Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Wot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wot (843 Views)

Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? / Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) / Wot 2 Do Wen Tired Of Lyf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wot by adamsN: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2010
Wot would U do if ur girlfriend tells u she slept wif a guy 2 get back @ you. And she start 2 apologise?
Re: Wot by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 06, 2010
i will view it just as bad as someone stabbing me in the heart and telling me they are sorry while i am dying away. lol!
i can find/understand many ways to "get back at me" but fukcing someone else is not one of them.
it just shows how whorish that person is and stamp out my reason not wanting to be with that person.

apologies are worthless in this instance.
Re: Wot by indie22(f): 1:05am On Dec 06, 2010
Sleeping with someone else to get back at your man is like cutting off your nose to spite your face,

There are a lot more ways to "get yours back" that will leave you feeling smug with no need for apologies
Re: Wot by amurx(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2010
apologies not needed
Re: Wot by iice(f): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2010
indie22:

Sleeping with someone else to get back at your man is like cutting off your nose to spite your face,

Please tell them ooo
Re: Wot by Carolece(f): 2:09am On Dec 07, 2010
adams N:

Wot would U do if your girlfriend tells u she slept wif a guy 2 get back @ you. And she start 2 apologise?
To get back at you, you said?

Lucky you didnt have me to deal with. I'd sleep with one of or all, your brother, father, or best male friend.

Men always do stuff and the woman should take it as a "mistake" or a man should be ok doing sh!t. Men are the first to call a woman all the bad names in the book when she cheats. This woman wont take it like that, you'll be super sorry.

(1) (Reply)

If You Get Contract,job Order Or Purchase Order And Need Money To Execute: Call / Never Seen Aboki With Dada Or An Albino One / How Do We Cope With The Grammatical Rumpus On Nl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.