Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Urgent [ First United] How Real Are They Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent [ First United] How Real Are They Pls Help (714 Views)

How Real Are Online Vacancies? / Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? / Prorecruiter, Who Are They Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent [ First United] How Real Are They Pls Help by alfaaa: 2:37pm On May 09, 2007
I would like to know how true and real First United firm. The thing is that Ive been asking them for the address to there office but they wont give it to me instead they keep ending me mails telling me its all I need to know from them. Again they ask one to pay the sum of 1500naira to there bank account and then some online test.
Its aliitle absurd cos ive previously been told that anybody insisting on money to give one a job is a fraud so guys pls help.
Re: Urgent [ First United] How Real Are They Pls Help by ropyjay(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2007
1 word oleeee tif oleeeee shocked
Re: Urgent [ First United] How Real Are They Pls Help by alfaaa: 1:48pm On May 18, 2007
Thanks ropyjay. Always

(1) (Reply)

Want An Ad Job / Train Your Memory Today Cds And Manuals / Text Messages From Your Computer To Phone: Hurry B4 It Closes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.