Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

How To Configure Wamp Server On A Network With Windows 8 Operating System - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Configure Wamp Server On A Network With Windows 8 Operating System (986 Views)

Asp.net And Wamp Server / Installing Wamp Server On Vista, Window7 Video Tutorial / Trying To Run Php Project After Installing Wamp Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Configure Wamp Server On A Network With Windows 8 Operating System by supernet5: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2013
Hi everyone

Please i need help on how to configure a wamp server on a network, the systems are on a network and the operating system on it is windows 8. After installing the wamp server and connecting on the network, if i want to access the application on another system via the network it is always specifying an error which states that the server is taking too long to respond, so it will be unable to load the requested page.
I had tried different ways to try and solve the problem but it still persists and the client doesnt have time to waste on the job.
Please programmers in the house any solution to this challenge will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: How To Configure Wamp Server On A Network With Windows 8 Operating System by supernet5: 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
programmers in the house pls any suggestions will be highly appreciated. Am waiting oh
Re: How To Configure Wamp Server On A Network With Windows 8 Operating System by mj(m): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2013
Re: How To Configure Wamp Server On A Network With Windows 8 Operating System by supernet5: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2013
@mj
i have already configured the other systems, i used the ip address, it will connect for like 5 minutes and i can perform all transactions over the network, after sometime it will be specifying the error which states that server is taking too long to respond cannot connect to the server.

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Believe This All Android Programmer / Programers! I Need Your HELP / Which Nigerian Freelance Site Do You Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.