Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. (15190 Views)

Wike And Aregbesola's Funny Encounter At Governor's Forum Meeting / Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Babasessy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola SAN (2nd left), Chairman, Nigeria Governor’s Forum and Rivers State Governor, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi (2nd right), Imo State governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha (left) and Borno State Governor, Alhaji Kashim Shettima (right) after the 8th meeting of the Nigeria Governor’s Forum at the Rivers State Governor’s Lodge, Asokoro, Abuja on Wednesday, December 11, 2013.

http://amazingstoriesaroundtheworld..co.uk/2013/12/photos-from-8th-meeting-of-nigeria.html

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
This is fresh air!!! Ride on APC

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
How many attended?

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by taharqa: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
soe: How many attended?
8 Govs, 2 Deputies....

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
Political terrorists and constitutional rights abusers.

13 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by luvinhubby(m): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
taharqa: 8 Govs, 2 Deputies....
10 out of 36, GEJ is gradually winning this round!

33 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Tintinix: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2013

For Real??
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Smuthx(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
GEJ has succesfully broken up the governors forum. They have zero to nil signficance.

23 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by olabukola: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
Why if fashola degrading himself now? Meanwhile was it only four of them?

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by OmoTier1(m): 12:35am On Dec 13, 2013
Smuthx: GEJ has succesfully broken up the governors forum. They have zero to nil signficance.
This is the greatest mistake GEJ made and now He will forever regret it. The judgement on GEJ will be swift, and the same jugle mathematics He used to enthrone evil will be used to sweep Him out. Mark this post for posterity.

GEJ thought He was smart, pre- NGF election, the likes of Jang, Akpabio had some voices and were able to talk. Now they are seen a muppet, ignoble characters and dis picante elements of darkness who GEJ is using to create evil in the land.

Posterity will never remember GEJ well, like I said, 2013 was the year He showed Nigerians his true colours, but unknown to him 2014 is the year God will show Him the colours and that will begin from His household.

26 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Rad1cal: 1:00am On Dec 13, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
This is the greatest mistake GEJ made and now He will forever regret it. The judgement on GEJ will be swift, and the same jugle mathematics He used to enthrone evil will be used to sweep Him out. Mark this post for posterity.

GEJ thought He was smart, pre- NGF election, the likes of Jang, Akpabio had some voices and were able to talk. Now they are seen a muppet, ignoble characters and dis picante elements of darkness who GEJ is using to create evil in the land.

Posterity will never remember GEJ well, like I said, 2013 was the year He showed Nigerians his true colours, but unknown to him 2014 is the year God will show Him the colours and that will begin from His household.

Cry me a river .

48 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by ujoinme: 2:56am On Dec 13, 2013
o boy see stress for Amaechi face! stress don make am old finish with gray hair sprouting everywhere. Pickin wey no gree him mama/papa sleep no dey sleep too. LOL

19 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Adindupeter: 7:04am On Dec 13, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

... A glass of acid will make you fell better dude!!

40 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by taharqa: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

The pathetic wailings of a FRUSTRACTED soul.... Lwkmd grin grin grin... Una haff not seen anytin yet

36 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by gratiaeo(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Do you mistake here for religious section? Why all this preaching nah

28 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Longeria(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

For your mind your talking? What you're witnessing is what the heavy defeat APC will suffer in 2015 election will look like.

31 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Longeria(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2013
ujoinme: o boy see stress for Amaechi face! stress don make am old finish with gray hair sprouting everywhere. Pickin wey no gree him mama/papa sleep no dey sleep too. LOL
This is the beginning of his political Waterloo, just like his fellow MAGA, OKOROCHA. Two people tricked with one position, vice presidency. I'm sorry in advance.

20 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by samuelkaykay(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2013
When i predicted this people called me a false prophet.very very soon OBJ will abandon Amaechi and he will become a political outcast.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by taharqa: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2013
Tintinix:

For Real??
For Real...

1 Like

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by luvinhubby(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2013
olabukola: Why if fashola degrading himself now? Meanwhile was it only four of them?
That guy is miles smarter than those fellows, I wish he was in Labour Party so that Nigerians can build a true progressive political philosophy around him.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Longeria(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
It's now dawn on Okorocha and Amaechi the one chance bus they willingly entered.

8 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Tintinix: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
taharqa: For Real...

The audacity of hope exhibited by him is commendable then!

10 governors out of 36!
Wahala dey oh!
Well at this time in our Nation polity everyone is answering their names now.
OBJ, Tambulawa, Atiku, Mustapha, Jonathan, NNPC... AMAECHI The hand writting on the wall is very clear.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by gtrust: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tintinix:

For Real??

By 2014 I am not sure there will be up to 2 Governors in that forum.
Okorocha will soon find his way.
He has already mentioned his intension not to contest the 2015 Governorship election in Imo state.
Has he seen the handwriting and 'body language'

Many of them will do the needful! LOL

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by bloggernaija: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
There is something about amaechi that makes you just feel comfortable with him.
Two things I like about him are

His independent mindedness -guys know what he wants to do and goes for it.
His tenacity -never backs down. A pure fighter .

Two key ingredient you look for in a good leader
I will happily swap him for the "PHD" clown in aso rock right now.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by taharqa: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2013
bloggernaija: There is something about amaechi that makes you just feel comfortable with him.
Two things I like about him are

His independent mindedness -guys know what he wants to do and goes for it.
His tenacity -never backs down. A pure fighter .

Two key ingredient you look for in a good leader
I will happily swap him for the "PHD" clown in aso rock right now.
Amaech's group of 'wayward' Govs have been reduced to 10 out of 36, apparently. That is d bone of contention here, CLOWN. Deal with it..

17 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Brimmie(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2013
A REASONABLE POST

Omo_Tier1:

MOR'ONS

Rad1cal:

Cry me a river .

Adindu peter: ... A glass of acid will make you fell better dude!!

taharqa: The pathetic wailings of a FRUSTRACTED soul.... Lwkmd grin grin grin... Una haff not seen anytin yet

gratiaeo:
Do you mistake here for religious section? Why all this preaching nah

Longeria: For your mind your talking? What you're witnessing is what the heavy defeat APC will suffer in 2015 election will look like.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2013
Mr Jonathan

I really hope to God that you know what you are doing.. Bayelsa is slpit, Rivers is Split, the East is yet to take sides, the North & West have merged to attack you, Obasanjo is old and not in support of your excesses. Hmmm!!

Jonathan, please take a 1 month leave of absence, travel to fiji or one of those top island tourist destinations, dont take Dame Patience or any other psychophant supporters with you, take out time and think of the state of this nation, its polity, your achievements and failures and how you intend to remedy all these. I suggest this because maybe neing inside Nigeria and being in the mix of this madness has not given you time to properly reflect on the state of the Nation.

2015 no go easy for you sir... That much I can assure you. APC will not win, but your victory will not come easy either.

The Chief Priest has spoken.

9 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2013
Jonathandon't know what's gonna blow on his face! angry

Meanwhile. . . . If you are not on this thread you must be missing out BIG time! Even Oga Seun is there having FUN! cheesy

www.nairaland.com/1554419/nairaland-think-sing

#TeamGOM
Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by LMAyedun(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2013
LOL!!! cheesy
See these oldmen fa!!
And why is Amaechi always looking drunk undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by Drniyi4u(m): 9:58am On Dec 14, 2013
grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The 8th Meeting Of Nigeria Governor’s Forum. by phapi(m): 10:07am On Dec 14, 2013
What a shame a once united forum turn a mockery of it former self,I pity dem d 10govs it jst gonna b too late b4 dy wake out of this heavy slumber,

AmeThief gradually getting extincted from the nigeria news stand becoz each passing of the day he is becoming irrelevant despite all the sycophancy he display few month ago. It pity his political career after 2015

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD HELP GEJ
GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Support Groups Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Anyim Pius Anyim / Nigeria Air: You Lied, Nnaji Tells Sirika Over 5% Equity / "YouWin CONNECT Program Disappointed Us" - Participants Cry Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.