Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) (27328 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Rocks Lumberjack Jacket On The Set Of New Movie (photos) / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos / Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by airedales: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-uO1mGS6s_cY/UqmgLlEn-JI/AAAAAAAAESU/Xw0ngAPPLNY/s1600/ACTRESS+UCHE.png[/img]
Actress Uche Jumbo rocks Police officer's outfit ,This is for movie role which she is presently shooting.
The uniform sure looks good on her ...
Source : http://www..com/2013/12/actress-uche-jumbo-rocks-police.html

1 Like

Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by ilibrarian(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nice
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Tolexander: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
Women like this are not meant to be in the police force.

Having her as a traffick warden will cause a very high increase in the number of road accidents cos the drivers won't concentrate on their lanes, na the officer dem go dey look.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by homesteady(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
This her trouser na die grin its too tight na!

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by demelza: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
It suits her.
She even has the pot belly to match. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Harmvirus(f): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
demelza: It suits her.
She even has the pot belly to match. undecided
Lol! U are wicked..@ op it is nice on her

1 Like

Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by ogeoflyf(f): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
Niceee!! But the shirt tho undecided
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by omicron(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tolexander: Women like this are not meant to be in the police force.

Having her as a traffick warden will cause a very high increase in the number of road accidents cos the drivers won't concentrate on their lanes, na the officer dem go dey look.
what exactly will you be looking at in this pic of hers to cause you to loose concentration?

8 Likes

Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by IAMBREEZY: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nice
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
take N20

1 Like

Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Rexphobia(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
damn

if only our policewomen can be this fine and sexy....crime rate will drop to almost zero.

Why will i want to resist arrest when a diva is the one arresting me.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Ifedechidex: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ok
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by NnamdiN: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Looks like Ngozi Braide
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Gr8kid(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
She fit mak die..... Luvly 1 der cheesy
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by gidzbobby: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
really looks good on her.... is that a pencil Jean or wah ?
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
The tailor who designed her outfit needs to whipped. An officer's uniform is not usually as tight as this. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Temismith(f): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ook
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by rioemmanuel(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ms_Steph: take N20

You and Corruption

Btw..Your pix is eeeeeeeehhhh
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by christejames(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
The police are your friend but dont abuse the uniform. ...which police woman for Naija look that porshy, so its an abuse grin
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
rioemmanuel:

You and Corruption

Btw..Your pix is eeeeeeeehhhh
i am sexy and i know it

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
Gimme tonto or halima abubakar in such outfit,i will love it. wink
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by LadyH(f): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2013

lwkm
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Pyroclast(m): 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2013

Guy, check out d one for Iyaganku junction, Ibadan!
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by sammyyoung2(m): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
airedales: [img]http://2.bp..com/-uO1mGS6s_cY/UqmgLlEn-JI/AAAAAAAAESU/Xw0ngAPPLNY/s1600/ACTRESS+UCHE.png[/img]
Actress Uche Jumbo rocks Police officer's outfit ,This is for movie role which she is presently shooting.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by bastien: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
She don fair well well o
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
omicron: what exactly will you be looking at in this pic of hers to cause you to loose concentration?

I wonder!

1 Like

Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by nekaa(f): 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
na so police trouser dey tight?
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Exponental(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
She looks very responsible. I hope no smoking and drinking in dis move shaa!.......lol
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by rioemmanuel(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ms_Steph: i am sexy and i know it
Okay.
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by battyman(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
airedales: [img]http://2.bp..com/-uO1mGS6s_cY/UqmgLlEn-JI/AAAAAAAAESU/Xw0ngAPPLNY/s1600/ACTRESS+UCHE.png[/img]

I wonder when nollywood will begin to get things right;
1. Police woman does not were skin tight pants.
2. There is no name tag on her shirt.
3. police do no were their beret with tthe crest at the center ( the crest stays over the left eye).
4. she has no lan-yard on (the rope worn on the left shoulder)
If they had gotten these right one would easily overlook other small details.

Na waa 4 nollywood!!!!!!!!!!!

@tolexander; there are more beautiful/pretty/sexy police women out there

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
She looks like Ngozi Braide
Re: Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) by ConquerAll(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
If this na how female officers dey look, me I go dey pray to dey enter jail, especially for night.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Georgina Onuoha / 18th February In Nigeria History: Destruction Of Kalakuta Republic By Army / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.