Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing (5026 Views)

See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) / Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / The Craze For The $10,000 Channel Lego Bag... Which Is Real? Which Is Fake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by nastygistcom1: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-4vMxUBF8Zyw/UqllKyPH0yI/AAAAAAAAzY0/_ETyCYnXvA8/s1600/1+Naija+Babes+1.jpeg[/img]

Our ladies are threading a dangerous path and if not checked now,
soon we may be hit with the worst!

stay updated always check on
www..com
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by Oyinlomoa(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] it doesn't speak well of them ... But u self talk true u like what u see *wink*...
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by donlino9: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
I like this

1 Like

Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
It fits her...it shows professionalism...this is fashion
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by LadyH(f): 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Marsatto: It fits her...it shows professionalism...this is fashion
sure it is fashion. dnt forget to intro ur sister/mother/babe to dis new one.

4 Likes

Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by adexsimply(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
angry angry angry
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
my family pple knows their boundaries naa...and besides my popsi go disown d pikin sef...but my babe fit wear am sha
LadyH: sure it is fashion. dnt forget to intro ur sister/mother/babe to dis new one.

1 Like

Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
I love this dress Mehn.wow!its sexxy!!
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by sEGXY2(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
Yeah! If girls for my village dey dress like this....... ehn
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by Nostalgia21(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
lynpetra: I love this dress Mehn.wow!its sexxy!!
u shld get one of it then...
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
smh
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by fabulousdame(f): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
the dress is awesome en she looks amazing buh it's too exposing.
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by catchfireguru: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
Why won't they be molested when they show off what should be hidden?

1 Like

Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nostalgia21:
u shld get one of it then...
If I see the okirika sef,I go buy.
I
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
catchfireguru: Why won't they be molested when they show off what should be hidden?
Well the question should be,"why wear sexxy dresses around pervs?"
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by catchfireguru: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
Like attracts like, Dear.

Pervs are everywhere and things that attract them shouldn't be worn.
lynpetra: Well the question should be,"why wear sexxy dresses around pervs?"

1 Like

Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by Nostalgia21(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
lynpetra: If I see the okirika sef,I go buy.
I
lol..dis kind dress na only for night you fit wear am oo.
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
catchfireguru: Like attracts like, Dear.

Pervs are everywhere and things that attract them shouldn't be worn.
just like d ones thati strips ladies of thier decent clothes and rapes them.
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nostalgia21:
lol..dis kind dress na only for night you fit wear am oo.
yes na.Like a dinner dress.
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by catchfireguru: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
lynpetra: just like d ones thati strips ladies of thier decent clothes and rapes them.

... and the ones who are encouraged to molest them by the indecent dressing.

Well, suffice it to say that most girls that dress to show off what shouldn't be exposed generally attract the wrong type of men.

There is more to a woman than her body.
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
catchfireguru:

... and the ones who are encouraged to molest them by the indecent dressing.

Well, suffice it to say that most girls that dress to show off what should be exposed generally attract the wrong type of men.

There is more to a woman than her body.
So how come nobody is raped in the beach where there arep half naked girls on bras and panties alone?

Look,any man that cant control himself shud cut his ddick off!
Gurls gets to see half naked dudes everyday, guys are not complaining of rape.Infact they want to be raped tongue.Does it mean there are no female pervs?Na only una blood dey hawt when una see a nakked opp sexx??
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
kiss kiss
Cutiepie
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by catchfireguru: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
lynpetra:
So how come nobody is raped in the beach where there arep half naked girls on bras and panties alone?

Look,any man that cant control himself shud cut his ddick off!
Gurls gets to see half naked dudes everyday, guys are not complaining of rape.Infact they want to be raped tongue.Does it mean there are no female pervs?Na only una blood dey hawt when una see a nakked opp sexx??

Well, well, well, molestation doesn't usually occur @ open places but in the covert.

Please let's not derail the thread further.

Get my point: Like attracts like. Dress the way you want to be addressed.
Thanks.
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
catchfireguru:

Well, well, well, molestation doesn't usually occur @ open places but in the covert.

Please let's not derail the thread further.

Get my point: Like attracts like. Dress the way you want to be addressed.
Thanks.

Ok.just before I go,hardly see men get aroused on d beach.Think wit their head in d open,thier ddick in the covert.
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by catchfireguru: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
lynpetra:

Ok.just before I go,hardly see men get aroused on d beach.Think wit their head in d open,thier ddick in the covert.

Dearie, please don't get yourself worked-up because I talked about molestation. It's a social vice.

Some essential parts of the body shouldn't be exposed for all to see. God gave them to us for special purposes.
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by Nostalgia21(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
lynpetra: yes na.Like a dinner dress.
hehehe..true.. *imagining you in this dress*

1 Like

Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by lepasharon(f): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
Looks like she wore the back to the front undecided

1 Like

Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by swtme(f): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
This is rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by pweetixandy: 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
shey she can komole and gbesoke in vis dress??
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 13, 2013
Women lyk this make me want to cut my fallopian tube...well,in a society where d so called men view bein trashy az a synonym of d word "sexy" I dnt blame her..d musicianz pass d wrong msgs in dia videos...just ask urslf..."If michelle obama wer to wear this wud u respect her?...if a woman says she wantz to become a leader in dis outfit,will u vote?"...I rest my case.
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by DonaldGenes(m): 4:56am On Dec 13, 2013
$wtme:
This is rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless you!
Re: Boobs Alert: Naija Babes And Their Craze For Nudédressing by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 13, 2013
Can imagine if it has a U exposed design at the back,it wud be so lovely and daring.Would love the men's shocked look,and the ladies sad expression when I step in with my man in a restaurant. grin cheesy

If them vex too much sef,I will decide to take a very slow and deliberate hippy catwalk to the Ladies to givesome cool guys the privilege to UnCloth me in their lustful imagination after dey must have seen my bare back with those rounded assss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Ayu For Serious Couple Bonding, Sefia Kayan Mata. / Top 5 Home Made Recipes For Pink Lips Balm / New Arrivals Of Designer Bags And Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.