Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness (3272 Views)

Personal Revelations From "Jesus" Are Mostly From The Devil. / ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by berepiki(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2015
... They almost beat me up wen I told them to stop telling Mary to pray for them... They are wasting their prayers because she doesn't have the capacity to even HEAR 1billion people at the same time let alone pray for them... She's not OMINI PRESENT... So she doesn't hear them when they pray... Only the TRINITY CAN hear the prayers of everybody at the same time, no angel or Saint can... She should be honored ONLY because blessed is she amongst women for birthing JESUS' body not the Spirit...CHRIST is our mediator and also the Holy Spirit.. Rom8:26 read down...The way you will respond n comment on this thread will confirm my claim...Anyone that believes in JESUS has PEACE inside n is PEACEFUL in character n utterances because JESUS is the Prince of peace... They ask Mary to pray for them which is like telling Moses to pray for u... The Dead can't pray for anybody... Only Jesus(the ONLY living among all the dead including Mary, Moses, Samuel, prophet Mohammed etc),, I repeat Only JESUS can pray or mediate... 1 Timothy 2:5.... Why this group of Catholics are VIOLENT like Muslim fundamentalists is because they don't have JESUS inside them.. They believe so much in Mary so a familiar spirit disguised like Mary now lives in them... therefore they don't have LIGHT... John 1:4...Only JESUS gives LIGHT ...rather they express darkness n violence is a form it.... So they will face eternal condemnation for not believing in the son of God (JESUS) who is able to pray for them.... John 3:18...actually praying in the name of Jesus is telling Jesus to pray for u... So telling Mary to pray for u is tell Mary to do wat she doesn't have the capacity to do...Afterall she has NO shed BLOOD that is able to cleanse sins n pave way for for ur prayers ...Only JESUS amongst all the Saints n prophets has that right because HIS BLOOD shed for the whole world .... Why pass through Mary to access JESUS wen u can access Jesus DIRECTLY just by being born again...In conclusion... Let a refined Catholic arise... A Catholic that believes n prays 100% in the name of Jesus ONLY, without sending Mary wrong message ..A Catholic where more of JESUS will be heard and not Mary.... Even her Image removed.... Mary is a saint, buh she's never in God's throne room like Jesus.... Currently she's in Abraham's bossom... She will be taken to heaven wen Christ comes to take his bride during Rapture or even later after JUDGEMENT Day. Fanx.... Please choose peace in ur speech and not violence.... I believe u don't want to end up like the boko haram terrorist.... Burning on earth n then in Hell.. U know hw fa ... Lol.... Evangelist boma

1 Like

Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by pacesetter939: 12:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Thank you, Boma. You are so right on this. I was once like them but left soon as I realised the truth.

JESUS CHRIST is our only mediator between man and His FATHER.

2 Likes

Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by kestolove95(m): 1:01am On Feb 26, 2015
I see. Dem. As idol worshippers

1 Like

Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by windows8: 1:30am On Feb 26, 2015
Hail Mary full of grace, the lord is with thee, blessed at thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus, holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by TI1919(m): 1:38am On Feb 26, 2015
I will urge you to stand by the truth you know and God reveals such to you so that you pray for them to come the level you are now... Be that as it may
All Churches have their own flaws if you will agree with me they deviate from God standard just to satisfy flesh. The church need our prayers to go inline with the standard set by Christ anything less than that is not God oh. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by eleko1: 1:40am On Feb 26, 2015
sadonly Catholics faithful/family can answer dis.The good book says ask in the Name of JESUS not Mother Mary pray for us undecided .Not just Catholics, abi how can one explain this ''in the name of God of Mouka,OYedepo,Adeboye etc' Abi no bi the same undecided?
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by berepiki(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2015
windows8:
Hail Mary full of grace, the lord is with thee, blessed at thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus, holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
.... I like u... U will become a dogged crusader of Jesus instead of Mary...Everybody believes in God but this JESUS factor is the major divide in all the different doctrines...This is the same problem Paul had with the scribes... They knew the law very well but they never accepted the mediation role of Jesus... May God transform your mind with the light of His word n deliver u from dis Web of darkness ur parents hav put u into... We should read the bible ourselves... U are educated enough to make good decisions for urself...u must not follow ur parents blindly.... Read the scriptures in my post very well n I bet u, u'l see beyond the veil..... May God shine His light on u right now in Jesus Name AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by berepiki(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2015
windows8:
.... Please read 1tim.2:5, if u can read the whole chapter ..get back to me wen u'r done
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by berepiki(m): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2015
A living person that is still here on earth can pray for his neighbor... 1tim2:1-2..U can pray for somebody even ur enemy or ask ur pastor that is LIVING to pray for u... Buh if ur pastor is dead n buried years ago, u are nt supposed to tell his spirit to pray for u... A word is enough for the wise... Young people should take the JESUS direction...eternity is too important to play games with
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2015
berepiki:
... They almost beat me up wen I told them to stop telling Mary to pray for them... They are wasting their prayers because she doesn't have the capacity to even HEAR 1billion people at the same time let alone pray for them... She's not OMINI PRESENT... So she doesn't hear them when they pray... Only the TRINITY CAN hear the prayers of everybody at the same time, no angel or Saint can... She should be honored ONLY because blessed is she amongst women for birthing JESUS' body not the Spirit...CHRIST is our mediator and also the Holy Spirit.. Rom8:26 read down...The way you will respond n comment on this thread will confirm my claim...Anyone that believes in JESUS has PEACE inside n is PEACEFUL in character n utterances because JESUS is the Prince of peace... They ask Mary to pray for them which is like telling Moses to pray for u... The Dead can't pray for anybody... Only Jesus(the ONLY living among all the dead including Mary, Moses, Samuel, prophet Mohammed etc),, I repeat Only JESUS can pray or mediate... 1 Timothy 2:5.... Why this group of Catholics are VIOLENT like Muslim fundamentalists is because they don't have JESUS inside them.. They believe so much in Mary so a familiar spirit disguised like Mary now lives in them... therefore they don't have LIGHT... John 1:4...Only JESUS gives LIGHT ...rather they express darkness n violence is a form it.... So they will face eternal condemnation for not believing in the son of God (JESUS) who is able to pray for them.... John 3:18...actually praying in the name of Jesus is telling Jesus to pray for u... So telling Mary to pray for u is tell Mary to do wat she doesn't have the capacity to do...Afterall she has NO shed BLOOD that is able to cleanse sins n pave way for for ur prayers ...Only JESUS amongst all the Saints n prophets has that right because HIS BLOOD shed for the whole world .... Why pass through Mary to access JESUS wen u can access Jesus DIRECTLY just by being born again...In conclusion... Let a refined Catholic arise... A Catholic that believes n prays 100% in the name of Jesus ONLY, without sending Mary wrong message ..A Catholic where more of JESUS will be heard and not Mary.... Even her Image removed.... Mary is a saint, buh she's never in God's throne room like Jesus.... Currently she's in Abraham's bossom... She will be taken to heaven wen Christ comes to take his bride during Rapture or even later after JUDGEMENT Day. Fanx.... Please choose peace in ur speech and not violence.... I believe u don't want to end up like the boko haram terrorist.... Burning on earth n then in Hell.. U know hw fa ... Lol.... Evangelist boma
The celebration of ignorance. What a pity. Do you know about the concept of *lex orandi lex credendi*? I would advise you read about it and then attend a Catholic Mass. That would be enough for you to learn about what Catholics believe. For Holy Mass contains the summary of what Catholics believe. I will paste for you a prayer that Catholics pray during the Good Friday Liturgy. It is called the Improperia and it is full of worship to Jesus.
Cantor 1 : Popule meus, quid feci
tibi? Aut in quo constristavi te?
Responde mihi.
Cantor 2 : Quia eduxi te de terra
Ægypti: parasti Crucem Salvatori
tuo.
Choir A: Hagios o Theos.
Choir B: Sanctus Deus.
Choir A: Hagios Ischyros.
Choir B: Sanctus Fortis.
Choir A: Hagios Athanatos,
eleison hymas.
Choir B: Sanctus Immortalis,
miserere nobis.
My people, what have I done to
you? How have I offended you?
Answer me!
I led you out of Egypt, from
slavery to freedom, but you led
your Saviour to the cross.
Holy is God!
Holy is God!
Holy and strong!
Holy and strong!
Holy immortal One, have mercy
on us.
Holy immortal One, have mercy
on us. [3]
The second couplet is sung
antiphonally by two cantors of the
second choir, and the third
couplet by two cantors of the first
choir; after each the two choirs
respond as above. The nine
following reproaches are sung
alternately by the cantors of each
choir, beginning with the second,
with the full choir responding
after each reproach with the line,
"Popule meus . . .":
Cantors 3 & 4 : Ego propter te
flagellavi Ægyptum cum
primogenitis suis: et tu me
flagellatum tradidisti.
Choirs A & B : Popule meus, quid
feci tibi? Aut in quo constristavi
te? Responde mihi.
Cantors 1 & 2 : Ego eduxi te de
Ægypto, demerso Pharaone in
mare rubrum: et tu me tradidisti
principibus sacerdotum.
Choirs A & B : Popule meus, quid
feci tibi? Aut in quo constristavi
te? Responde mihi.
For your sake I scourged your
captors and their firstborn sons,
but you brought your scourges
down on me.
My people, what have I done to
you? How have I offended you?
Answer me!
I led you from slavery to
freedom and drowned your
captors in the sea, but you
handed me over to your high
priest.
PS...you may ignore the Greek and the Latin.
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2015
berepiki:
A living person that is still here on earth can pray for his neighbor... 1tim2:1-2..U can pray for somebody even ur enemy or ask ur pastor that is LIVING to pray for u... Buh if ur pastor is dead n buried years ago, u are nt supposed to tell his spirit to pray for u... A word is enough for the wise... Young people should take the JESUS direction...eternity is too important to play games with
Your pastors and friends are more dead than the Virgin Mary and the Holy Apostles who are in heaven. Again I suggest you attend a Catholic Mass and it will help you understand better our belief of the Communion of Saints. For example during Mass we pray the Confetior thus:

I confess to almighty God,
and to you, my brothers and
sisters,
that I have sinned through my
own fault,
in my thoughts and in my words,
in what I have done,
and in what I have failed to do;
and I ask Blessed Mary, ever
Virgin,
all the angels and saints,
and you, my brothers and sisters,
to pray for me to the Lord our
God.

1 Like

Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2015
berepiki:
.... Please read 1tim.2:5, if u can read the whole chapter ..get back to me wen u'r done
Do you think that Catholics don't worship Jesus and believe that Jesus is the mediator between The Father and man? Read the Nicene Creed below, which is a profession of the Catholic Faith which is recited in the Mass:

I believe in one God, the Father
Almighty, Maker of heaven and
earth, and of all things visible and
invisible.
And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the
only-begotten Son of God,
begotten of the Father before all
worlds; God of God, Light of Light,
very God of very God; begotten,
not made, being of one substance
with the Father, by whom all
things were made.
Who, for us men for our salvation,
came down from heaven, and was
incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the
virgin Mary, and was made man;
and was crucified also for us
under Pontius Pilate; He suffered
and was buried; and the third day
He rose again, according to the
Scriptures; and ascended into
heaven, and sits on the right hand
of the Father; and He shall come
again, with glory, to judge the
quick and the dead; whose
kingdom shall have no end.
And I believe in the Holy Ghost,
the Lord and Giver of Life; who
proceeds from the Father [and the
Son]; who with the Father and the
Son together is worshipped and
glorified; who spoke by the
prophets.
And I believe one holy catholic and
apostolic Church. I acknowledge
one baptism for the remission of
sins; and I look for the
resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by berepiki(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Papist:

Your pastors and friends are more dead than the Virgin Mary and the Holy Apostles who are in heaven. Again I suggest you attend a Catholic Mass and it will help you understand better our belief of the Communion of Saints. For example during Mass we pray the Confetior thus:

I confess to almighty God,
and to you, my brothers and
sisters,
that I have sinned through my
own fault,
in my thoughts and in my words,
in what I have done,
and in what I have failed to do;
and I ask Blessed Mary, ever
Virgin,
all the angels and saints,
and you, my brothers and sisters,
to pray for me to the Lord our
God.
.... I pity you... Ever learning but never coming to the knowledge of the truth... How does this prayer sound in your ears... I think u should leav this thread... Don't u understand that Mary is not Omini present...I hav no problem with the Catholic believes.... If they believe in Jesus n worship Him n not Mary fine... But they should stop telling Mary, angels nor Saints to pray for them...tell ur priest that is still on earth to pray for u... Mary died so many years ago...Or are u saying she resurrected like Jesus?... She's dead like ur forefathers...stop doing the idolatry...u have knowledge like d scribes buh itx adulterated... I pray u get bk to the right track before u leave this world... Amen... U ar my brother man... N I luv u with the luv of God... No need for strive
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by berepiki(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
And please Mary is no longer a virgin... She gave birth to Jesus' brother . Galatians 1:19.. She was a virgin buh currently she's not... Holy Mary is okay... Not Virgin Mary...please stop mentioning her in your prayers... Or does any verse in the bible say otherwise?... Please we need biblical proof if there's any... I mean a verse that says or recommends Mary to pray for us... May be Papist can help us with that... The bible is our standard
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by windows8: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
berepiki:
.... I pity you... Ever learning but never coming to the knowledge of the truth... How does this prayer sound in your ears... I think u should leav this thread... Don't u understand that Mary is not Omini present...I hav no problem with the Catholic believes.... If they believe in Jesus n worship Him n not Mary fine... But they should stop telling Mary, angels nor Saints to pray for them...tell ur priest that is still on earth to pray for u... Mary died so many years ago...Or are u saying she resurrected like Jesus?... She's dead like ur forefathers...stop doing the idolatry...u have knowledge like d scribes buh itx adulterated... I pray u get bk to the right track before u leave this world... Amen... U ar my brother man... N I luv u with the luv of God... No need for strive
you look like someone who knows too much but from the look of things you don't know anytin.I would have loved to challenge you about your believe and church but there is no point cause u have been brain washed or you are the one going about deceiving other people, making them to be gulible and removing rationality from them.
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by berepiki(m): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
windows8:
you look like someone who knows too much but from the look of things you don't know anytin.I would have loved to challenge you about your believe and church but there is no point cause u have been brain washed or you are the one going about deceiving other people, making them to be gulible and removing rationality from them.
.... If u don't have any point to make don't even comment.... Ur comment is empty... It has nothing to do with the thread... Face the issue n stop attacking me...u know u can't counter my claims with any biblical proof rather u resort to this... Sorry my friend.. The truth is never sweet.... Jxt accept it n be free from darkness
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by jnrbayano(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
berepiki:

Jesus said in John 11:26;

"And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?"

Mary and the saints are not dead. In fact, they are more alive than you.
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
To all you people criticizing catholics for asking 4 the saints prayer,you are all ignorant of the doctrines of d xtian faith know this good xtians like mary etc dont die(john 11 25-26 &john 10:28) they are alive just like jesus is alive(john 6:57) hence they can pray 4 us
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by jnrbayano(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
berepiki:
.... I like u... U will become a dogged crusader of Jesus instead of Mary...Everybody believes in God but this JESUS factor is the major divide in all the different doctrines...This is the same problem Paul had with the scribes... They knew the law very well but they never accepted the mediation role of Jesus... May God transform your mind with the light of His word n deliver u from dis Web of darkness ur parents hav put u into... We should read the bible ourselves... U are educated enough to make good decisions for urself...u must not follow ur parents blindly.... Read the scriptures in my post very well n I bet u, u'l see beyond the veil..... May God shine His light on u right now in Jesus Name AMEN

You want to sow a seed of discord between him and his parents subtly?

This evil will never work for you.

Dear windows8, please meet us on the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/316
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by berepiki(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2015
jnrbayano:

You want to sow a seed of discord between him and his parents subtly?

This evil will never work for you.

Dear windows8, please meet us on the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/316
... If making the right decision will make ur parents to have problems with you, then itx worth it...A secured Eternity is more important than a good relationship with your parents...Will u love to go the wrong way just because u ar avoiding discord with ur parents?... As a matter of fact, if u make a good decision for yourself, ur parents will identify with u wen they start seeing the good fruits of that decision
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by jnrbayano(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2015

Clardo:
To all you people criticizing catholics for asking 4 the saints prayer,you are all ignorant of the doctrines of d xtian faith know this good xtians like mary etc dont die(john 11 25-26 &john 10:28) they are alive just like jesus is alive(john 6:57) hence they can pray 4 us

berepiki,

Didn't you see these?

Why say Mary and the saints are dead whereas Jesus said otherwise in those verses given?
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by Filmewell(f): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
christians cant we focus on those who are yet to accept christ like the muslims, the atheist e.t.c. as far as i can see, every christian denomination i ve encountered have one flaw or the other. please let us focus more on those that are yet to believe. so that the word of christ " when am lifted up i will draw souls to myself" will be made manifest.

1 Like

Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2015
berepiki:
And please Mary is no longer a virgin... She gave birth to Jesus' brother . Galatians 1:19.. She was a virgin buh currently she's not... Holy Mary is okay... Not Virgin Mary...please stop mentioning her in your prayers... Or does any verse in the bible say otherwise?... Please we need biblical proof if there's any... I mean a verse that says or recommends Mary to pray for us... May be Papist can help us with that... The bible is our standard
You get the truth from the Church...The Bible is one of the sources of Divine Truth...listen to Who the Bible itself calls the source of Truth by reading 1 Timothy 3:15.
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
berepiki:
“Another angel came and
stood at the altar, holding a
golden censer; and much
incense was given to him, so
that he might add it to the
prayers of all the saints on
the golden altar which was
before the throne. And the
smoke of the incense, with
the prayers of the saints,
went up before God out of
the angel’s hand.” –
Revelation 8:3-4

How is that for Biblical support for the intercession of the Saints in heaven?
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by berepiki(m): 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
jnrbayano:

.dead means she's no more on earth...I NEVER SAID HER SPIRIT IS DEAD... I MEANT HER BODY IS DEAD...DURING RAPTURE THE DEAD IN CHRIST WILL RISE AND THERE BODIES WILL BE TRANSFORMED TO CELESTIAL Bodies..1COR.15:51-56, READ THIS: 1THESSANOLIANS 4:16-17... Mary n other Saints are termed dead here in terms of physical body... ONLY JESUS HAS GONE THROUGH BODY TRANSFORMATION... MARY'S BODY GOT ROTTEN IN THE GRAVE.... BUT Jesus RESSURRECTED with His body... I GUESS THIS IS TOO DEEP FOR YOU... She can't come to earth with her body buh Jesus did... HE APPEARED TO HIS DISCIPLES EVEN WITH THE NAIL HOLES IN HIS HAND... JOHN 20:26-27...she has eternal life like every believer ... No argument about that... But what am saying is... Only Jesus has the license to mediate among all the heavenly bodies because of his blood... 1TIM2:5... Mary did not shed blood neither did she resurrect...no scripture says u can tell any of the heavenly BODIES OR SAINTS THAT HAS LEFT THE EARTH to pray for u...They ain't omini present.... They can't hear u..If u really need somebody to pray for you meet any Saint that is Alive(in terms of physical body) here on earth... .U people are stuck to ur believes so u don't want to accept the obvious truth
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by berepiki(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
jnrbayano:

berepiki,

Didn't you see these?

Why say Mary and the saints are dead whereas Jesus said otherwise in those verses given?
.... Read my reply to JNRbayano's post.... U need to know the difference between physical death n spiritual death.... Mary is alive spiritually but DEAD physically... But JESUS is alive both physically n spiritually because He resurrected n His body did not rotten in the grave like dt of Mary n other saints
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Yes thank you for believing mary is alive spiritually and so why do you not believe that she can prayer for us since all you need to be able to pray to God is holy spirit who is present in all who are alive spiritually

1 Like

Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by berepiki(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2015
Papist:

“Another angel came and
stood at the altar, holding a
golden censer; and much
incense was given to him, so
that he might add it to the
prayers of all the saints on
the golden altar which was
before the throne. And the
smoke of the incense, with
the prayers of the saints,
went up before God out of
the angel’s hand.” –
Revelation 8:3-4

How is that for Biblical support for the intercession of the Saints in heaven?
..... This will be the last time I'll educate n enlighten u...Death n Life is placed before you... Choose life or lose.... makesure u read my reply to JNRbayano's post... Read the bible verses n get some knowledge because ignorance can make us argue wat we not supposed to.... READ THE LAST PHRASE OF THE SCRIPTURE U MADE REFERENCE TO... REV. 8:3-4..."...WENT UP before God out of the angel's hand"... Who offered the prayers?...The Saints n not the angel....The Saints mentioned in this verse are not Saints in Heaven but Saints From Earth...Saints in Heaven don't pray... They only worship... Remember the story of Daniel n Jacob, angels ascended n descended with prayer requests n answers respectively ... They can't pray for u... Angels serve believers.... Hebrew 11:14... I tried my best to bring you to the light...U heard buh u refused to listen...I pray u ponder over this make a u-turn... The Holy Spirit will help every reader to see the truth... I rebuke every covering cast that binds the heart of any reader in Jesus Name AMEN ...There's no need to argue the bible.... Anything u ar doing in terms of ur spiritual life makesure itx biblical... May God bless you amen... I love you all
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by berepiki(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Clardo:
Yes thank you for believing mary is alive spiritually and so why do you not believe that she can prayer for us since all you need to be able to pray to God is holy spirit who is present in all who are alive spiritually
.... Read my posts very well n the bible references... I can't repeat myself over n over again... Okay read 1tim2:5.. Secondly she has no RIGHT to do so...No Blood shed... Finally U can reach Jesus Directly... U have access the moment you are born again.... It was before the death of Jesus n Mary people passed through Mary to get Jesus... Buh SINCE the resurrection of Jesus there's no need for that...Matt 11:28...John 14:6...Through Jesus we have access... eph 2:18... U'L NEVER see any verse of the bible that says 'through Mary u can get to Jesus...'.... A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by berepiki(m): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Filmewell:
christians cant we focus on those who are yet to accept christ like the muslims, the atheist e.t.c. as far as i can see, every christian denomination i ve encountered have one flaw or the other. please let us focus more on those that are yet to believe. so that the word of christ " when am lifted up i will draw souls to myself" will be made manifest.
... Yes we need to win fresh souls... We will always do that... Buh we need to help some of us that are going against the doctrine of Christ... Like the Catholics n Jehovah witnesses n seventh day adventists... JESUS SAID SOME PIPL THAT CALL Him will be rejected on judgement day because of these non-biblical practices...U can still be a Catholic, Jehovah witness or seventh day adventist and still follow the bible standard... U can even champion a movement that can abide strictly to the bible.... As a Catholic u can decide not to bow to any image of Mary.... U can always decide to change that clause in ur prayers 'holy Mary pray for us' to 'In Jesus name I pray'... U can bring up ur family that way...if u ar no more comfortable with the wrong doctrine, u leav n Join a Church dt follows the biblical principles.... Like my church Dominioncity, or Redeem or deeper life or winners...and please... Nobody should bring covering of hair n trouser issues.... It has nothing to do with guys.... Those are women issues... On Judgement day they will explain themselves that is IF it has anything to do with Eternity.... Women hv always been a problem in churches right from the garden of eden... It has nothing to do with the man except the man falls for the women... Adam blamed Eve for his woes but God held Adam responsible.... If Adam decided not to yield, he would have SECURED his place...I think I should open a thread on this issue of women... Lol
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by Etfash(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Honestly, we should allow some issues to rest. If everything would be put under the microscope of God's word, one will find 'errors' in Pentecostal as well as Protestants and orthodox doctrines.

Now, you are examining a portion of the catholic doctrine. What about the protestants attitude to tithing... They have declared it still valid not considering the history and yet vindicating people who wear trousers on the ground of history.

Conclusion: God is bigger than religion and our minds, let's live judgment to Him. To the best of our knowledge and understanding of the scriptures, we should obey God and serve him through His Christ... When you see 'limitations' in anyone or group, pray for them.

Christ' love to all who believe in His death, resurrection, ascension and imminent return.
Re: Catholics That Don't Pray In The Name Of Jesus Are In The Kingdom of Darkness by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
berepiki:
..... This will be the last time I'll educate n enlighten u...Death n Life is placed before you... Choose life or lose.... makesure u read my reply to JNRbayano's post... Read the bible verses n get some knowledge because ignorance can make us argue wat we not supposed to.... READ THE LAST PHRASE OF THE SCRIPTURE U MADE REFERENCE TO... REV. 8:3-4..."...WENT UP before God out of the angel's hand"... Who offered the prayers?...The Saints n not the angel....The Saints mentioned in this verse are not Saints in Heaven but Saints From Earth...Saints in Heaven don't pray... They only worship... Remember the story of Daniel n Jacob, angels ascended n descended with prayer requests n answers respectively ... They can't pray for u... Angels serve believers.... Hebrew 11:14... I tried my best to bring you to the light...U heard buh u refused to listen...I pray u ponder over this make a u-turn... The Holy Spirit will help every reader to see the truth... I rebuke every covering cast that binds the heart of any reader in Jesus Name AMEN ...There's no need to argue the bible.... Anything u ar doing in terms of ur spiritual life makesure itx biblical... May God bless you amen... I love you all
Hint: dont get emotional. I know you have been taught all these things you believe...that seeking the prayers of the Saints is sinful. Thats why the verse I just gave you is disturbing you. Now can you prove to me that the verse doesnt refer to the Saints in heaven?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Tb Joshua's Church Being Investigated By Uk Health Officials / "Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit / The Illusion Called Karma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.