Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Kingdom Umpire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Kingdom Umpire (714 Views)

Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness / 990 Years In The Kingdom Of Darkness_ Evangelist Olufumilayo #series One. / "You Are Not Far From The Kingdom Of God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Kingdom Umpire by PstWoleSoetan(m): 10:47am On Dec 12, 2013
WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL

2Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph...

Dec 12, 2013

THE KINGDOM UMPIRE

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Peace is security in the midst of troubles. It is what lets you know you are in right standing with God. You can either choose to operate by the world's kind of peace or by the peace given by God. The peace in the kingdom of God serves as the umpire which check-mates the state of well-being of a man.

The world's kind of peace is equated with the amount of money, houses, investments, and other things one has. This means that whoever operates by the world's kind of peace would experience confusion, constant worry and fear if these good things of life are absent.

In the kingdom of God, the umpire which is peace gives rest of mind whether there is money or not. It is the assurance that when we take our problems to God, they will always be settled. This kind of peace is only accessible through Christ Jesus.

The peace of God is an enforcer of rules. Col. 3:15 "And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." It settles matters that have to do with the well-being of Christians. As children of the kingdom, we need to always allow peace be the Umpire in our relationship with both believers and unbelievers.

We have to allow peace enforce rules in our relationship and in our marriage. Husbands should use the peace of God in handling their wives and children. Peace is what tells you to say sorry to your spouse even when you are right. It is what makes you speak good words over your children even when they are not doing well in school at the moment. This peace is only given to us when we accept the life of Christ and walk in the consciousness that we have it.

Prayer: Father, grant me the ability and the endorsement to walk in the consciousness of Your peace.

CONFESSION: I experience peace in my marriage, career and in my walk with God.

FURTHER STUDY: Heb 12:28, Rom. 14:17, Php. 4:6-7

(1) (Reply)

Christians, Can You Abstain From Sex? / Pastor Chris' Life Of Giving! With Pictures / Return!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.