Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Are Nairalanders And Moderators Against Better Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nairalanders And Moderators Against Better Nigeria? (392 Views)

Sign This Petition To The Moderators Against Musiwa / Why Are Nairalanders Obsessed With The Igbo? / Friends ,enemies And Moderators Let Us All Come Together And Resolve Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nairalanders And Moderators Against Better Nigeria? by Justoc: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
It is rare to see Nairalanders suggesting and discussing ways of making the country better. Most of what I see and read are all gossips and debate about this politician and that politician. The few topics for a positive change I see fizzle out without comment or go unnoticed by moderators.
Curious to know: Are nairalanders sincerely interested in finding way for a positive change or are they criticizing politicians, waiting for an opportunity to get there and chop.
Re: Are Nairalanders And Moderators Against Better Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
So, you think it's happening here on NL only, other social network are guilty as well. The most annoying thing is even if serious threads are opened, tribalist are always on ground to rubbish it.
Re: Are Nairalanders And Moderators Against Better Nigeria? by Justoc: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
I thought we want a change. Now I'm beginning to understand.
Re: Are Nairalanders And Moderators Against Better Nigeria? by donphilopus: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
Any core polical thread is not meant to be noticed here on Nairaland! Bring a thread concerning a tribe here and see comments.
Re: Are Nairalanders And Moderators Against Better Nigeria? by Egbagirl(f): 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
A reflection of who again? Nigerians themselves or??

(1) (Reply)

FG To Clean Up Ogoniland : Petroleum Ministry / Bia, What Is This 'brink' The Opposition Is Speaking Of? / Journalists Assaulted As ASUU Holds NEC Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.