Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? (8792 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 13, 2013
All of us spend the holidays in different ways. Some
of us have family traditions involving meals, gift
giving or religious ceremonies. For others, the
holiday break means traveling to be with family or
for a getaway vacation. For others, the holidays fall
short of "what they're supposed to be"

This year's Christmas is really gonna be fun, as I've seen and heard that many of my relations are gonna come back from abroad. Mine will definately count wink

So share yours, how will you be spending the holiday break? cheesy

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Emmyk(m): 5:23am On Dec 13, 2013
Break? I have always been on break since ASUU strike started. undecided

To your question, I'm still thinking of it. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Swiftboy(m): 5:29am On Dec 13, 2013
I love this period! many shows to attend and perform in...and yes my itinery is full! Infact! Am feeling the vibe already! Nice one @OP

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by harby: 5:49am On Dec 13, 2013
E b lak say dz 1 go reach FT...WEL ME tryn to coment...

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 13, 2013
Wud spend it in my shop selling.
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2013
Studying, Visiting, Watching movies and Surfing the net. undecided
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by yousee(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2013
Office! I dey duty that dey sef...

But if I fit make church, I go happy wella
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2013
In the Brothels of Paris..
Heard parisian chicks do not shave n they d cutest..
Both sexes
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2013
lynpetra: Wud spend it in my shop selling.

Lol bizness woman..
Give it a rest..

Even the bible said thou shalt not sell on Christmas day + new year + Valentine day..

Cos it is holy unto the Lord
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

Lol bizness woman..
Give it a rest..

Even the bible said thou shalt not sell on Christmas day + new year + Valentine day..

Cos it is holy unto the Lord
I will go to late night mass on Xmas day,after which I wud head down to my shop.New year?Wud enjoy it.ValDon't really know how that day wud be like.
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2013
lynpetra:
I will go to late night mass on Xmas day,after which I wud head down to my shop.New year?Wud enjoy it.ValDon't really know how that day wud be like.

hmmm..
Madam Cash..

I salute
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

hmmm..
Madam Cash..

I salute

Lol.What wud I be doing that day?I don't really go out to celebrate on Xmas days,esp in the North.
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by quivah(f): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2013
Visiting!!!
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 13, 2013
I vote funtastic cos i'm going to Be Home ALONE cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 13, 2013
Emmyk: Break? I have always been on break since ASUU strike started. undecided

To your question, I'm still thinking of it. smiley
grin grin

#TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2013
Swiftboy: I love this period! many shows to attend and perform in...and yes my itinery is full! Infact! Am feeling the vibe already! Nice one @OP
Yeah, thanks. .

#TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2013
lynpetra: Wud spend it in my shop selling.
Oh no! Market

#TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2013
idnoble135: Studying, Visiting, Watching movies and Surfing the net. undecided
Eating, Popping Bottles, chyking etc wink

#TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2013
yousee: Office! I dey duty that dey sef...

But if I fit make church, I go happy wella
Hmmm.... Which Kain duty kwanu?

#TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: In the Brothels of Paris..
Heard parisian chicks do not shave n they d cutest..
Both sexes
Ogbeni, you too form grin

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2013
quivah: Visiting!!!
Will you visit me? wink

#TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2013
dimples*:
I vote funtastic cos i'm going to Be Home ALONE cheesy
Are you thinking what I'm thinking baby? cheesy

#TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2013
When Wizkids talk broke niggerz b like..cheesy

god_of_music: Ogbeni, you too form grin

#TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Wannabes be like.... tongue
Nigellus_Hosan: When Wizkids talk broke niggerz b like..cheesy

Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Andyblaze: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
god_of_music: Wannabes be like.... tongue
grin grin *dies*

True tho!
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
Selling garri grin
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Just stayin at home....and playin games or watch a movie
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
Andyblaze:

grin grin *dies*

True tho!
I dey lie before? grin

#TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mondisweets: Selling garri grin

#TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by yousee(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
god_of_music: Hmmm.... Which Kain duty kwanu?

#TeamGOM

That kain duty wey them dey talk say "obey b4 complain"
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
yousee:

That kain duty wey them dey talk say "obey b4 complain"

#TeamGOM
Re: How Will You Spend The Christmas Holiday Break? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
god_of_music: Wannabes be like.... tongue
Andyblaze:

grin grin *dies*

True tho!

Ogun bomb una two yansh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keystone Bank Past Questions And Answers (latest/updated Version) / Some Ghanaian Cities And Big Towns. / What/who Is Vasportal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.