say my journey long. Make una no dare fall my hand oh.
which part of ogun-state are u coming from,it easy to access from abeokuta or sango to oshodi. Then u board keke napep or okada to coker road,alight In front of tantalizer and cross TђƸ̵ other side of the road. The street down is sonibare street,kobomart enterprises is 19 sonibare .
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by Benjacky: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2013
So no branch in Port Harcourt
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by Benjacky: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2013
Because I need the 12000
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by ladyF(f): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2013
ladyF:

Ok. Are you the one delivering and how soon can i expect it pls?

No one to deliver to me.... sad sad cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2013
ladyF:

uh sorry dear you may have to go there yourself
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by toluxa1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
ladyF:

Trannex will deliver to you whenever you are ready. Extra N650.

2 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by abrahym(m): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
do you have really have a shop at 19 kolawale ,off cooker road went there and nothing like kobomart

1 Like

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by ladyF(f): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
toluxa1:

Trannex will deliver to you whenever you are ready. Extra N650.

I'm ready now, tomorrow or friday is good. I want the black with the white stripe (5600)mAh, its the one in the pix where the flashlight was on. To confirm, the total I'm paying is 2950 abi? And what details do u need,

haibe:

uh sorry dear you may have to go there yourself

Thanks dear, hope I don't have to go there sha.

1 Like

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by toluxa1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
ladyF:

I'm ready now, tomorrow or friday is good. I want the black with the white stripe (5600)mAh, its the one in the pix where the flashlight was on. To confirm, the total I'm paying is 2950 abi? And what details do u need,

Please send your phone number, full name and address to kobomartng@gmail.com stating the item you want and the exact time you need it, someone will get back to you immediately. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by princeuk21(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
abrahym: do you have really have a shop at 19 kolawale ,off cooker road went there and nothing like kobomart
yes they do have, dont just go there and wait outside, walk inside and ask them a question. I got my 12000mah from that shop but now i am in portharcourt. They also have a shop in ph but i will have to call them to get their shop address in ph because of their cheap product smiley who no like better thing wink
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by bajugbajug(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
abrahym: do you have really have a shop at 19 kolawale ,off cooker road went there and nothing like kobomart
we are sad to hear these from you. My name is Gbolahan the warehouse/store keeper at kobomart. We open for business btw the hours of 8am and 5pm Mondays-Fridays. No 19 is the last house on that street to your left. You can also call me on 08028267359 for more details. We are so sorry.

5 Likes

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by abrahym(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=princeuk21] yes they do have, dont just go there and wait outside, walk inside and ask them a question. I got my 12000mah from that shop but now i am in portharcourt. They also have a shop in ph but i will have to call them to get their shop address in ph because of their cheap product smiley who no like better thing wink[/quote
went to number 19 and ask. nothing like kobomart. the people said there no store like kobomart around here
well I bought 16000 mah at a bulk sale store at Ikeja for only 3000 naira. loving it now
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
[quote author=abrahym][/quote]

16000? you sure its not fake?
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by haibe(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
@abrahm did you see any kobomart on the last House of the street??

I dnt want to come there and go back disappointed like you.
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by princeuk21(m): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
haibe:

that is fake bro. Thank God for kobomart some people will also say they have 1millon mah power bank for 1 thousand naira. So glad i got my power bank from kobomart and its still working up till this time.

1 Like

Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by toluxa1(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2013
haibe:

lol lipsrsealed
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by ladyF(f): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2013
toluxa1:

Please send your phone number, full name and address to kobomartng@gmail.com stating the item you want and the exact time you need it, someone will get back to you immediately. Thanks
Sent, thanks a lot.
Re: Kobomart Store: A Collection Of Quality Products @ Unbeatable Prices by 247cheapgadgets: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2013
Dykecosby:
I have bought the 5600mAh, it can charge my tecno android once fully and may charge up to 60 percent again before it goes down finally and I have to charge it again, the 12000mAh charges up to 3 times full, that is the truth I can tell you, I don't believe in those ones that say theirs can charge up to 7 days, maybe it is true, but I am just okay with these ones

Bros, if the 5600Mah you bought can only charge your Tecno phone just once fully, the real capacity is 2600Mah.

The 5600Mah powerbank that i sell Will charge a BB battery of 1500mah fully at least 3 times because of its higher efficiency. If you doubt we can bet on it. Also has 6 months warranty.

I am not advertising and pls don't hide my post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* / Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only / Lapel Pins From Pinsource Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.