Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] (3664 Views)

Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / 10 Weird Things Females Apply To Their Hair / Weird Fashion Trends From History (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Rareantagonist(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Aptly dubbed Vampire Woman, Mexican Maria Jose Cristerna, mother of four, turned herself into a vampire look-a-like after herself suffering ten years of abuse.
The 36-year-old former lawyer has a Catholic family background, but nonetheless makes an impressive sight.With a mere 2% of her body NOT covered with tattoos, Maria has also has four fangs dentally implanted and titanium horns surgically placed beneath her head skin. Odd as it might seem, this amazing woman apparently became interested in piercings and tattoos as her unique method for way of recovering from abuse trauma, using her fearsome appearance these days both to help raise awareness and to help others.Maria has the aim of bringing back to life mythological character Lilith - said to have been the actual first wife of Adam, before Eve appeared. She was, according to god, Adam's equal, left Eden after he refused, during sex, to let her go on top.
For her own reasons, Maris equates that incident to her own abuse experiences over a ten year period. Over the past year and a half, this iconic woman has become well known for her extreme look, to be immortalized in wax at Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, her striking appearance undoubtedly generating gasps from viewers.

1 Like

Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Rareantagonist(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Pics loading pls...Here's the last of her life history..
She recently displayed her latest look at at a Monterrey tattoo exhibition, insisting she still lives a normal life, in most respects, feeling that her horns are a symbol of strength, implanted without anaesthetic, the fangs implanted because she loved vampires as a little girl, and eye colour being changed to what she really wanted or herself.
Maria is not, however, done with her transformation, wanting to have titanium horns in the back of her head, and completing the body tattooing. She was last week named the most unusual woman on earth, and no wonder, because her look is one nobody could easily forget.
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Rareantagonist(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
Females,Is this fashion?
Males, would you marry such lady?
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by weazley(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
WTF MEHN,
you want tu giv me sleepless nyt?
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Rareantagonist(m): 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
weazley: WTF MEHN,
you want tu giv me sleepless nyt?
Lma0..Imagine her staring at you when you wake up..
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by TVTKOKO(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
I pray she dies quickly to join her master
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Rareantagonist(m): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
TVT KOKO: I pray she dies quickly to join her master
Can i ask you a question?
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by originalking1(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
She is secretary to d devil himself. Hw am i sure her power no pass lucifet own sef?
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by PurpleHouse(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Demons at Work.
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Temismith(f): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dis is disasterous,horrible,terrific,scary, deadly,destructive,flabagasting, discouraging,killing,wonderless, abusive,thunderous,acidous,and what have u! undecided

1 Like

Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Temismith(f): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
How does she cope with dose fangs? How is she able to use dem to eat? Abi na blood she dey drink. Wont be surprised if anoda crazing oyinbo commot say 'she love to be fed on by vampires' infact, i commot myself for her mata. Pray she wakes up one day to her senses.
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Rareantagonist(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Temismith: Dis is disasterous,horrible,terrific,scary,deadly,destructive,flabagasting,discouraging,killing,wonderless,abusive,thunderous,acidous,and what have u! undecided
Abeg o nor go dream bad dream o..Lol
Eyes close pls
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Rareantagonist(m): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Temismith: How does she cope with dose fangs? How is she able to use dem to eat? Abi na blood she dey drink. Wont be surprised if anoda crazing oyinbo commot say 'she love to be fed on by vampires' infact, i commot myself for her mata. Pray she wakes up one day to her senses.
Well its her view of fashion..
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Rareantagonist(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
Temismith: How does she cope with dose fangs? How is she able to use dem to eat? Abi na blood she dey drink. Wont be surprised if anoda crazing oyinbo commot say 'she love to be fed on by vampires' infact, i commot myself for her mata. Pray she wakes up one day to her senses.
Well its her view of fashion..
It clearly states that she was being forced..Due to abuse by her spouse..
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Rareantagonist(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
original king1: She is secretary to d devil himself. Hw am i sure her power no pass lucifet own sef?
I could make arrangements for your marriage you know..
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
It's better for me to have a ghost give me head than to marry the Female Devil up there. Wait, who am I deceiving? Lucifer is cute, he's got 6ix pacs, nice haircut, macho, lovely baritone voice, what else?

I really don't know where these people got the idea of Satan having horns.
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Fkforyou(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
This is funny,hear her filmsy excuse for turning into a monster "she was abused",and to think that this was her own method of lashing out on her abuser,I swear this world is like a movie,there is The Good,The Bad and The Ugly...grin
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by sparkleRed(f): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
Austeenx: It's better for me to have a ghost give me head than to marry the Female Devil up there. Wait, who am I deceiving? Lucifer is cute, he's got 6ix pacs, nice haircut, macho, lovely baritone voice, what else?

I tire oh even d Bible said he was handsome
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Rareantagonist(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Austeenx: It's better for me to have a ghost give me head than to marry the Female Devil up there. Wait, who am I deceiving? Lucifer is cute, he's got 6ix pacs, nice haircut, macho, lovely baritone voice, what else?

Lma0..Enroll in for comedy ok? Lol
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Rareantagonist(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Fkforyou: This is funny,hear her filmsy excuse for turning into a monster "she was abused",and to think that this was her own method of lashing out on her abusing,I swear this world is like a movie,there is The Good,The Bad and The Ugly...grin
And under which is this classified among those three?
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Fkforyou(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
Rare-antagonist:
And under which is this classified among those three?
I don't know if it's btw bad or ugly,her own case is entirely different.....even Aliens would be scared of her.
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Rareantagonist(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
Fkforyou:
I don't know if it's btw bad or ugly,her own case is entirely different.....even Aliens would be scared of her.
This is so funny..Hahaha..Aliens?
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Ellidude(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
I'm scared..Shivers#
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Rareantagonist(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Elli-dude:
I'm scared..Shivers#
Sorry kid..Told ya
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
Disgusting!
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Rareantagonist(m): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Octævius: Disgusting!
And weird + Real
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by originalking1(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2013
[quote author=Rare-antagonist]I could make arrangements for your marriage you know..[/quote

dat will be ur burail arrangment. So go ahead. I dont blame u
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Rareantagonist(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2013
I'm sorry kings for saying that..It may please you to know she's nice..grin
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Ellidude(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2013
Rare-antagonist:
Sorry kid..Told ya
Mtcheew..Drop it jor..And i'm not a kid
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by weazley(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2013
Rare-antagonist:
Lma0..Imagine her staring at you when you wake up..
dats immpossible, mountain of fire regional headquaters dey near my house, and we both knw dey like killin things,
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Rareantagonist(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
weazley:
dats immpossible, mountain of fire regional headquaters dey near my house, and we both knw dey like killin things,
Lol..Not this lady..She's seductive
Re: Vampire lady- Jose Cristerna had a catholic background..[Weird photos] by Ellidude(m): 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
weazley:
Lwtmro..Hehehehe

(1) (Reply)

Zaron Lip Gloss Review / World's Highest Paid Models / Lets Talk About The EYE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.