Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

OBJ Remember GEJ Signed The Freedom Of Information Bill After 100yrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Remember GEJ Signed The Freedom Of Information Bill After 100yrs (617 Views)

GEJ Signed The Coastal Rail Project With China In 2014 / Supreme Court Today Signed The Death Warrant Of Nigerians Come 2019 / Who Signed The Contract For Kaduna And Warri Refineries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBJ Remember GEJ Signed The Freedom Of Information Bill After 100yrs by chukymoney(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
The recent bashing by OBJ and his cohorts made me to remind them that they should not forget GEJ signed the freedom of information bill being abandon by the same OBJ for 11yrs in the house without passage.

In as much as am not surporting GEJ in some areas of his policies that affecting the Nation, but OBJ caused most of the predicaments GEJ is facing now. I believe thats the fall out of his previous administration.

An Ex-president should not be speaking in that manner. I know GEJ would not respond, he has the threshold to withstand his critics, he does not really "Give a dam", he would respond with actions

I believe all this is a game plan and all should not be deceived........
Re: OBJ Remember GEJ Signed The Freedom Of Information Bill After 100yrs by chukymoney(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
The battle for 2015 has just begun
Re: OBJ Remember GEJ Signed The Freedom Of Information Bill After 100yrs by chukymoney(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Its Only Nigerians that can solve Nigeria problems, only if we can be united.....
Re: OBJ Remember GEJ Signed The Freedom Of Information Bill After 100yrs by chukymoney(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2013
The recent letter from Iyabo obasanjo to her father confirm freedom of expression through whatever medium has come to stay.

What a shame OBJ this is coming from your blood. Lets watch out for Part Two...

(1) (Reply)

You Lazy (intellectual) African Scum! / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan's Response To Obj's Letter / Obasanjo To Face National Human Rights Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.