Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit (38853 Views)

Nigeria's Fatima Kyari Elected As African Union Peace & Security Commissioner(pi / Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) / President Goofed Again At AU Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by lalasticlala(m): 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
President Buhari chairing the meeting of the Peace and Security Committee at 25th #AUSummit now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheGreenVilla/status/609771267013541888

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by INTROVERT(f): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mr. President Sir. I greet. grin

MTN 10g

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Firefire(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Yeah!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by sluvy4tune(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
#RespectBaba

Finally a leader is here

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Sirniyeh(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
Initially I thought he was sharing meats for others...!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Goddex: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2015
[size=13pt]Maybe the other Chairperson on his right is

'President Angela Mitchell of West Germany'[/size]

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by greggles: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Wishing Mr President a good outing in SA.

BTW I think he needs a Technology Crew out there to get things digitally organized for presentation, I wouldn't mind being his IT coordinator though grin grin

#TeamGreggles Yeah

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by BrightEye(m): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
well, God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by handie(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
You don't need a tag in the forehead to recognise someone is a leader #ItShowsItself. I can see us taking back our place @ the top of African politics. Remember, we're The giant of Africa. #NeverAgain will the king of Morocco use us to shine. #NeverAgain will Chad and Benin lead a multinational task force in our own territory, #NeverAgain will the Lion be treated like a rabbit in the jungle

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Er0ticAngela(f): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra?

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
im so sure this wont make front page. lalastic i fit bet u say ee no go make fron t page.
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by CR77(f): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Well done our tourist presido

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Biafra

;join us leta!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by LAfricana(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sai Baba... cool Thats my President

The man in the middle though grin, whats he thinking.. like, make this baba no fvck up o

Check out www.africanwatch.net for the latest happenings in Africa, and International Scholarship updates for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by adorablepepple(f): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
:Dty
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Goddex: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nothing new
Nigeria has the biggest security challenge in Africa and it is only natural for her to pilot the security commitee

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by CR77(f): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Says who
IbokUtoroh:
im so sure this wont make front page.
lalastic i fit bet u say ee no go make fron t page.
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by mrvitalis(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
You always want to identify with the right person when u see one

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by kenbee(f): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
is he now a peace ambassador or model?
I thought he once said "Dog and baboon will soak in blood" and that was the most violent election in Nigeria history. Now he is chairing peace talk meeting.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
God bless the President.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by ednoville(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2015

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by fitzmayowa: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]Maybe the other Chairperson on his right is
'President Angela Mitchell of West Germany'[/size]

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Now, this is a PRESIDENT!

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by eipreel(f): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
That's my president

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Ezenwa11(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Whatever. This posters above me sha!
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
That was a good one as long as he wouldn't say WEST GERMANY again! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by SmooshCHN: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
sheddybest:
[b]That's was a good one[/b]as long as he wouldn't say WEST GERMANY again! grin grin
You're mocking him yet you can't construct a proper sentence.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by AAAkinyemi(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by skyface00(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Leader is written all over him....live long pmb

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
How many chairperson? And what's the position of that man beside buhari? Or is that chairperson for both of them? undecided just curious to know anyway.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Awoofawo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit by Flashh: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
This is a man who is fully committed to "Change" the country for good, always aiming for something meaningful.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB / Buhari Vs Atiku: EU Speaks On Preferred Presidential Candidate / US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.