Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!new PDP Or Rebel PDP Group Isnow History - Gov Aliyu Babangi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!new PDP Or Rebel PDP Group Isnow History - Gov Aliyu Babangi (1445 Views)

Tinubu, Not PDP Group Is Behind Calls For Buhari’s Resignation – Northern Youths / PDP Group Tells Buhari To Resign / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!new PDP Or Rebel PDP Group Isnow History - Gov Aliyu Babangi by pigin: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
*the group according to the court ruling and INEC is illegal.Niger State Governor, Dr. Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu, has stated that the factional Peoples Democratic Party (New PDP) is history, adding that the faction “has come and gone.”Aliyu described the emergence of the New PDP as a struggle for democracy within the party.The governor, who spoke in Minna yesterday when he received national officials of the Nigeria Medical Association(NMA) and the Niger State Working Committee of the PDP who paid him a solidarity visit at government house, said without such struggle in the party, things would not go well.“New PDP has come and gone itwas as a result of internal struggle for reform. If you don’thave internal democracy then things will not go on well.”Aliyu said because of the court action which declared the group illegal and the decision of the Independent National Electoral Commission )INEC), he had to respect the court's decision.The governor further stated that the struggle for the reform of the party would continue, adding that “no matter where you are, there is always room for improvement.”He accused some members of the party in the state of trying to use illegal means to take over the administrative machinery of the PDP, saying that the party leadership in the state had been operating as one family therefore it cannot be hijacked
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!new PDP Or Rebel PDP Group Isnow History - Gov Aliyu Babangi by fijiano202(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
We know they would not last
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!new PDP Or Rebel PDP Group Isnow History - Gov Aliyu Babangi by 4Wilywily: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Soo Aliyu is still in PDP? haaaa, dis man too fear,
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!new PDP Or Rebel PDP Group Isnow History - Gov Aliyu Babangi by catchfireguru: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Maybe he has been placated because I used to see him as their ringleader
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!new PDP Or Rebel PDP Group Isnow History - Gov Aliyu Babangi by djfaithy: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
fijiano202: We know they would not last
. But the harm they've done will last forever.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!new PDP Or Rebel PDP Group Isnow History - Gov Aliyu Babangi by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
catchfireguru: Maybe he has been placated because I used to see him as their ringleader
When he's done destroying PDP from within, una eye go clear.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!new PDP Or Rebel PDP Group Isnow History - Gov Aliyu Babangi by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
the man is seek...APC doesn't need people like that, he speaks with the two sides of his mouth..what a shame..what a sham

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!new PDP Or Rebel PDP Group Isnow History - Gov Aliyu Babangi by idupaul: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
soe: the man is seek...APC doesn't need people like that, he speaks with the two sides of his mouth..what a shame..what a sham

What is APC
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!new PDP Or Rebel PDP Group Isnow History - Gov Aliyu Babangi by catchfireguru: 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
soe: the man is seek...APC doesn't need people like that, he speaks with the two sides of his mouth..what a shame..what a sham
sick, not seek.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!new PDP Or Rebel PDP Group Isnow History - Gov Aliyu Babangi by Energito: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
This man get plan with APC
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!new PDP Or Rebel PDP Group Isnow History - Gov Aliyu Babangi by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
idupaul:

What is APC
MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PARTY
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!new PDP Or Rebel PDP Group Isnow History - Gov Aliyu Babangi by Longeria(m): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
Wetin be APC sef, abi dem be people wey dey park SHlT?
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!new PDP Or Rebel PDP Group Isnow History - Gov Aliyu Babangi by Gamji007: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
fijiano202: We know they would not last

NPDP has already merged with APC na,which nonsense verdict is d court giving?
NPDP has already done the first phase of damage to PDP.We are now waiting for the next phase!
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!new PDP Or Rebel PDP Group Isnow History - Gov Aliyu Babangi by Sirsijo(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
Just passing by....!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Tracker: Nigeria’s First Indigenous Drone In Flight (PHOTOS) / 2015: Apc’ll Be In Aso Rock –okorocha / Bloody Tales Of Okija Shrine Re-echoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.