Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (1133 Views)

Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) / What Does Dis Mean (mama Gee) / Wot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by jhidey08(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: . by ignis: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
jhidey08: "Nl's pls roaster btween hubby nd wife indicating who to prepare food is it bad? at least am working you are working and if you get home b4 me you cook vice versa"
What are you trying to say?
Re: . by jhidey08(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
ignis:
What are you trying to say?
it is nairaland network dat is misbehaving o. Hpe d question is clearer nw
Re: . by Harrypoter(m): 1:14am On Dec 13, 2013
Op I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ tryna ask wat đ aforementioned quote means :

"Nl's pls roaster btween hubby nd
wife indicating who to prepare food is it bad? at
least am working you are working and if you get
home b4 me you cook vice versa"

In my own opinion I fink it means Nairalanders please wats your view between husband and wife lamenting on whichever arrives home early to prepare food in the house since both are working.

The question I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ that:- I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ it >̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡kαƔ to do so??
Re: . by jhidey08(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2013
Harrypoter: Op I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ tryna ask wat đ aforementioned quote means :

"Nl's pls roaster btween hubby nd
wife indicating who to prepare food is it bad? at
least am working you are working and if you get
home b4 me you cook vice versa"

In my own opinion I fink it means Nairalanders please wats your view between husband and wife lamenting on whichever arrives home early to prepare food in the house since both are working.

The question I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ that:- I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ it >̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡kαƔ to do so??
thanx, nw d question is; is it dat she is abt to prepare d roaster and seeking 4 advice or she has already done it cos she didn't c anything bad in it and she wants our view abt it.
Re: . by Harrypoter(m): 6:20am On Dec 18, 2013
I feel shez about to & I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ seeking for advice.

(1) (Reply)

I Vote Musiwa As The Nairalander Of The Year - Justifications / See Photos Of World Famous Stars Doing The Ice Bucket Challenge / Homeless Chinese Man In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.