Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? (1639 Views)

Urgent [ First United] How Real Are They Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by seeker88(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
I got a text msg from ProRecruit, buh don't really know who they are.....any idea pls?

Here's d text I got:

You've been invited for a test on Sat,14/12/13 by 9am ¿Aunty Ayo Intl schl, Biaduo St, off Keffi st,Ikoyi.Lagos.Please check your email for further instructions.

Who else got this also?
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by saintTolu(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
Check ur mail.if there's truly a mail,refer ur question to them;if not,u may just ignore except if u want to couponise ur tfare & time.
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by bobbinwaly: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
I got the same text too
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by nashavin: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
I got a message too. Have google and searched every possible link to finding out who they are orwhat firm they recruit for. But got notin.
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by seeker88(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
saint Tolu: Check ur mail.if there's truly a mail,refer ur question to them;if not,u may just ignore except if u want to couponise ur tfare & time.
ok, thanks bro....i will do that. I got the mail from them too
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by seeker88(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
@bobbinwaly and nashavin, did u study accounting or something related to accounting? I studied Engineering.....

1 Like

Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
seeker88: @bobbinwaly and nashavin, did u study accounting or something related to accounting? I studied Engineering.....
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by seeker88(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mastersplinter:

Hello I sent u a mail on dis issue. Kindly respond or send me an email to thegifted111@gmail.com.... Tanks
Replied u already boss....
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by bobbinwaly: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
seeker88: @bobbinwaly and nashavin, did u study accounting or something related to accounting? I studied Engineering.....
I didn't study Accounting o...I studied History and International Studies.So I can't figure out the relevance sef
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by seeker88(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
bobbinwaly:
I didn't study Accounting o...I studied History and International Studies.So I can't figure out the relevance sef
Ok o, let's if we will get relevant info b4 sat....
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by saintTolu(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
Who's mastersplinter?is he a prorecruiter agent?
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by GidiPedia(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Na wa for you guys o! Haba!

This is almost 2014...STOP dropping your phone numbers and emails in public forums. You still wondering how these SCAM job text and emails get to you?
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by nashavin: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
I studied Economics, I just got the other part of the text message now. It goes thus:
UPDATE:Kindly come along with your cv & a written essay (not more than 300 words)&explain your interest in the Accounting profession. You may describe a related experience that strengthened your interest in the profession as a future career.
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
saint Tolu: Who's mastersplinter?is he a prorecruiter agent?
No sir
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by SegunMike(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
same here..........studied engineering.....

I may not go because I'm not around, and there isn't any phone number one can call(Na wa OOOhhh)........Pls anyone who attends tomorrow shld pls come back to brief abt who dey are, and any contact details so that I can reach them........cheers

bobbinwaly:
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by seeker88(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
SegunMike: same here..........studied engineering.....

I may not go because I'm not around, and there isn't any phone number one can call(Na wa OOOhhh)........Pls anyone who attends tomorrow shld pls come back to brief abt who dey are, and any contact details so that I can reach them........cheers

Don't think I will spend my tfare going for such test...it doesn't look genuine.
My name wasn't even mentioned in d email sent, no contact number included, d email was sent via yahoomail, d company they recruit for wasn't stated too....so I don't see any proof that makes dis genuine.
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by seeker88(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hello house!
Please those that went for d test should tell d house how everything went....thanks
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by kelchy: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
I went 4 d test 2day , it was for 3 hours , 3 sections in all and d quantitative is something else. The name of d firm Is Pedabo
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by SegunMike(m): 2:26am On Dec 15, 2013
kelchy: I went 4 d test 2day , it was for 3 hours , 3 sections in all and d quantitative is something else. The name of d firm Is Pedabo
Really!!!!.....but they no try ooo....with d rate @ wich fake recruiters re rampant, they cld hav @least tried to make demselves more genuine, @least a contact to reach. Anyway! No difference still,cos I wasn't arnd. But did u get any contact one can reach?
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by seeker88(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
kelchy: I went 4 d test 2day , it was for 3 hours , 3 sections in all and d quantitative is something else. The name of d firm Is Pedabo
Na wa for dem oo.....
There should have been a way of checking d authenticity of d invite jor, and I didn't remember applying to any "Pedabo" for such position. Did they tell u guys how they got our contact details, abt d position and about d firm Pedabo
I thought d invite wasn't genuine, consequently, I missed out....
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by acebon(m): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
i also did the test but no reply yet
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by kelchy: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Please av anyone heard frm them after the test
Re: Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? by acebon(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2013
i heard some ppl have gotten regret mails already. But my worry is why keep others in suspense. Expectation can be very frustrating oooo pedabo group!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At British American Tobacco / Vacancies For Today,9th April 2015 VERIFIED & CONFIRMED (all Jobs 100% Genuine) / Admin Officer/ Human Resource Personnel Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.